Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria (31866 Views)

Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria – Bishop Oyedepo / Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by terrypartners(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2021
You just typed this nonsense of a response to show us how low your sensibility is. Learn to disagree with people without bullying and lower their dignity in order to fuel your empty ego
Prolific007:

Stinking zombie that hates the truth and prefers to attack the messenger than conceive the message. Get a life loser
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Max24: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:
If we vote PDP, can they return us to how they met us?

A plate of food was 50, petrol was 10 Naira per litre.

When will you people understand that, until Nigeria produce what it consume, inflation will always be a problem.
While not a fan of PDP, at least on one occasion they returned Nigeria to the old better status - PDP under Obasanjo and a Yoruba man, cleared all of Nigerias debts. Instead of Buhari clearing GEJs debts he multiplied it by 10. This government is a failure on all counts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by terrypartners(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2021
The rule of Nairaland has been constantly infringed upon.

For benefit of the doubt, it states - 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

I chose to ignore some of the delusional and emotional bereft and demeaning statements attacking the personality of people that hold opposing opinions that seem to be unpopular with you.

Then I remembered the utilitarian philosopher John Stuart Mill, who delivered an 1867 inaugural address at the University of St. Andrews and stated:

“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion.

Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”

Having reasoned the point imperative, everyone has an inherent right to the freedom of expression and association.

Be mindful, your rights are not absolute.

Prosperity can be a cruel judge
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by terrypartners(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2021
The rule of Nairaland has been constantly infringed upon.

For benefit of the doubt, it states - 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

I chose to ignore some of the delusional and emotional bereft and demeaning statements attacking the personality of people that hold opposing opinions that seem to be unpopular with you.

Then I remembered the utilitarian philosopher John Stuart Mill, who delivered an 1867 inaugural address at the University of St. Andrews and stated:

“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion.

Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”

Having reasoned the point imperative, everyone has an inherent right to the freedom of expression and association.

Be mindful, your rights are not absolute.

Prosperity can be a cruel judge.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Goldbw122(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Mr president did not have a any sleep less night, so why should you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2021
ReubenE:
No be lie

Even the President is not suffering any sleepless nights.
When the noise from complaints get too loud, he calls Femi Adesina to check anywhere in the world they are holding parties, then zoooom...he is off.

Nigerians should be wise enough in the coming years never to inflict themselves with this type of bad luck spinning government

Lol. That's true o. The president sef doesn't give a damn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
True talk
If only half of our religious leaders are as fearless as oyedepo......... angry

Oh yeah, fearless and thievingly corrupt.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by rollywise(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
Cos the sheepishs are paying steadily.

It's only when tithes money are not coming you can have sleepless nights cos that na your office.

Bishop of gate of hell

Later when your life scatters and gets tough and tight you'll be wondering what's going on and seeking help where there's none meanwhile you brought curse on your life and household where you could just shut up. Who well nor dey appreciate health till him sick. I hope you encode

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Gostlyt: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:
Wailing loser, it was 85 not 65.

Ask your PDP slave masters when they are willing to return fuel to the 10 Naira per litre they met it.

Zombie just shut the Bleep up.. if you love this gorvenment then may your life be like Nigeria situation. Oponu oshi...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

90% of his congregation are poor,wonderful

STOP DEVIATING FROM THE MESSAGE!!!

CHEAP PAID AGENT

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:
If we vote PDP, can they return us to how they met us?

A plate of food was 50, petrol was 10 Naira per litre.

When will you people understand that, until Nigeria produce what it consume, inflation will always be a problem.

See as money turn you to Apc zombie, it won't be well with poverty grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by MacAnalytic: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2021
The creator bless u,

Xolander:

Wake up and smell the coffee. Poverty can be induced by the wrong society not minding the wealth of your mindset.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by sharone21(f): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2021
ReubenE:
No be lie

When the noise from complaints get too loud, he calls Femi Adesina to check anywhere in the world they are holding parties, then zoooom...he is off.

Nigerians should be wise enough in the coming years never to inflict themselves with this type of bad luck spinning government

Modified: Most of this government's apologists are unwell, and one can easily tell from the way they talk.

They talk of Covid, government already borrowing as far back as 2014, Oyedepo being a fake man, PDP stealing for 16 years etc as part of the reasons for the hardship in the country.

Firstly, this government has been useless right from the day it was inaugurated. There is no development indicator one can easily point to that was initiated by this government before the advent of Covid.

Secondly, whether government was already borrowing as far as 2014 is immaterial because this present government has not stopped borrowing. With over ten trillion borrowed, stifling custom duties, VAT increment, oil proceeds etc, this government has not been able to translate the above to any thing meaningful. Borrowing is never a problem when it is for economic gains. It becomes a problem when it is for burying the dead, and the latter is what Buhari is doing.

