Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. (1989 Views)

SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! / Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC / Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 2:45am On Dec 11, 2021
alanto:
Lol. Na IPOB thread be this one jare.
OP na imposter. See if you wan to stop seeing online brawl tell your people to start acting maturely.
Middle belt ko. Waist bead ni.
Manipulator.
.....Please, I don't understand you because from what I deduced from your write up,it doesn't make any sense at all to any sane minds.
I think you're the second person accusing me of been ipob.
Let me ask you,what are the characteristics of this your so called ipob and why will any sane mind come here,read everything and accuse someone of impersonation or is that what you Nigerians also do? I wouldn't condone any negativity here because some reputable friends and ex colleagues would like to come in and read and it wouldn't make any sense if they see this kind of your write up.
Please,even if you're ibo,hause or Yoruba and you love your oppressors,then stay clear from this post and allow sane minds to contribute. I think you're mentally enslaved and you don't even know that.
Lastly,don't throw jab at anybody here and if you can not contribute intelligently,then kindly go and meet your so called ipob or whatever..
Thanks for contributing anyways,I really appreciate.

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Caboceer: 2:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Ipob come write nonsense for here say e be Britishgrin

Anyway you did npt tell us anything we didn't already know but na that nonsense about Nnamdi Kanu na im you carry spoil everything wey you write
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by alanto: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=AngelaGold post=108392424][/quote]
Go and sit down. You are iPob sympathizer.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Idiko1: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2021
The article is typical Nigerian. It has no constructive deductions. Nigeria does not have youths therefore it is a waste of time writing about Nigeria and its youths. In addition, Nigeria is a very empty place in terms of intellectualism.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Idiko1: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2021
Caboceer:

Anyway you did npt tell us anything we didn't already know but na that nonsense about Nnamdi Kanu na im you carry spoil everything wey you write

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is youth-less.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2021
AngelaGold:
My dear,you suppose to know that it was some sorts of typo errors and my grammar wasn't dubious even though your word"dubious" was totally out of context here. Why not use another grammar instead of dubious or don't you know the meaning of dubious in this context was very wrong of you?. Well,I was in a haste to type that and I didn't even read it before posting but I have modified it already. I've wanted to write these things for a very long time but i happens to be very very busy always. I guess ipob is Ibo people right?. Please,don't say what you don't know because I do read people accusing people wrongly here,just because they hear the truth that's very difficult to digest. Anyways,I relate with Yorubas and Ijaws here more than my Dad's people and Ibo people and we got zero tribal bigot mindset here. Please my dear,try to work on your mindset and stop seeing things in a tribal way even though Nigeria have dealt with your psyche but you can still think critically and logically. I appreciate your contributions.

I can’t take you serious with these write ups. They are very difficult to read because they are long winded and rambling. Your statements should be short, direct and concise. No one is going to read this hogwash.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by UncleAyo: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Dear OP AngelaGold, keep up with the deception and arrogance.

(The OP should not bother to quote me because I will not reply.)

You can as well make your mind known without informing us of how non-Nigerian you are and about how you work with a media house. You did these to gain false credibility.

I read everything your writeup: you did not write like someone who work with a media house.

You also sound like someone with average intelligence and with no depth. An average secondary school student can write what you wrote up there and even better.

I am sorry, I have to comment like I do but you can always be honest next time.

If you have no solution to offer but deception, you better not call attention.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Ttalk: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2021
dettolgel:
I took my time to read the long post. I don't have anything against the issues raised in my opinion that are mostly genuine.

But what I find hard to reconcile is your style of writing. If you have worked in media around the world and your mum is British, I would assume that you had a better education that most people. Even if you started poorly but working around the world would have at least influence your style of writing.

From my observation, I don't think you are who you said you are based on your writing style but your points are well taken.

I can smell akpu and oha soup from him despite hidden under fake identity to pass his message.

