Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. (1990 Views)

SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! / Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC / Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

Like Nigerian environment even allows you to excel in technology,
It is true, because na Nigerian Government guide you how to use internet? Stop ethnicism, embrace nationalism.

Even agriculture, they cannot mechanize it, that is why you have Herdsmen roaming around with herds of cattle.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by ajericho(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is true, because na Nigerian Government guide you how to use internet?

You talk as if there's no youth in tech at all,

To even dangle into tech,you must be a financially free person,

In Nigeria,a average Nigerian now struggle to eat twice a day
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
I need to write about Nigeria youth and the Trojan horse saboteurs

Youth government is a backdoor strategy by some tribe to seize power
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by ajericho(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

You talk as if there's no youth in tech at all,

To even dangle into tech,you must be a financially free person,

In Nigeria,a average Nigerian now struggle to eat twice a day
Tell a white man they are hungry in Africa, he will say with all the animals running around in the wild, and the mass of green vegetation naturally given to them? The black man has a problem.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by uthlaw: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Soon all the Local Governments in your state will be keep their revenue from the resources they have, not for the state Government to share anymore, Warri will become the capital of Delta State?
stop wailing... Face the problems of your state!
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by ajericho(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is true, because na Nigerian Government guide you how to use internet? Stop ethnicism, embrace nationalism.

Even agriculture, they cannot mechanize it, that is why you have Herdsmen roaming around with herds of cattle.

It's funny how you saying this,cause I'm sure you yourself you a youth,

Tell us what you've done,maybe you can lead by example
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by ajericho(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tell a white man they are hungry in Africa, he will say with all the animals running around in the wild, and the mass of green vegetation naturally given to them? The black man has a problem.

Explain how the animals and other resources you mention can be of use,maybe we could learn
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
uthlaw:
stop wailing... Face the problems of your state!
Wailing about what?, don’t try & change the narrative, i know you are confused now? I am only trying to enlighten you that development starts from the units & not the Centre.

Forget any restructuring, Nigerians are not ready to change anything, Constitution of only 22 years, you want to overhaul it?

Acceptance of failure, nothing wrong with the constitution 1999 as Amended, there is something wrong with the people that are supposedly practicing it.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Lionnation: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
kmcutez:
A journalist with dubious grammar. I can bet that the OP is IPOB, even though he made some excellent points.
a d is there anything wrong in being ipob
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by cybluesky(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
psychalade:
Person wey Sabi write must realize that some people Sabi read and comprehend the true intent of their writings undecided
Hahahaha.....u really catch the drift my g...alot of silent points but some deeply wired mind control lines.

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

Explain how the animals and other resources you mention can be of use,maybe we could learn
That is for you, mind over matter, Winter time, it is getting really cold, In Nigeria millions would have died yearly because they will be praying instead conquering their environment.

In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty in this rat race, please take a q from The People’s Republic of China, even The United States & their Allies are afraid of the prosperity & development they are witnessing.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by uthlaw: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Wailing about what?, don’t try & change the narrative, i know you are confused now? I am only trying to enlighten you that development starts from the units & not the Centre.

Forget any restructuring, Nigerians are not ready to change anything, Constitution of only 22 years, you want to overhaul it?

Acceptance of failure, nothing wrong with the constitution 1999 as Amended, there is something wrong with the people that are supposedly practicing it.
we learn everyday... Good one bro!
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lionnation:
a d is there anything wrong in being ipob

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by ajericho(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
That is for you, mind over matter, Winter time, it is getting really cold, In Nigeria millions would have died yearly because they will be praying instead conquering their environment.

In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty in this rat race, please take a q from The People’s Republic of China, even The United States & their Allies are afraid of the prosperity & development they are witnessing.

