Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Should I Accept The Teaching Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept The Teaching Job? (14443 Views)

Should I Accept The New Job Offer??? / Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! / Advice Me. Should I Accept The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Tboymessiah(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

E go tell you say God forbid, not knowing say with Good location those akara can make up to 50k monthly after removing expenses

Leave am make en dey drag 20k work,

Education don cast for 9ja, the only important thing is to know how to write and speak English.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by ModelLook(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Waxxzy:
VACANCY!!!
RECEPTIONIST, KITCHEN ASSISTANT, WAITRESS, OFFICE ASSISTANT, SECURITY ALL NEEDED @ GALAXY ONE HOTEL AYOBO LAGOS ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE (O'level/OND) 07065633871

I can help you get LOTS of Candidates for these roles.
Especially candidates within these location Ayobo.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by mbahdi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sirchiboy:
I just finished my HND two months ago.
I applied for a teaching job and I was called up for the interview and they offered me the job with a salary of 20k per month.
I am over 30 years and I will be exempted from the NYSC because I am of aged.
I am just tired of this life.
Please someone should come to my aid to help me with a better job.
Why will u be exempted from nysc cos of age.my brother is 32.hes going for his nysc next yr February.dont know how he did it.but I think he says something about going to jamb office to change is date of birth or something of dat nature.u can do same if u have d money.age is never a barrier.cos av seen nursing mum's doing nysc.dat job is very por sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by princepalace: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
whix skill at age of 30?
i learnt how to repair handset at age 35. today i know where i am now with that same trade. my kidz are in the university and still learning online freelancing. please, try to be on your own. having degree is never a must to be employed under somebody. learn trade with education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by OreofeeOluwa(f): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sirchiboy:
I applied for a teaching job and I was called up for the interview and they offered me the job with a salary of 20k per month.
If you can be a logistics rider, send me a message. I have 2 bikes and i need 1 more rider. Pay is 45k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by yemi1504: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sirchiboy:

Take it up bro! At least for the working experience and reference contact to step up to bigger things once you see another opportunity. Sometimes, the money is not all in the career of being an employee. Just my advice and my 2 cents.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Accept the job but keep looking for other options. I believe you will meet new people that can connect you. by going out everyday you will see more opportunities. You can be doing home lesson to supplement the salary. Your time will come, just hold on to the Author of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by engrajoo1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hell no

Don't take it son ....why is it that all my niggarrs are scared to always reject this poverty job
Don't let any body tell you to accept it and manage it first
...they mange am ...they manage am na so bros ororo take turn 55 years inside 25 thousand naira job
To make the whole thing worse...bros ororo come manage rent face me I slap you kind of house
Then sandra way nor get hand work come pack join am for the face me I slap you kind of house.....
Sandra begin take in(get pregnant) anyhow and born pikin full everywhere......na so their poverty come tie wrapper and gele
.....don't be scared because people are saying there is no Job outside if you don'taccept it....that particular mantra has rendered people useless in life.....immediately they hear that rubbish...they no longer have the balls to reject poverty job

May God bless u for this wonderful statement.... The fear of d unknown had made many people take shits in life.... I could remember in 2019 when a company wanted to employ me as a civil engineer for 40k (mind you I just resigned a job of 30k per month because d wahala per day pass d money)... So the CEO was telling me it's a start up that I should take it like that (I'm just wondering if the amount of money starts up collect contract is lesser than those that's in d business already). To cut d long story short .... I rejected the offer and went home to brush my skills... The next week I got a job of 80k that I'll go to work less than 5timss in a month with exception of December... See my brothers and sisters brush up ur skills prior to graduating and when u graduate u won't take up any shitty job ..... 95% of employers don't care about u but render u useless .... Don't let dear of d unknown make u feel less of urself
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by engrajoo1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
ecolime:

Even if you are 50 and broke, people go call you Son/Youth. Hustle ooo

@OP: Take the job and start something by the side. You should be able to feed yourself first.

Nobody here will send you money when hunger wire you oo. At all, at all na hin bad.

Do u think teaching job will make him have time? Only if it's part time or government teaching job
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by engrajoo1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
yemi1504:

Take it up bro! At least for the working experience and reference contact to step up to bigger things once you see another opportunity. Sometimes, the money is not all in the career of being an employee. Just my advice and my 2 cents.

