Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode (3812 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Do you believe that dogs are man bestfriend., do you also believe that dogs see things that our human eyes cant see?

igot a story to tell

#sayNO2DRUGS

1 Like

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
I taught you were dead oh
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Justbehave(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Do you believe that dogs are man bestfriend., do you also believe that dogs see things that our human eyes cant see?

igot a story to tell

#sayNO2DRUGS
Drugeeeee. What's up? You still dey do drugs.? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by yanabasee2: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Let me wait here first.....

Drug na your mate??

1 Like

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Last week friday was one hell of a day,. Since am nat allowed any form of clubbing/partying outside the house until ful completion of my "sober probation".. Idecided to bring the party to the house

rang couple of friends. Ihad the house and 'er living and non living thing to myself.

as at 9pm iwas already faded. Trust the effect of been on snow and mitpils. Some kinda music became noise, even the few friends around become a crowd. Ijust wanted to be left alone¤effect of mitz¤

so idecided to go sit by the pool where icould let the effect sink in. It was shadow that first came to sit by me. Inoticed this dog wont stop looking at me. Truth is then iwas already contemplating taking my life¤with the hope of getting eternal peace, and saying a final bye bye to the mental trauma¤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Godada(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2021

I get you though. But wanting to take your life is pointless

Candidlady:
Last week friday was one hell of a day,. Since am nat allowed any form of clubbing/partying outside the house until ful completion of my "sober probation".. Idecided to bring the party to the house

rang couple of friends. Ihad the house and 'er living and non living thing to myself.

as at 9pm iwas already faded. Trust the effect of been on snow and mitpils. Some kinda music became noise, even the few friends around become a crowd. Ijust wanted to be left alone¤effect of mitz¤

so idecided to go sit by the pool where icould let the effect sink in. It was shadow that first came to sit by me. Inoticed this dog wont stop looking at me. Truth is then iwas already contemplating taking my life¤with the hope of getting eternal peace, and saying a final bye bye to the mental trauma¤
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Then aunty sassy joined, now it was becoming too crowded again..¤which kin dogs b 'em diz ones like dis¤..

ihad NF jams on repeat.. Sassy was becoming too intrusive¤have you ever gotten on a state of stonenes that it feels like al eyes are on you¤

so istood up to excuse myself.. That was when wahala started.. These dogs turned on me, like they started barking and dragging my short. WT'H!!

seen a dog bark at an intruder before, when they are in the cage? Really it was becoming embarrassing, even mr kabiru couldnt hold 'em back¤iwas told he was nearly bitten¤

kinda sketchy in my head now, but iknew ifound myself in my room. The last thing iremembered was ihad this lil book where iwrite out my thoughts¤iwas told by my shrink that, rather than bottle 'em in your heart/mind/head just write 'em down¤

¤just told you what iremembered happened¤

next will be what iwas told happened when iwoke up in the hospital bed

and to you all calling me names SHALOM is al ican say to you
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Truvelisback(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ur dogs saved u from a movie episode.

1 Like

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Quality20(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
how did ur pussycats react or where they indifferent to ur situation?

4 Likes

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by 2braithe: 3:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Then aunty sassy joined, now it was becoming too crowded again..¤which kin dogs b 'em diz ones like dis¤..

ihad NF jams on repeat.. Sassy was becoming too intrusive¤have you ever gotten on a state of stonenes that it feels like al eyes are on you¤

so istood up to excuse myself.. That was when wahala started.. These dogs turned on me, like they started barking and dragging my short. WT'H!!

seen a dog bark at an intruder before, when they are in the cage? Really it was becoming embarrassing, even mr kabiru couldnt hold 'em back¤iwas told he was nearly bitten¤

kinda sketchy in my head now, but iknew ifound myself in my room. The last thing iremembered was ihad this lil book where iwrite out my thoughts¤iwas told by my shrink that, rather than bottle 'em in your heart/mind/head just write 'em down¤

Since when?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Illicit

Trust me some past are trash and they are best left in the bin...

You wouldn't wanna share trash with anyone smiley
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by illicit(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Illicit

Trust me some past are trash and they are best left in the bin...