So this your narrative applies to youths alone?
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Lengthy read but the summary of it all is that the politicians used poverty as weapon. No amount of education can fix it if those that are financially comfortable don't stand up and help
But the Elites loves the status quo and they wouldn't do anything to change it until people stand up and fight for their right..I do pity Nigerians because they are suffering terribly without even knowing. Thanks anyway for your contribution.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
The youth you are talking about don't read.
That's the level the Nigerian condition have eaten deep into their systems but they really need to wake up. I appreciate your contribution.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
fykes:
I can count on my fingers how many Nigerian youths will have the discipline to read the article to the end.
Reading is like water to me though I already know the mentality of an average Nigerian but I thought you guys have some graduates over there. Even if they don't normally read,I believe that they read when they were in schools and also when they are still in schools. Thanks for you contribution.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
psychalade:
Person wey Sabi write must realize that some people Sabi read and comprehend the true intent of their writings undecided
My dear, I don't understand you. Please,can you explain more better. Thank you.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
WhizdomXX:
Intelligent write up. Most of the youths know this things, but fail to join political parties to vote out the old evil ones write from their party primaries.
.My dear,if you want to know the truth,just know that it won't work because your government system is a threat to a common man. Your politicians will always prefer their folks to take over from them hence the reason they always send their kids here or in some other developed Countries to acquire some good level of education,so that they can be able to start from where their parents stop. Two things that can bring change is for the youths to stand up like a month consecutively and you see the World powers steps in to change the status quo buh I'm afraid,I don't see it happening soon because you guys are afraid to die and with such mindset,nobody want to take up an action on that aspect. Anyways,you're wise and I wish you well.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
kmcutez:
A journalist with dubious grammar. I can bet that the OP is IPOB, even though he made some excellent points.
My dear,you suppose to know that it was some sorts of typo errors and my grammar wasn't dubious even though your word"dubious" was totally out of context here. Why not use another grammar instead of dubious or don't you know the meaning of dubious in this context was very wrong of you?. Well,I was in a haste to type that and I didn't even read it before posting but I have modified it already. I've wanted to write these things for a very long time but i happens to be very very busy always. I guess ipob is Ibo people right?. Please,don't say what you don't know because I do read people accusing people wrongly here,just because they hear the truth that's very difficult to digest. Anyways,I relate with Yorubas and Ijaws here more than my Dad's people and Ibo people and we got zero tribal bigot mindset here. Please my dear,try to work on your mindset and stop seeing things in a tribal way even though Nigeria have dealt with your psyche but you can still think critically and logically. I appreciate your contributions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Fernandeswagger:
You wrote about things most people know already although some are really debatable. Like some global body granting the dissolution of the country.

Asides telling the youths to unite, what are the ways you recommend they use in achieving a better nation?

You've already concluded the current political parties are the same just different names.

What are your proffered solutions?
I respect your input but you can highlight the debatable statements there and I will explain to you on my free time but for now,let me tell you some pure facts you wouldn't hear,read or see in any of your media houses because they are too corrupt via they work for the government and politicians indirectly. The global body knows more than 95% of your politicians. An average Nigerian politicians got nothing to offer,he's after only his selfish interest and majority of them don't read or research hence the reason they hardly function out of your Country. The global body may know everything but they ain't no freedom fighter. They can only act when a common man is fade up and demand for a change but apart from that,they wouldn't do much to help. That's why I do laugh at ipob sometimes when they write their letters and believe me,those letters are very useless to the World powers because even before the letter get to them,they have already aware of the truth and keep mute. Go and read about USA,France,India,Russia and so many Countries alike,then come and tell me if they got their freedom through letter writing. If the masses are too afraid to say enough is enough,then you guys should queue behind Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho or one Professor Akintoye ( The only genuine freedom fighters for now in that your Country) to demand for your freedom and free millions of Nigerian from that bondage and let me tell you another top secret again now. Do you know that Britain is tired of Nigeria been one ( courtesy of pressure from World powers orchestrated by Nnamdi Kanu....NB: They didn't recognised this from letter writing but from the actions of militant group he created in the Eastern part of your Country because the World don't want another war in Africa.... They steps in quick from actions than from mere talks or letter writing and Nigeria government knows that,hence the reason they hired many people to be castigating and doing all sorts of propagandas against Nnamdi Kanu Biafra militants and the same thing would have been happening if Sunday Igboho is out with his own militants) but your evil politicians don't want to let go because they are enjoying your suffering. Finally,no political party in that your Country will give you guys what you want. They can only deceive many of you to get to any political post and start their lavish life styles,they are all evil and wicked...
My dear,you can never see or read my expository anywhere in your Country because there's a very big conspiracies against the masses and I detest the way they live their lives anytime they travel down here.
They lavish money as if it's nothing and many poor masses are dying of hunger.... I have ran into them many times in some other Countries and I do cry silently sometimes when I see the pains and fears from the faces of Nigerian while their politicians with their families are living extra large on their common wealth.. I wish they can open the brains of Nigerians and open their eyes to see the very shit they are into but till then,you guys should keep on enjoying the mess over there... Anyways, thanks for your observations.