It can only b relevant in his working experience if his main course of study is in teaching line.... Imagine someone that studied biochemistry a d was teaching for 10years. Eventually he/she saw a posting for biochemist in a lab or hospital do u think his 10yrs teaching experience is relevant?
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Joyceogechi(f): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chat me up on Whatsapp 07014813820

quote author=Sirchiboy post=108407428]I just finished my HND two months ago.
[/quote]
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Ekg911(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
samwillyco1:
Don't accept it, since it is a teaching job better learn a skill or start riding keke
bro I get driving license ooh and I need keke to drive ooh. I dey Bayelsa state
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sirchiboy:
I am over 30 years and It will be exempted from the NYSC because I am of aged.
Don't take that job. I will tie you down and you end up getting older without achievement. Learn a skill now, may be difficult now but will pay off latter
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Love800(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Pls come and draw with me and make at least 30k daily depends on how many art frames you sell a day, you can also make 100k+ straight on a single portrait you make
bro abeg i fit get ur contacts, like whatsapp number. I be artist too just say to sell na dey hard me. No fit market myself. Dis is my num 08132324518

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by yemi1504: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
engrajoo1:

It can only b relevant in his working experience if his main course of study is in teaching line.... Imagine someone that studied biochemistry a d was teaching for 10years. Eventually he/she saw a posting for biochemist in a lab or hospital do u think his 10yrs teaching experience is relevant?

You are right that it is not relevant. But you are very obviously wrong that the working experience is not useful. Why? Let us say he is jobless for 3 years as he refused to take up the teaching job, he will have 3 years gap in the working experience section on his CV which the HR or recruiter will ask why. This happened to me at an interview last year. Recruiters or HR prefer irrelevant working experience than no working experience shown by gaps in that section on your CV and that is reality. They want to see you are at least desirable to another employer before them. Gaps on your CV in that section speaks bad about the potential employee as it could indicate the job seeker has some behaviours unsuitable for the workplace. I hope I have answered your question.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by yemi1504: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
nedekid:
Take it to enter the system, you may do lesson teacher runs by the side which might even give you more that the salary. Your cv will also have reference you can use to earn better salary in another school.

Yes! I also mentioned that he needs the experience to get a reference for better job opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by nakely4u(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2021
A tutorial center at ringroad Ibadan is in need of part time tutors for
Physics
Mathematics
Chemistry
Biology
Government
English language/literature
Contact the coordinator on this number
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Joyceogechi post=108439102]

Chat me up on Whatsapp 07014813820
Please can I message you too
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by evioke(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Broda you better take that job, start from somewhere in that job you can still be in search of other jobs. Also endeavour to learn a digital skill that can pay you for life.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Chuksmonika(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
samwillyco1:

What is upwork
its a freelancing site.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Chuksmonika(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
chukwuma0000:

I am even afraid to drop my number here.
okay, sense your email address
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by samwillyco1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chuksmonika:
its a freelancing site.

Thanks
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by samwillyco1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ekg911:
bro I get driving license ooh and I need keke to drive ooh. I dey Bayelsa state

I would have loved to help you but am in Anambra ( Ogidi ) to be precise

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chuksmonika:

Chukwumachris8@gmail.com
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chuksmonika:

Please send me your number via my email
Chukwumachris8@gmail.com

I really want to learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hell no

Don't take it son ....why is it that all my niggarrs are scared to always reject this poverty job
Don't let any body tell you to accept it and manage it first
...they mange am ...they manage am na so bros ororo take turn 55 years inside 25 thousand naira job
To make the whole thing worse...bros ororo come manage rent face me I slap you kind of house
Then sandra way nor get hand work come pack join am for the face me I slap you kind of house.....
Sandra begin take in(get pregnant) anyhow and born pikin full everywhere......na so their poverty come tie wrapper and gele
.....don't be scared because people are saying there is no Job outside if you don'taccept it....that particular mantra has rendered people useless in life.....immediately they hear that rubbish...they no longer have the balls to reject poverty job

Damnnn niggar
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Solofresh2:
I agree with you on this.I mean why should someone of 30 years of age accept a job of 20k.
20k wey guy man dey use buy drinks for club.
I would rather remain jobless than to work as a slave for 20k
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Healthrelatedjo: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bros take the job,still use d salary hold body till u get something better to do.
It's not easy out there bro,just manage it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Career In Zenith Bank / Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. / THE NEWEST BIBLE SCHOOL IN NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.