Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Should I Accept The Teaching Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept The Teaching Job? (14452 Views)

Should I Accept The New Job Offer??? / Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! / Advice Me. Should I Accept The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by PrinceMajestic: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Pls come and draw with me and make at least 30k daily depends on how many art frames you sell a day, you can also make 100k+ straight on a single portrait you make

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by fujirice: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Is that not below the minimum wage?
cry cry
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Chuksmonika(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2021
jesmond3945:
just learn a skill brother.
OP, this guy is right. Digital skills is just the way to go if you wanna live a quality life.

I'll advise you to take the job, do it for 6months, a year at most. Save up money and enroll in any digital skills that interest you, I'll advise video editing.

20k, WTF man! Just 2jobs I did on Upwork this week is 8times of that amount. Skills dey very important!

OP, go through this thread, it's a life changer https://www.nairaland.com/5898215/how-build-enviable-income-email/53#105940261

God bless my brother, friend and Boss, Venzal, for opening my eyes to Upwork. That nigga is a brother indeed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Bro, why do thou want to enslave yourself?

Which course did you study?

Work and save at least your 2months salary

Then go get yourself a skill.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Chuksmonika:
OP, this guy is right. Digital skills is just the way to go if you wanna live a quality life.

I'll advise you to take the job, do it for 6months, a year at most. Save up money and enroll in any digital skills that interest you, I'll advise video editing.

20k, WTF man! Just 2jobs I did on Upwork this week is 8times of that amount. Skills dey very important!

Bro I need your digit.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by premierlead: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Peterqq:
Go learn driving OK, very profitable

I have this skill and driver's licence

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Sirchiboy: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2021
RMCR7:
Message me then we discuss
Done
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by premierlead: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2021
atoje:
DM on whatsapp

Where is your whatsap no?
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by clockwisereport: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2021
@sirchiboy, there is a thread on nairaland where they share information about job openings in federal establishments. You can follow it up.

I will find the thread and drop the link here for you and other people to follow.

Again, if you have a laptop, you can learn one or two IT skills.

Modified

https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government

Remember, do not give anybody your money to avoid being scammed
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by hope4nigeria(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2021
Lavisha:
Take it and teach with all your strength.

Not forgetting Crying to the Owners of the universe and Divinity above to come to your aid.

Your time will come.
what kind of advice is that? Only monthly data is how much? What can one do with #20k when plate of pepper soup is #2000 and bottle of origin cost #700. You want him to go and vent anger on innocent kids? Hope you can do better things with your life than taken a job of #20k, you will not even focus on the job so it's hopeless. Think wise

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Sirchiboy: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2021
clockwisereport:
@sirchiboy, there is a thread on nairaland where they share information about job openings in federal establishments. You can follow it up.

I will find the thread and drop the link here for you and other people to follow.

Again, if you have a laptop, you can learn one or two IT skills.

Modified

https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government

Remember, do not give anybody your money to avoid being scammed
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Hilbertrudolf(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Get yourself a license and go for a driving job. 40k and above pay and with more experience and clean record the better your chances of landing a bigger and better driving job for a big company or personnel.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Chuksmonika(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2021
chukwuma0000:

Bro, I need your digit.
okay Bro, cos of some personal reasons, l may not be able to post it here. Trolls have been monitoring me on one thread like that. You may want to quote me with yours in a dead thread, and I will contact you via whatsap.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Sirchiboy: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Hilbertrudolf:
Get yourself a license and go for a driving job. 40k and above pay and with more experience and clean record the better your chances of landing a bigger and better driving job for a big company or personnel.
Thank you for your input.
I planned to learn driving then apply for a driving job but due to financial constraints I couldn't enrol.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Sirchiboy: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2021
jesmond3945:
just learn a skill brother.
I planned to learn driving then apply for a driving job but due to financial constraints I couldn't enrol.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Sirchiboy: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Peterqq:
Go learn driving OK, very profitable
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by adez33(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2021
dodoatirice:
Lora lappy ko wa hacker si malay arigini ginini arigini arigini woja
bad guy lol
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by ericprince(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2021
My brother, don't take the job, if u can look for a good company around u, where u can gather experience and work on ur CV, make ur CV look mature with good experience, am telling u, in the next 2years u will see a better job

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Chuksmonika:
okay Bro, cos of some personal reasons, l may not be able to post it here. Trolls have been monitoring me on one thread like that. You may want to quote me with yours in a dead thread, and I will contact you via whatsap.

Ok
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by jericco1(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2021
20k cry

I feel for you bro.. I don't even know what to tell you. In the end if that's the only viable option, you should go for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by SavageResponse(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
whix skill at age of 30?

Nothing stops a 30 year old from learning new skills!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2021
RMCR7:
Message me then we discuss
can I message you too
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Thanos5555: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Chummynoni:
he is over 30, and you just called him son?

Do you know whether it is Methuselah that is behind the account, bro try to be using your brain while typing e get while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by BrutusOj(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hell no

Don't take it son ....why is it that all my niggarrs are scared to always reject this poverty job
Don't let any body tell you to accept it and manage it first
...they mange am ...they manage am na so bros ororo take turn 55 years inside 25 thousand naira job
To make the whole thing worse...bros ororo come manage rent face me I slap you kind of house
Then sandra way nor get hand work come pack join am for the face me I slap you kind of house.....
Sandra begin take in(get pregnant) anyhow and born pikin full everywhere......na so their poverty come tie wrapper and gele
.....don't be scared because people are saying there is no Job outside if you don'taccept it....that particular mantra has rendered people useless in life.....immediately they hear that rubbish...they no longer have the balls to reject poverty job.

This guy might be sounding funny and weird some times, but he is full of wisdom. The bolded is just the plain truth.

The fear of the unknown has kept most of us stagnant in certain job for years despite all our potentials. Move out from that comfort zone or so called half bread is better than pof pof job and go hustle to overcome poverty.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Zeel007: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2021
dodoatirice:
Lora lappy ko wa hacker si malay arigini ginini arigini arigini woja
dodoatrice grin grin grin baba go update dat your thread make we see story read today
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by jericco1(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Solofresh2:
I agree with you on this.I mean why should someone of 30 years of age accept a job of 20k.
20k wey guy man dey use buy drinks for club.
I would rather remain jobless than to work as a slave for 20k

To be honest, I rather remain jobless.

Who needs a job anyway

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by vickydevoka(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Truflame:
Any course apart from medicine, nursing, law are mere waste of time. Don't go after management courses, engineering courses except you have connections in juicy offices or organisation.

If you can't do the afore mentioned courses, then, study education in universities or college of education. At least, you can still get private schools that will pay fairly well.

Relocate to high brow areas in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt if you want to pursue a career in education.

As u put law I don vex with u

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Chuksmonika:

I am even afraid to drop my number here.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by vickydevoka(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2021
SavageResponse:

Nothing stops a 30 year old from learning new skills!
Even 40 years. If u no get u no get.
Re: Should I Accept The Teaching Job? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Don't, but if you must, go to big schools where the pay is lightly better. There you can earn maybe 40 or 45, hustle for home lessons. At the end of the month you could be make 100 or more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. / THE NEWEST BIBLE SCHOOL IN NIGERIA / What Is The Work Of A DSA In A Commercial Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.