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2021
dettolgel:
I took my time to read the long post. I don't have anything against the issues raised in my opinion that are mostly genuine.

But what I find hard to reconcile is your style of writing. If you have worked in media around the world and your mum is British, I would assume that you had a better education that most people. Even if you started poorly but working around the world would have at least influence your style of writing.

From my observation, I don't think you are who you said you are based on your writing style but your points are well taken.
My dear,is okay you disagreed with my writing skills but still acknowledged the facts been stated there.
Please,I was in a haste and very busy hence the reason for the typo errors but let me ask you something. What's my gain of been an impersonator here if there's even something like that? Well,I've studied the brain of many Africans especially Nigerians and I know the direction you're going but I wouldn't want us to digress and leave the main issues raised or when does attacking a messenger and leaving the message,deleted from one of the characteristics of an average Nigerian especially their youths... Thanks for you input anyways.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Kamanuozuzu:

Always talking about "vote out", but nobody talks about "vote in".

"Who are we going to 'vote in'?" should be a bigger question.
The masses don't have a choice because they always select for you guys and after the selections,you then have to make your choice between 2 or 3 evil... I repeat,98% of them are wicked and selfish....they all belong to one party system ( wicked,evil and selfish party)but always deceive the masses with some different parties(PDP,APC, etc) during election.. I appreciate your words.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 12:47am On Dec 11, 2021
WhizdomXX:

What's your name, and do you wish to contest?
My dear, Nigeria system is too corrupt for a nobody to become somebody politically without knowing anybody as a god father...Even here,people have god fathers but god fathers can only recommend and not forcing the person against the people's wish but there in African especially your Country,god fathers always forces their god sons on people and people have no choice than to elect them and you want the godson to work for the masses and not for the selfish interest of his god father.. Please,wake up and understand the mess you guys are into over there in your Country.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Fernandeswagger(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2021
AngelaGold:
I respect your input but you can highlight the debatable statements there and I will explain to you on my free time but for now,let me tell you some pure facts you wouldn't hear,read or see in any of your media houses because they are too corrupt via they work for the government and politicians indirectly. The global body knows more than 95% of your politicians. An average Nigerian politicians got nothing to offer,he's after only his selfish interest and majority of them don't read or research hence the reason they hardly function out of your Country. The global body may know everything but they ain't no freedom fighter. They can only act when a common man is fade up and demand for a change but apart from that,they wouldn't do much to help. That's why I do laugh at ipob sometimes when they write their letters and believe me,those letters are very useless to the World powers because even before the letter get to them,they have already aware of the truth and keep mute. Go and read about USA,France,India,Russia and so many Countries alike,then come and tell me if they got their freedom through letter writing. If the masses are too afraid to say enough is enough,then you guys should queue behind Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho or one Professor Akintoye ( The only genuine freedom fighters for now in that your Country) to demand for your freedom and free millions of Nigerian from that bondage and let me tell you another top secret again now. Do you know that Britain is tired of Nigeria been one ( courtesy of pressure from World powers orchestrated by Nnamdi Kanu....NB: They didn't recognised this from letter writing but from the actions of militant group he created in the Eastern part of your Country because the World don't want another war in Africa.... They steps in quick from actions than from mere talks or letter writing and Nigeria government knows that,hence the reason they hired many people to be castigating and doing all sorts of propagandas against Nnamdi Kanu Biafra militants and the same thing would have been happening if Sunday Igboho is out with his own militants) but your evil politicians don't want to let go because they are enjoying your suffering. Finally,no political party in that your Country will give you guys what you want. They can only deceive many of you to get to any political post and start their lavish life styles,they are all evil and wicked...
My dear,you can never see or read my expository anywhere in your Country because there's a very big conspiracies against the masses and I detest the way they live their lives anytime they travel down here.
They lavish money as if it's nothing and many poor masses are dying of hunger.... I have ran into them many times in some other Countries and I do cry silently sometimes when I see the pains and fears from the faces of Nigerian while their politicians with their families are living extra large on their common wealth.. I wish they can open the brains of Nigerians and open their eyes to see the very shit they are into but till then,you guys should keep on enjoying the mess over there... Anyways, thanks for your observations.