You wouldn't wanna share trash with anyone smiley

U are right
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
illicit:

U are right

Thanks

What happened your abj movement?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by illicit(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks

What happened your abj movement?

Nothing

I am in Kwara presently, I will enter Abj from there this weekend
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
illicit:

Nothing

I am in Kwara presently, I will enter Abj from there this weekend

Is you on a tour ?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by illicit(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Is you on a tour ?

Lol

I went to get some documentation from my alma mater
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by MrCork: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

igot a story to tell

#sayNO2DRUGS

angry

1 Like

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by MrCork: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

igot a story to tell

#sayNO2DRUGS

so u matin with dog.this is the new things now....correct? Was his name..bingo? (No oofenese) angry
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by ThEGodFaThEr120: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
This story doesn't still change the fact that you admire beautiful women.
pansexual”, or “omnisexual which one do you resonate with?

2 Likes

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Hey candid,where you serious about what you said or you were just kidding me?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

Hey candid,where you serious about what you said or you were just kidding me?

Kidding you?

Dead serious .... I check thread you created iposted there
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr120:
This story doesn't still change the fact that you admire beautiful women.
pansexual”, or “omnisexual which one do you resonate with?

What's you issue with my sexual perspective
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Sonnobax15(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
So if it weren't for the dogs that stopped you, that's how we'd have lost a beautiful soul? angry. Just like that? sad

1 Like

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Lamanii22(f): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Hmmmm.... please you can do this... don't let the devil be happy you're taking your life, please fight this girl.. Its not ladylike to use drugs, it destroys..... please for Christ's sakes live your life, life's really goood, people that have died wished they could come back to life again....please live and besides you've got your destiny to fulfill, you've got life to save....
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lamanii22:

Hmmmm.... please you can do this... don't let the devil be happy you're taking your life, please fight this girl.. Its not ladylike to use drugs, it destroys..... please for Christ's sakes live your life, life's really goood, people that have died wished they could come back to life again....please live and besides you've got your destiny to fulfill, you've got life to save....

Thanks for this....

But its better imake the kwaya my best pal .. They never let you down ....

1 Like

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by setobaba: 6:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks for this....

But its better imake the kwaya my best pal .. They never let you down ....

Dogs can sense what you about to do and what you’ve done.

But are you dam serious? Don’t let me throw away my sympathy for nothing.
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by fattprince(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Candid. I didn't know you were an addict. What I just want to say is that you should try and strive to live no matter what. Even if you feel like dying leave it to nature to do the job. Don't help her in taking your own life and while at it just live your life to it's full.
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by fattprince(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2022
Lamanii22:

You know I like you. But in order to help or motivate you don't have to lie. Nobody knows where the dead go. Maybe an eternal fire or a eternal rest where you cease of exist or a higher dimension or even reincarnating as another human without the knowledge of your prior life or an animal. No one knows, you only know when you die or probably not.
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

igot a story to tell

#sayNO2DRUGS

Make sure you doke those dogs
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady, I sincerely sympathyse with you.But where you burst my head is at the mention of NF.Dunno you also like the guy.Be like say you go be my personal pesin o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Godada:

I get you though. But wanting to take your life is pointless

You get her? Bro wetin u get from that.
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by rickpat(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Candidlady:

...first of all,let me apologise for kinda invading your privacy but please no matter what it is,taking your life doesn't really guarantee any solution..one wicked thing about drugs and alcohol is that,they never guarantee any solution to any problem we face,they only give temporary "joy" but once the effect goes away,the problem comes back even double..please just try to surround yourself with people that genuinely love and care about you cus trust me they are people that truly do..love and care about you selflessly without wanting anything in return..I KNOW YOU CAN PULL THROUGH ANY FORM OF DRUG USAGE.. please life is really worth living even when sometimes we don't really see reasons to continue but the fact that we are alive we try and don't give up..drug is just an habit and I believe you can pull through...stay safe..God bless you richly ma'am..thanks and sorry for the epistle..I wish you get better soonest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? / Advice Needed: Lying Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.