Thirdly, its quite disheartening most people don't recognize the powers of the office of Mr President in a State system. He is the embodiment of our sovereignty, and in most cases holds power over life and death.
Comparing what he can do, or ought to do with such power with that of a man of god is not only nonsensical but also stupid.
Buhari is elected and paid to secure Nigerians, make our lives better and secure better hope for the future, a future we should be proud enough to bequeath to our children. Oyedepo whether a fake man or not is none of our business. He is a business man that has not violated any known Nigerian law. Nigerians never elected him as a pastor so he is not responsible for securing the country, Buhari is paid to do that.

Me too if I have my way I no want to be bothered.

Na so one APC zombie I warned about reelecting this government in 2019, telling me even to get job or travel to get some of his documents after graduation no easy as he gat no money.

2023, I hope Nigerians learn and even if nobody can be an independent candidate to win election, APC and their monstrous governance style must not be returned to power....Nigerians were better off with PDP...
Ordinary food, Nigerians are crying...too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by pquaver(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2021
xelly:

Abeg ooo.....don't mention Buhari when you are talking about fixing. Buhari is good at damaging.

If Buhari can return Nigeria to the state it was when he was sworn-in, we will be very happy.

A plate of food used to be N300 but you have to have N1000 and above to eat a plate of food.
. Your Jonathan and pdp should return us to 1999 98 fuel, rice and everything was cheaper infact naira had more value then
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by foleskay(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

Ode.. Shows us the stats that says..90% of his congregation are poor. Oponu..bubu ass$ licker. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by pquaver(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2021
sharone21:

Me too if I have my way I no want to be bothered.

Na so one APC zombie I warned about reelecting this government in 2019, telling me even to get job or travel to get some of his documents after graduation no easy as he gat no money.

2023, I hope Nigerians learn and even if nobody can be an independent candidate to win election, APC and their monstrous governance style must not be returned to power....Nigerians were better off with PDP...
Ordinary food, Nigerians are crying...too bad.
Nigerian were not better off with pdp. Eedros, African China all those songs were sang under pdp so speak for yourself..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Crazy god of men, when it is not affecting him and his family he is less concerned, such a stupid speech angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by DKM123: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2021
2023 is around the corner so the paid messengers of evil are back on their nairaland duty post to invade the front page.

They have to work for their miserly 30k salary so I don't blame them.
The People I blame are the Nigerians who keep falling for their propaganda and wicked PRO jobs.

If after all that has happened since this Government came into power, you are still so easily deceived by this dingbat conscienceless mercenaries who give no hoot about the poor and suffering, then you deserve the Buharis of this world.

I don't like most of this Nigerian Pastors but for this I support Oyedepo over and over again. He should sleep like a baby where it concerns the economy because he warned you mofos but y'll prefer to be senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by rhames(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

God Bless you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2021
ReubenE:
No be lie

Modified: Most of this government's apologists are unwell, and one can easily tell from the way they talk.

They talk of Covid, government already borrowing as far back as 2014, Oyedepo being a fake man, PDP stealing for 16 years etc as part of the reasons for the hardship in the country.

Firstly, this government has been useless right from the day it was inaugurated. There is no development indicator one can easily point to that was initiated by this government before the advent of Covid.

Secondly, whether government was already borrowing as far as 2014 is immaterial because this present government has not stopped borrowing. With over ten trillion borrowed, stifling custom duties, VAT increment, oil proceeds etc, this government has not been able to translate the above to any thing meaningful. Borrowing is never a problem when it is for economic gains. It becomes a problem when it is for burying the dead, and the latter is what Buhari is doing.

Thirdly, its quite disheartening most people don't recognize the powers of the office of Mr President in a State system. He is the embodiment of our sovereignty, and in most cases holds power over life and death.
Comparing what he can do, or ought to do with such power with that of a man of god is not only nonsensical but also stupid.

Buhari is elected and paid to secure Nigerians, make our lives better and secure better hope for the future, a future we should be proud enough to bequeath to our children. Oyedepo whether a fake man or not is none of our business. He is a business man that has not violated any known Nigerian law. Nigerians never elected him as a pastor so he is not responsible for securing the country, Buhari is paid to do that.
Deflecting attention from the ineptitude of this government to perform with the narrative that Oyedepo is fleecing his congregation is not only whataboutism but also stupid. Its just like the proverbial chicken that left the knife that killed it to fight against the pot.
Religious places are swelling with people today largely because of the hopelessness inflicted on them by this government. It is a truism that when government makes lives better, people will have very little reasons to run to religious institutions for succor.

