Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O (9355 Views)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Reggaemich(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2021
Pumpumking:

so u toasted 13year old house girl in yor compound becuz NEPA take light...correct?..brother, technically u a peterfile. Shamme on u for toastin underage chick. SHAME ON U & u dhold be arrested SIR!!!(no oofenese) angry
I don't even know her

I only see her whenever I am passing there street
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by lebron7(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Reggaemich:
I was going out today I noticed how a girl between the age of 13- 15 was stirring at me when we crossed path,

I do see her before but I don't really give her face or show interest

I always respect Myself

So after going to my destination then on returning home around 7pm, I passed there house

This girl was in their house compound, all of a sudden

She came out from were she was and came to the road were I was passing going home (A street Road which was kind of quiet) and was doing abnormal things close to me like stretching , e.t.c

So as just to catch my attention, so as to talk to her

Note
It was almost dark, and if I decide to Run her OT or toast her, nobody will easily see my face because it was dark

That is why I don't blame some people accused of being pedophiles because u don't know the opportunities that presented it self to such a person

So what I do in such situations is listen to both sides of the stories(Accused and Complainant)

You are a sick animal

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Reggaemich(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2021
lebron7:

You are a sick animal
Wish u the Same

3 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by okoroemeka(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Reggaemich:
I was going out today I noticed how a girl between the age of 13- 15 was stirring at me when we crossed path,

I always respect Myself

So after going to my destination then on returning home around 7pm, I passed there house

She came out from were she was and came to the road were I was passing going home (A street Road which was kind of quiet) and was doing abnormal things close to me like stretching , e.t.c

Note
It was almost dark, and if I decide to Run her OT or toast her, nobody will easily see my face because it was dark

That is why I don't blame some people accused of being pedophiles because u don't know the opportunities that presented it self to such a person

So what I do in such situations is listen to both sides of the stories(Accused and Complainant)

age no longer matter these days,I am 43 yrs but my side chick is a 17yrs beautiful girl still in ss3,but her sexual experience is mind bending and utterly shocking

4 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by OSDD(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2021
Scientists:

Funny enough, you don't even know who is a Paedophile.

Those your religious brothers and Religious head that married a 9 year old or 12 or 13 are the real Paedophile not me that help a 19 year old out
Bros leave that guy, he is very close to stupidity...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Quality20(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2021
blingxx:

Naso one hausa girl sat behind me ontop bike, she no go pass 14 or 15 sha , undecided the girl come dey use hand touch my ass I even felt something moving on my lap ..omoh when we reach last bus stop this small girl just stared at me dey started smiling sad I ain't a pedo but I fit fvck that girl that day if I wanted to ....again I'm not a pedo
na marriage she wa hook u into. u know our daughters here are so interested in marriage cos that's how we brought them up. why ddnt ask her to take u to her parents so u could marry her legally.

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Quality20(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2021
okoroemeka:
age no longer matter these days,I am 43 yrs but my side chick is a 17yrs beautiful girl still in ss3,but her sexual experience is mind bending and utterly shocking
ona for South de surprise us for North, how will u ppl engage a minor right from 8 to 17 and turn her to a wildly experienced ashwo yet turn around and blame hausa ppl as been paedophiles for marrying teens?

2 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Winnerly: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Reggaemich:

I always respect Myself

Note

Kingazubuike aka Mobuch aka NewDelhi
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by floss(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2021
jidamsel43:
The girl was not doing the stretching for you. That is where your mind is. your mind has toasted the girl and even planned on how to bed her. you just want nairalanders to approve your philandering and pedophilia thought

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2021
Naso. That girl that u think is small, her eyes don over tear. I sure say person don dey touch am( which is very wrong). Just ignore her for your own good.
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Reggaemich(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2021
okoroemeka:
Are u not ashamed if people see both of u together in public

Or the girl is only useful to u privately

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Figger(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Ghost11:
I really think the age of consent should be brought down to 15 or even 16
they said it's 15 years in Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by okoroemeka(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Reggaemich:
Are u not ashamed if people see both of u together in public

