Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria (31862 Views)

Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria – Bishop Oyedepo / Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by younglleo: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
O
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by danielbello(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Congrat
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Franking: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2021
It doesn't affect u directly so why would u be having sleepless nights? It's like drinking Panadol for someone else's headache.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Gt321(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:
Why will you be worried, when you have a large army of worshippers that happily fund your extravagant life style.

Every time, we warned you, we warned you, all your warnings were useless. If your favorite president is still there, things would have been ten times worse.

Even madam Ngozi knew what was coming.

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

BUHARI IS THE ONE TRYING TO FIX NIGERIA

You are a complete mad man, we are looking forward to when buhari would destroy insecurity and restore back the nation to her glorious days

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by toujurs: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2021
See who dey talk, because buhari told you guys to pay for parking lot for your private jets. Unlike uncle jona. Decieve who you can decieve.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by tradepunter: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
Cos the sheepishs are paying steadily.

It's only when tithes money are not coming you can have sleepless nights cos that na your office.

Bishop of gate of hell

You very useless.... This is what you brain is made off....

Don't dodge the problem.... After you have supported this evil from the onset...

You will be paid in full with very high interest for this evil you have supported.

Just sit back and enjoy it while you still can

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Badguy77(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:
Why will you be worried, when you have a large army of worshippers that happily fund your extravagant life style.

Every time, we warned you, we warned you, all your warnings were useless. If your favorite president is still there, things would have been ten times worse.

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Thunder fire you

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Zonebies will start attacking the man of God! Buhari govt is devilish and demonic! Killing even his own, not loving his own rather loves Niger Republic more than the zonebies that said they voted him. Niger Republicans are now living well and better than these zonebies because their master is using resources here to make things better for them in Niger Republic while they're in the Zoo crying fouls everyday. Enjoy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Felixwills: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2021
NA THE ZOMBIES. STILL SUPPORTING NONSENSE

JAMO84:

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]zombie when would bihari destroy nigeria to the #65 per fuel he meet it

Werey did okonjo not warn ? Did sanusi not warn?

Know the marry k economy they were handing over

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by VEXT: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
Cos the sheepishs are paying steadily.

It's only when tithes money are not coming you can have sleepless nights cos that na your office.

Bishop of gate of hell

Muhammadian head slamming terrorist ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Jostoman: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

Every time, we warned you, we warned you, all your warnings were useless. If your favorite president is still there, things would have been ten times worse. You mean he is trying to fix Niger republic. Nonsense

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Jostoman: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Yes o BABA OYEDEPO, we also told them that Atiku is a unifying person and he is far better than him but they but they connive together with those gullible from South to call us wailers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

How did PDP destroy Nigeria and how is buhari trying to fix it?

How does your comment negate what oyedepo said?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Leverage2021: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

warn what

The economy that was blossoming and things were cheap

It is not out of place to forecast prudence in the future or else things getting bad

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

What was wrong with d economy?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by MrMurdah: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2021
These stupid posts that just pluck statements out of thing air.

I was at the programme.

He never said he was not bothered about the challenges in the country.

The service is online.

Edit and post it here if he said he did not care.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Awoo88: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2021
So why is that Aish woman ranting? Abi she want trend as bmc attack no dey give her news again

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Ade3131: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Buhari is trying to fix Nigeria by borrowing to mortgage the future of this country right?

We go dey alright... When the next government takes over, he too will sight how Buhari ruined the country's future with senseless borrowings.

This thing called sense, it must fall on Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

Every time, we warned you, we warned you, all your warnings were useless. If your favorite president is still there, things would have been ten times worse. Keep quiet if you have nothing to say. Since you said Buhari is fixing Nigeria, may your home be fixed same way Buhari is fixing nigeria

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Jostoman: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2021
lexy2014:

How did PDP destroy Nigeria and how is buhari trying to fix it?

How does your comment negate what oyedepo said?
don't mind all this evil supporters club of nairaland people.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Fatbam003: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

You are s foolish pig with this bunkum

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say. Since you said Buhari is fixing Nigeria, may your home be fixed same way Buhari is fixing nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by seunaj: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

90% of his congregation are poor,wonderful
Not true

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by infogeneral: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Your church members are also experiencing the hardships and you are not bothered.
I think he should be bothered.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Terorislam:
That is why we all must reject Bola Tinubu at all cost, he is worster than this baba go slow
he is worse, not worster...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Gigadot1(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Please stop.
Are you not seeing the state of this nation.

Inflation is 18%
Unemployment double digits
Dollar exchange rate nko?

Let's stop this myopic support.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Shut up and receive sense.What is Ameachi and other PDP members doing in APC.Are they not part of people you said that destroy Nigeria?If you know that you are a man,Go say this rubbish outside

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Mrbenny001: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Speak for yourself poor man
Baawaa:

90% of his congregation are poor,wonderful

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by ecomalchemist(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Now playing COLD OUTSIDE, Timaya ft Buju !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics / Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / "Buhari, Stop Fighting Corruption" - Prophet Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.