Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode (3832 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

Iam not stubborn just love having things done my way cheesy

My free time ilisten to music, take a walk or drive from one place to another with the dogs in the car and a pack of DH/CB

This convo is feeling selfish, what makes Nandez tick?
That's actually a great way to pass your time tho.. cheesy

The bolded.. cheesy
I am actually good.. it's not in any way selfish... cheesy
Have you thought about gaming..or do you actually game? cheesy
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's actually a great way to pass your time tho.. cheesy

The bolded.. cheesy
I am actually good.. it's not in any way selfish... cheesy
Have you thought about gaming..or do you actually game? cheesy

Ilove anything car racing .. But Irather watch people compete it is more fun! cheesy

And we got got a game we do at the pool.. Got friends searching for a coin dropped in the pool. Since icant swim iam always the one hiding the coin crazy fun smiley
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Ilove anything car racing .. But Irather watch people compete it is more fun! cheesy

And we got got a game we do at the pool.. Got friends searching for a coin dropped in the pool. Since icant swim iam always the one hiding the coin crazy fun smiley
Ooh you then shouldn't think of blowing when you ain't taking sessions tho.. grin

CandidLady can't swim.. shocked tongue grin
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh you then shouldn't think of blowing when you ain't taking sessions tho.. grin

CandidL.ady can't swim.. shocked tongue grin

No icant swim. Scared of drowning ... Irather drown in alcohol than let water fill me up cheesy
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

No icant swim. Scared of drowning ... Irather drown in alcohol than let water fill me up cheesy

Can you listen to yourself.. undecided cheesy
Don't tell me you are this scared of water? grin tongue
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you listen to yourself.. undecided cheesy
Don't tell me you are this scared of water? grin tongue

So scared that then whenever iam getting stoned and iam in the tub ... I'd remember Whitney Houston how she drowned in a bathe tub lol ...
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

So scared that then whenever iam getting stoned and iam in the tub ... I'd remember Whitney Houston how she drowned in a bathe tub lol ...
Don't drink and drive..don't get stoned and swim.. don't break the protocols CandidLady... undecided wink
At least you ain't scared of deeping your hands in the pool tho.. cheesy
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Emax911: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Do you believe that dogs are man bestfriend., do you also believe that dogs see things that our human eyes cant see?

igot a story to tell

#sayNO2DRUGS
pls help me. am broke. nt eaten since mrn. pls been going to visit my frds. they didnt cook only fanta i drnk. pls can u help me pls
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by KingNom(m): 12:28am On May 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam great thank you!

Do you attend Christ embassy?

Very Yes, Good morning and a Prosperous Month of May to You Esteemed �

(Sorry, I just saw your message & haven't been fully online)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. / My Husband Is Cheating On Me / Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.