Or the girl is only useful to u privately
you are funny I beg,ashamed of what?she is even the younger sister of my ex that is now married,her mother and married sister approved,and you want me to be ashamed to be with such a beautiful girl that is a konji killer.
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Hayee(f): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why are you guys bothered na cheesy cheesy
I thought Nigerian girls are useless and foreign babes are the best grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by SATANlST: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Winnerly:

I AM A PEDOPHILE. A PRISON ESCAPEE
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by SATANlST: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
Why are you guys bothered na cheesy cheesy
I thought Nigerian girls are useless and foreign babes are the best grin grin grin
THIS HAPPENED IN NAIJA. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE VERY USELESS AND HAVE SMELLING PUSSY. ALL OF THEM angry angry
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Edozie4bc: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Scientists:
That is how Deborah was forming for me thinking that i am a gentleman.

I fvcked her with reckless abandon. Thankfully to God, she just turned 19 before we met. Aswear, this post just gave me erection
comrade D grin grin
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by kingPhidel(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
This same opportunity you think she presented that’s the level of her underdeveloped brain. If you turn her down and advice her, tomorrow she’ll not forever be grateful for not taking advantage of her mediocrity. Let’s see them as our sisters! Thank God you didn’t run street on her.
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Hayee(f): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
SATANlST:
THIS HAPPENED IN NAIJA. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE VERY USELESS AND HAVE SMELLING PUSSY. ALL OF THEM angry angry
e pain u, e sweet me cheesy grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Bobloco: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
In mosdii voice

Nigerian girls are useless..........all of them

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Reggaemich(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
kingPhidel:
This same opportunity you think she presented that’s the level of her underdeveloped brain. If you turn her down and advice her, tomorrow she’ll not forever be grateful for not taking advantage of her mediocrity. Let’s see them as our sisters! Thank God you didn’t run street on her.
what of other men

Some men when presented with such, might definitely go for the kill

I know she is after exploring at that age because of what she sees and here

but I am never going to be her candidate, such gross mess

Maybe such a girl na One brother for their house or street go soon make her A full Woman(sex)

Because that is what she is looking for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Are you sure you weren't the one eyeing that little gal
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by JovialJune(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
okoroemeka:
you are funny I beg,ashamed of what?she is even the younger sister of my ex that is now married,her mother and married sister approved,and you want me to be ashamed to be with such a beautiful girl that is a konji killer.

Just imagine the thought process of a 43 year old man, truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

2 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by kingPhidel(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Very well I like your sense of humor. As for the other men we’ll keep discouraging em online
Reggaemich:
what of other men

Some men when presented with such, might definitely go for the kill

I know she is after exploring at that age because of what she sees and here

but I am never going to be her candidate, such gross mess

Maybe such a girl na One brother for their house or street go soon make her A full Woman(sex)

Because that is what she is looking for
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by MufasaLion: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Reggaemich:

I always respect Myself

Note

WFT? Your second to the last statement is TRASH! So an adult make can't decide to not have sex with an underage? There's no justification for being a pedophile.

Go ahead and try it, you will rot in prison.
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Reggaemich(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

WFT? Your second to the last statement is TRASH! So an adult make can't decide to not have sex with an underage? There's no justification for being a pedophile.

Go ahead and try it, you will rot in prison.
is everbody the same

What u can resist might be difficult or a mohill for others

That was what that paragraph entails

Read in between the lines
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by MufasaLion: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Reggaemich:
is everbody the same

What u can resist might be difficult or a mohill for others

That was what that paragraph entails

Read in between the lines

You're saying trash and you're sounding like a rape and pedophile apologist. No reasonable man would give in to temptations to sleep with an underage girl!
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Reggaemich(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're saying trash and you're sounding like a rape and pedophile apologist. No reasonable man would give in to temptations to sleep with an underage girl!
u can only vouch for yourself not others

If u don't Gerrit then Forgerrit
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Na so one smallie when bring that kin leg come my side the kind better hot slap I give her still report her to her mama when still dash her extra slaps no be here. No be me she go use grace nairaland FP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies After Her Boy Friend Made Her Sleep With His Dog / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) / I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.