Though many of your points are valid but doing so with a fake identity portray you as a typical Nigerian with Nigerian mentality of tribal man. He exposed himsellf as an Igbo person despite his effort to conceal it

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by uthlaw: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
AngelaGold:
Too bad and things will keep on getting worse then..... I wish I can invite just two of you guys over here for a program in the middle of next year and believe me,after the program,you guys are going to understand the gravity of your situations down there but i'm afraid,my Dad wouldn't want such to happen because the way many of you guys reason and defend your oppressors,have stated to irritates him a lot lately.... He told me and my siblings that the greatest poverty of any human being is mental slavery and that Africans are really messed up but Nigerian is doomed already. He's always surprise of how some Elites knows what's obtainable in a sane society but always deprive you guys of such things. He detest Nigerian Politicians honestly and I think,I got his gene. Anyways,thanks for your input.
I go soon leave the country me self!
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by dettolgel: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
AngelaGold:
My dear,is okay you disagreed with my writing skills but still acknowledged the facts been stated there.
Please,I was in a haste and very busy hence the reason for the typo errors but let me ask you something. What's my gain of been an impersonator here if there's even something like that? [b]Well,I've studied the brain of many Africans especially Nigerians [/b]and I know the direction you're going but I wouldn't want us to digress and leave the main issues raised or when does attacking a messenger and leaving the message,deleted from one of the characteristics of an average Nigerian especially their youths... Thanks for you input anyways.

The bolded got me laughing. If you truly schooled and worked around the globe you wouldn't have typed that. Like you studied the brain in the lab or what?
Laugh wan kee me here.

Oga or madam let's not drag this and focus on your message otherwise you will expose your phony ass.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

You are still saying the same thing.

You mentioned the challenges facing the country. I was asking for the solutions.

You talked about global bodies or world powers being nonchalant until the masses stand up before they(world powers) can lend their support.

Now going by your logic, are you suggesting the so called "common man" should pick up arms and start a revolt? It's easier said than done. Have you considered the carnage that would follow? Have you thought of millions of innocent folks that would perish?

I'm sure you've not put this into reckoning. That's the reason I'm asking you for your recommended solutions. It shouldn't be a bloody one.

By the way, you replied as if you are sure I'm living in Nigeria. It's a faceless forum you shouldn't assume.

Think about it, the last time Nigeria had a full blown war, an estimated 3 million lives and more were lost. That was in the 1960s. Imagine what the figure would be in this present time! That's without even considering the type of fire power that's available to mankind right now. It would be devastating!!

From what I read( I'm not supporting the Nigerian government, so don't think I'm biased), you are encouraging the young people to go that route without thinking of the ripple effect it would have. War is a nasty thing. If you aren't in the country, I'm pretty sure you have relatives living there. What would be their fate? Do you think it would be worth it?

What's the point of people rushing to an early grave? In the next 120 years nobody living right now would be alive. There are other avenues in achieving a better nation rather than blood letting.

You know, the diversity of Nigeria can actually be it's biggest strength. It just needs harnessing. To achieve that, the country requires strong institutions and not strong individuals. Nigeria requires proper reforms. These reforms would ensure fairness and equality. These are achievable objectives.
I'm sorry for my late response,very busy you know.
I never said that you live in Nigeria,I was only making some references but from your reasoning,any sane mind can deduce that you ain't living in Nigeria. Just read some comments down there,then you will understand the kind of brain decadence the Nigeria system have inflicted on the psyche of their youths.
Example: If you make some points and the points didn't go well with the Ibos,they will call you afonju and if you make some points and the points sit on a negative sides of the Yorubas,they will call you ipob or whatever. So you see that the mentally enslavement of an average Nigerian youths are in a very deplorable state,that will even weaken your resolve on helping them
Well,there are many things to do to free them and we are also doing our best
underground but everything still lies on the hands of your youths though.
NB: Nobody is telling anybody to go and fight but when the Nigerian youths come together to speak with one voice,everything will fall in place and these are the things some honest diplomats told me but your Politicians wouldn't want that to happen hence they pay some irredeemable souls to be defending them thinking that they're logically inclined. Thanks for your contribution and keep your intelligent and wisdom tightup.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Caboceer:

Please,don't use any abusive words here and this is a topic to help you guys but if you find it intolerable to what you stands or believe in,then you read and pass instead of trying to instigate what's not right.
I told you what I know and not what you want to hear,so you can believe anything you want to believe and by the way,why always calling me ipob or did I reviewed something in favor of ipob that doesn't sit well to you huh?.
Anyways,I really appreciate your contributions but just try and have an open mind when reading some articles,it will definitely help your inner peace. Thanks a lot my dear.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
alanto:

Go and sit down. You are iPob sympathizer.
Normally, I don't engage people that lacks decorum but because I perfectly understood the mentality of an average Nigerian, I will give you a response and I will also like you to be civil in your approach because you don't know who's who and also,you don't go about abusing and cursing people on the internet even on a faceless forum,just because they didn't tell you what you want to hear.
We see things in a different perspective from you guys,so if my write up favors ipob or whatever,then just know they may be right,simple.
I'm only telling you the reality and what I stated there is like 40% of the things I know about Nigerian state,I might reveal some other secrets before this year ends or before February and everything I tell you guys here,I want you guys to always bookmark it for future references... My dear,thanks for your contributions and insults too.