You are still saying the same thing.

You mentioned the challenges facing the country. I was asking for the solutions.

You talked about global bodies or world powers being nonchalant until the masses stand up before they(world powers) can lend their support.

Now going by your logic, are you suggesting the so called "common man" should pick up arms and start a revolt? It's easier said than done. Have you considered the carnage that would follow? Have you thought of millions of innocent folks that would perish?

I'm sure you've not put this into reckoning. That's the reason I'm asking you for your recommended solutions. It shouldn't be a bloody one.

By the way, you replied as if you are sure I'm living in Nigeria. It's a faceless forum you shouldn't assume.

Think about it, the last time Nigeria had a full blown war, an estimated 3 million lives and more were lost. That was in the 1960s. Imagine what the figure would be in this present time! That's without even considering the type of fire power that's available to mankind right now. It would be devastating!!

From what I read( I'm not supporting the Nigerian government, so don't think I'm biased), you are encouraging the young people to go that route without thinking of the ripple effect it would have. War is a nasty thing. If you aren't in the country, I'm pretty sure you have relatives living there. What would be their fate? Do you think it would be worth it?

What's the point of people rushing to an early grave? In the next 120 years nobody living right now would be alive. There are other avenues in achieving a better nation rather than blood letting.

You know, the diversity of Nigeria can actually be it's biggest strength. It just needs harnessing. To achieve that, the country requires strong institutions and not strong individuals. Nigeria requires proper reforms. These reforms would ensure fairness and equality. These are achievable objectives.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2021
Orangedreams:
Amazing exposition. I enjoyed every part of it. Thank you for being a blessing to me. I don't mind getting to know you Op and being a true friend with you. I like to meet great minds such as you. Lets hook up on WhatsApp +234 8088365168
My dear,I really appreciate you and your kind words but please,I don't give my number out or chat up a stranger for some security reasons. I'm on a vacation right now hence the reason I have some little time to write all these and due to the nature of my profession and the things I know, the awareness I have created among Nigerian people and the expository against the Nigerian states, I don't think it's the right time to start making new friends at least not now(for my safety) but we can be friends here until I'm convince to make some new friends...
I hope you understands me and you should also know that it's all about my security... I respect you and thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 1:22am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:
Nigerian youths that are already snoring.
I do read your messages here sometimes and I observed something about you. You're intelligent but is like you always support the oppressors(the wicked government) and it's very bad because they can never love you,it's these same people you're fighting here,that can show you love and not those politicians or haven't you sit down and have some thoughts over your head about their wickedness that even the World know....If they're not wicked,why won't they build hospitals over there,instead they do travel down here for just common headache...
If they're not evil,why won't they fix the educational system of your Country,instead they send their folks down here and some other developed Countries to acquire some sound educations
If they're not evil,why would there be killings everywhere in your Country and they pretends that everything is alright hence they wouldn't care or even be remorseful for once.
Why would they fly in the air always and leave the road only for the masses because of fear of been killed or kidnapped..
The sins of your politicians are too much and it's the biggest regret and shame for any sane and intelligent folks to be defending them.
I wish you understand me and stop fighting your brothers here,instead channel those fight against your oppressors because that your fights with your fellow common man unknowingly to you, sustain their evil dominance over you people and they can never love you,they can only use you,discard you or get you killed. My dear,I really appreciate your contributions and observations all the same.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2021
uthlaw:
it not a lie!
Too bad and things will keep on getting worse then..... I wish I can invite just two of you guys over here for a program in the middle of next year and believe me,after the program,you guys are going to understand the gravity of your situations down there but i'm afraid,my Dad wouldn't want such to happen because the way many of you guys reason and defend your oppressors,have stated to irritates him a lot lately.... He told me and my siblings that the greatest poverty of any human being is mental slavery and that Africans are really messed up but Nigerian is doomed already. He's always surprise of how some Elites knows what's obtainable in a sane society but always deprive you guys of such things. He detest Nigerian Politicians honestly and I think,I got his gene. Anyways,thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 2:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who will read this junk that has no summary? Wake up to what? Have they eradicated cultism in Universities?

