Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. (5400 Views)

Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by SpiritLION(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women who consider themselves beautiful are useful for nothing except fantasizing on how they would rule men with their beauty.

Marrying them results in one drama or the other everyday

Their husbands always have to work as hard as or even harder than other men, to have access to her, because she feels she's hot cake. Stories like ...if I leave here tomorrow I have 20 men ready to take me...are what such husbands hear.

They're often low in intelligence, have very poor manners, are unable to do any manner of work, cost a ton just to maintain, and never appreciate the efforts of those around them.

I lost interest in women long ago, and seeing my gang tormented by women is annoying.

At least if you must marry , go for those who are not brainwashed to think they're beautiful, and are adding to you for that reason.

Men should avoid beautiful women like a plague. If you must go to them, use and dump them. Never give them the honour of marriage. Never.

Its not about being "Beautiful" physically.

There is a difference between a WISE woman and a F00lish woman.

Its not about physical appearance.

Know the difference and look beyond the wall..

A sensible woman is sensible despite her physical looks and it takes a wise man to identify such.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2021
Women are scum

Shameless immorality ridden olosho crew

Useful for nothing but prostitution

Useless liars , harlots.

Lazy to the bone

Spits

Cursed, demented, deranged, abnormal

Spits...women are scum
Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Please ...no more education for women beyond secondary school.

No more mixed schools, no more leadership roles in church mosque or society.

They have betrayed the trust, they are incapable

Spits women are scum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] / ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.