NB:typo error but still big thanks for the correction.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Idiko1:
The article is typical Nigerian. It has no constructive deductions. Nigeria does not have youths therefore it is a waste of time writing about Nigeria and its youths. In addition, Nigeria is a very empty place in terms of intellectualism.
But if my Dad is a Nigerian,am i not a Nigerian too? Please,can you pinpoint the space where the constructive deductions was absent,so that I can reconstruct and make you deduce a cohesive analytical submission of my statements.
Coming to the youths,you ain't far from the truth because I see some people attacking me here,calling me all sorts of names especially ipob and I think I have to search and read
very well about this ipob on my spare time,so that I will know why they tag me ipob.
Anyways,thanks for your contributions but next time,always try to balance the present and absent words in every statements because it will make more sense that way. I really appreciate your input.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by EgusiShankly: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
psychalade:
Person wey Sabi write must realize that some people Sabi read and comprehend the true intent of their writings undecided
Lol..
He/she must think we're all fools here..
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
kmcutez:

I can’t take you serious with these write ups. They are very difficult to read because they are long winded and rambling. Your statements should be short, direct and concise. No one is going to read this hogwash.
You ain't going to take me serious with my write ups because you're a Nigeria youth(they hardly read,too lazy to read) and not about what I wrote.
The reason I do pass my message across down here in a very lengthy posts is because I've always wanted to write about this for months but I got no free time until recently and in the next few days,I wouldn't have such time to write about this again.
Please,pardon me and try to read up because they ain't boring and they are going to help you to start reasoning in a very positive wider dimension.
My dear,I really appreciate your contributions. Thanks a lot.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
UncleAyo:
Dear OP AngelaGold, keep up with the deception and arrogance.

(The OP should not bother to quote me because I will not reply.)

You can as well make your mind known without informing us of how non-Nigerian you are and about how you work with a media house. You did these to gain false credibility.

I read everything your writeup: you did not write like someone who work with a media house.

You also sound like someone with average intelligence and with no depth. An average secondary school student can write what you wrote up there and even better.

I am sorry, I have to comment like I do but you can always be honest next time.

If you have no solution to offer but deception, you better not call attention.
It baffles me a lot the way some of you guys reason honestly. What do I stand to gain from impersonation? You sounds backwardly wield and it's not good for your mental health....where did you see deceit and arrogant in my write ups or did I said something that didn't tick well with you?what's secondary school and what does my statements got to do with secondary school huh? Please,quit from throwing tantrums here because I expected the readers to be civil and not accusing people wrongly for revealing some deep secrets here.
Like you said before that you're not going to respond back, please don't because I' m not going to respond to some rude folks here again,I just did this one to correct some wrong impressions from you and also to put the record straight for some sane readers here.
Anyways,I still appreciate your contributions but never you say something you ain't sure of again. Thanks and I still love you guys.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ttalk:

I can smell akpu and oha soup from him despite hidden under fake identity to pass his message.

Though many of your points are valid but doing so with a fake identity portray you as a typical Nigerian with Nigerian mentality of tribal man. He exposed himsellf as an Igbo person despite his effort to conceal it
I don't even understand some of the things you wrote there but what do you mean by exposing one's self as an Ibo person? You mean I'm Ibo for stating the things I know or should I state somethings that I don't know,before you know that I ain't no Ibo lady huh?.
Honestly,from your mentality,it shows that whatever your politicians did to the brain of you guys ain't going anywhere anytime soon because I can't believe that a sane mind will read all these and started going tribal.
Anyways,that's one of the card your politicians used to held you guys down and any day,you youths remove tribe and religion and stand for what is right,there comes your freedom time.
Just keep on accusing and confusing yourself but before you would know what's happening,it might be too late...
NB: I may invite two people here by next year to a program,until then,keep on showing your reasoning deficiencies.
I still appreciate your contributions even with all your accusations. Thanks anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha / Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. / Natural Gas Discovered In Enugu When Drilling Water Borehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.