Those same cultists, they know themselves are the supposed leaders of tomorrow? I am sorry for Nigeria, can a bad tree ever yield good fruits?

Yankee kids are going to college then entering the NBA or NFL for example, Nigeria they are carrying guns & machetes & chasing each other around on campus?
My dear,point of corrections,there was no junk up there,so please pick your words wisely. I pleaded for some sane minds here and if been sane is beyond you,then you ignore from contributing.
Are you not a Nigerian youth? You think that if the system is good,the whole cultism will be happening at higher rate over there? What makes you absolved your wicked politicians from wrong doings instead,you channeled your energy against your fellow youth? I have many questions to ask you but let me stop here for now.
You don't go about fighting your fellow youth because by so doing,you are indirectly consolidating the powers and influence of your oppressors on your lives. 95% negativities emanating from Nigerians today was caused by your wicked politicians and they're still causing it till this moment.
Well,we don't reason the way many of you guys reason and as long as your mindset remains like this,the oppressors are happy and they will continue to thrive economically,mentally,psychologically,emotionally,physically,politically and financially to the detriment of a common man.
My dear,try to know when to engage and when to read because I created this post to help your type and you shouldn't be throwing jab at me.
You dislike the truth you saw there shouldn't give you any temerity to insults anybody except your mindset is beyond redeemable because we understand the situations of an average Nigerian mentality and the way it works.
Lastly,the love I have for you guys are very much and I can never see danger and keep calm...Normally,I have a good life and I've achieved way beyond my expectations in life but all these are useless if I can not fulfil my inner passion of seeing my Dad's people(the Nigerians) enjoying life. I got this passion for Nigerians when I was 10 years,the only time I visited there and I would love to visit again but my Dad,wouldn't want to hear that because Nigeria is not safe again and everybody knows that.
Anyways,thanks for your contribution but don't forget to spread love and not hate.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 2:16am On Dec 11, 2021
uthlaw:
Getting a referendum is not a day job,Biafra before 2023 cannot be possible... Catalonia have been fighting for this in last 20years!
I tell you things I know 100% and not things I assume and telling you the possibility also depends on the seriousness and consistency of the Biafran people. I said that there are talks and negotiations about that going on already and to make it happen before 2023,depend on the Ibo people.I don't too know them or mingle with them over here but I got to know about them when the seriousness to grant them their freedom came up and I could remember vividly the super journalist that first broke the news to me in secrecy..
Anyways, I don't want to say much about that again and when it happens,try and come back to this post....Catalonia are different from African Oduduwa and Biafra or can you please tell me the reason Scottish voted against leaving Britain?.
My dear,what you don't know,is bigger than you. Thanks anyways.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 2:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Start the restructuring from your state, we should stop chasing shadows.

Over 20 years now, democrazy has been practiced they are still talking of restructuring? Don’t mind the people, they are not serious, all they love is the cliche.
My dear,the restructuring would be unworkable in your country because for the restructuring to take place,you have to consider many things and those considerable things are not obtainable in your system....An average Nigeria politicians lies a lot,too corrupt,too wicked,very selfish and above all,zero idea. So tell me,how can a restructured Country function with all these negative attributes of the initiators.
The reason I take out my time to reply everybody with a long messages is because of my love for you guys and secondly,I may not have time to reply some messages again.
Still thanks nevertheless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Attorney-general Malami Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel Few Days / Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures / Prophet Odumeje Beaten, Church Demolished By Anambra State Government (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.