Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode (3821 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by anonymuz(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur dogs saved u from a movie episode.
she no even sabi write meaniful script

1 Like

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2022
anonymuz:
she no even sabi write meaniful script

Brainless how are you
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by KingNom(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hi Candidlady, trust you're great
Stay safe please
Send you a message, Kindly check your dm
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
KingNom:
Hi Candidlady, trust you're great
Stay safe please
Send you a message, Kindly check your dm

Iam great thank you!

Do you attend Christ embassy?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
CandidLady . . . ... wink
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Candid.Lady . . . ... wink

Good evening offspring of Sarah smiley how are you?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Good evening offspring of Sarah smiley how are you?
Candid I felt kinda bad after remembering I haven't heard from you in days now if I am right.. cheesy
You ?
Good? candid..
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sweetheart stay strong and fight,you shall be fine
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Candid I felt kinda bad after remembering I haven't heard from you in days now if I am right.. cheesy
You ?
Good? candid..

Extremely good smiley ijust hid myself in a car in the compound listening to music.. But iam great never felt so good smiley

Thanks so much for the care
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Sweetheart stay strong and fight,you shall be fine

Nagode auntie smiley kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Extremely good smiley ijust hid myself in a car in the compound listening to music.. But iam great never felt so good smiley

Thanks so much for the care
You are great..and I guess you are getting better now?
Your classes/sections going on fine too right?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are great..and I guess you are getting better now?
Your classes/sections going on fine too right?

Sessions are going great! smiley isee some toxic post and iam like, was this what Isounded like ?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Sessions are going great! smiley isee some toxic post and iam like, was this what Isounded like ?
Yeah this was what you sounded like... cheesy
We ain't perfect you know.. wink
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2022
CandidLady
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Candid.Lady

Good morning Nandez
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Good morning Nandez
Pls what's nandez..is that my new name? shocked grin
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls what's nandez..is that my new name? shocked grin

Lol Fer_nandez... Yeah that Is your new name smiley
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol Fer_nandez... Yeah that Is your new name smiley
Candid your health?
How many month clean now? smiley
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Candid your health?
How many month clean now? smiley

Months?? Just a week now(covers face) and iam doing great.. Currently at the centre

Hope you are good?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Months?? Just a week now(covers face) and iam doing great.. Currently at the centre

Hope you are good?
A week.. shocked cheesy
I hope you enjoy today's section..

CandidLady let me give you some space aiit.. wink
I will check up later.. enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
CandidLady come in here..
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Candi.dLady come in here..

Nandez
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Nandez
Didn't wanna keep the conversation going on there..how is your health now?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Didn't wanna keep the conversation going on there..how is your health now?

Health is fine Nandez just playing with Can buderweiser.. Mum gave me the permission to but iam been/being monitored lol where is berry
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Health is fine Nandez just playing with Can buderweiser.. Mum gave me the permission to but iam been/being monitored lol where is berry
You are being monitored?
Why does that even sound hilarious and cute... cheesy

Berry I don't know how she stopped all of a sudden.. undecided
You ain't heard from her?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are being monitored?
Why does that even sound hilarious and cute... cheesy

Berry I don't know how she stopped all of a sudden.. undecided
You ain't heard from her?

Very hilarious.. Obviously mum is tipsy but she placed the house keeper on me to track down amount of Cans itake lol.. Fad is nowhere to be found guess he with his friends! N

Sent her a DM with my other acct but no response! Just hope she aiii

Hope your went well
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Very hilarious.. Obviously mum is tipsy but she placed the house keeper on me to track down amount of Cans itake lol.. Fad is nowhere to be found guess he with his friends! N

Sent her a DM with my other acct but no response! Just hope she aiii

Hope your went well
CandidLady you must have a very fun and happy family..not everyone do.. smiley
Thanks for your concern..your sessions are also great right?
And do you still experience that feeling of going back or you are dealing with it?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can.didLady you must have a very fun and happy family..not everyone do.. smiley
Thanks for your concern..your sessions are also great right?
And do you still experience that feeling of going back or you are dealing with it?

Yeah a lil fun, but what's fun when you are under the radar ?

My sessions are going great iknow cuz isee some post on here and ilaugh. Like icant believe iwas sounding this toxic lol

And for the urge? Yes ireally feel running upstairs to my room just to take a drag lol
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah a lil fun, but what's fun when you are under the radar ?

My sessions are going great iknow cuz isee some post on here and ilaugh. Like icant believe iwas sounding this toxic lol

And for the urge? Yes ireally feel running upstairs to my room just to take a drag lol
CandidLady everything is for your own good..pls do endure tho.. grin
You can't believe you was sounding toxic..were you ever toxic tho? grin

Before I got to know you..you was one of those gentle Ladies who Don't comment all the time like I do.. grin
As for the urge you gotta suppress it..go for it gal.. wink
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Candid.Lady everything is for your own good..pls do endure tho.. grin
You can't believe you was sounding toxic..were you ever toxic tho? grin

Yeah iwas! When isee some comments they seem like a reflection of what isounded like eg goooodharddick and zonefree (although iam cool with ZF)

Before I got to know you..you was one of those gentle Ladies who Don't comment all the time like I do.. grin
As for the urge you gotta suppress it..go for it gal.. wink

Iam a reserved being I'd jump in a pool and you wouldn't know... Like needles slipping into an ocean! But this platform got some sorta spirits/demons that brings out the tamed beast in you lol although atimes it feels good lol

And bout the suppressing the urge that will be deep! Currently in my fortress (my toilet) smiley
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah iwas! When isee some comments they seem like a reflection of what isounded like eg goooodharddick and zonefree (although iam cool with ZF)

Iam a reserved being I'd jump in a pool and you wouldn't know... Like needles slipping into an ocean! But this platform got some sorta spirits/demons that brings out the tamed beast in you lol although atimes it feels good lol

And bout the suppressing the urge that will be deep! Currently in my fortress (my toilet) smiley
Now you sound stubborn.. cheesy
In your free time is there anything you do that always helps in Killin/resisting that urge?
Re: How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode by Candidlady: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now you sound stubborn.. cheesy
In your free time is there anything you do that always helps in Killin/resisting that urge?

Lol

Iam not stubborn just love having things done my way cheesy

My free time ilisten to music, take a walk or drive from one place to another with the dogs in the car and a pack of DH/CB

This convo is feeling selfish, what makes Nandez tick?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Love :brazilian Woman Kissing Her Trash Collector Boyfriend(photos) / I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me / Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.