Fourthly, the narrative that Jonathan would have been worse is very depressing to hear. Does that narrative mean Nigerians deserve what they get now, or should be grateful for what they are currently going through? This line of thought can only be found among people with severed attachment from common sense.
Part of the reasons elections are conducted every four years is for new governments to correct previous mistakes and make lives better generally. Buhari is not elected to inflict more deaths, poverty, hate for one another, hopelessness etc on Nigerians.

Nigerians should learn to hold their elected public officials responsible for our national misery. People are dying in large numbers due to human actions yet we are more interested in how Oyedepo is the gatekeeper of hell, or how he is robbing from his church members.

Face your comatose president that has destroyed every shred of our national life and civilization
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by iTearHerToto: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

That's the only part you got

Pukes on a zombieangry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Chienex24(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2021
ReubenE:
No be lie

Deflecting attention from the ineptitude of this government to perform with the narrative that Oyedepo is fleecing his congregation is not only whataboutism but also stupid. Its just like the proverbial chicken that left the knife that killed it to fight against the pot.
Religious places are swelling with people today largely because of the hopelessness inflicted on them by this government. It is a truism that when government makes lives better, people will have very little reasons to run to religious institutions for succor.

Fourthly, the narrative that Jonathan would have been worse is very depressing to hear. Does that narrative mean Nigerians deserve what they get now, or should be grateful for what they are currently going through? This line of thought can only be found among people with severed attachment from common sense.
Part of the reasons elections are conducted every four years is for new governments to correct previous mistakes and make lives better generally. Buhari is not elected to inflict more deaths, poverty, hate for one another, hopelessness etc on Nigerians.

Nigerians should learn to hold their elected public officials responsible for our national misery. People are dying in large numbers due to human actions yet we are more interested in how Oyedepo is the gatekeeper of hell, or how he is robbing from his church members.

Face your comatose president that has destroyed every shred of our national life and civilization

You just made my day Chief...I throway salute

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by ReubenE(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Chienex24:

You just made my day Chief...I throway salute

Thank you sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by akin9ja78(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Saying this administration hasnt done any good na hate speech sir. If we cant pray for the nation let us be mute. I have seen ordinary people benefited from the youth investment fund.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by phorget(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Jamiubond009:
When you were shouting and screaming that churches should be open during the lockdown so tithes and offerings would continue to flow into your coffers,you don forget abi? undecided undecided

Because he knew covid in Nigeria was a scam.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by soil4soil(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
In the History of Humanity, GOD ALMIGHTY has always sent warnings befor Disaster or Calamities strikes.

One thing GOD does not do is to Force Us. HE sends warnings and Admonishments and HE leaves you to make your Choice.
But one fact is that there are Consequences when You go against HIS Warnings.

In the same vein , GOD is warning Humanity of Impending doom and Judgement that is set to Fall on all who reject the Free gift of Salvation. Remember ALMIGHTY BABA will not Force you but there are Consequences for not taking heed to the Warnings!

Folks! This Earth is about to be Destroyed. The only way of Escape is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Repent and Surrender to JESUS Christ to avoid Lamentations that touch the heart.

Mr Righteous, what prophet supposed to do in situations like this that we found ourselves, case study Elisha during famine in Israel,
Please let not turn Bible and what is in it up side down.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by phorget(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2021
akin9ja78:
Saying this administration hasnt done any good na hate speech sir. If we cant pray for the nation let us be mute. I have seen ordinary people benefited from the youth investment fund.

Hope that your friend also buy bag of rice at 30,000 per bag? Hope that your friend can travel on Abuja-Kaduna road with his eyes closed? Hope that your can even travel the country with a peace of mind? Hope that your friend is also enjoying the killing news happening all over the country?

Tell your friend that Nigeria is not good abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by soil4soil(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Why-I-never-had-sleepless-night-despite-issues-in-Nigeria-Bishop-Oyedepo

Sir, please you are a prophet, I think that you should be like Elijah and Elisha the prophets in the Bible that always seek the face of God in any matter that concern the citizens of their nation.

Elisha prophecy that famine that end in Israel because he interfered on their behalf.

Elisha knew that the king in Israel at that time is wicked but he interfered because of the citizens.

Sir because of your congregation and their families why not interfere by interceding on behalf of the nation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by JAMO84: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Gostlyt:

Zombie just shut the Bleep up.. if you love this gorvenment then may your life be like Nigeria situation. Oponu oshi...
Your own will be like PDP
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
Cos the sheepishs are paying steadily.

It's only when tithes money are not coming you can have sleepless nights cos that na your office.

Bishop of gate of hell
grin grin grin grin when Satan is done dealing with you na Shiloh your people go carry you go for deliverance. Because at this point it remain small he will soon be done.continue in your foolishness don't seek help oooh.you leave the person that cause you pain and attacking the person that warn you about the person that will bring you pain.are you really human abi object

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by biafranrealson: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Worry Kee !!!
When the alert keeps increasing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by generalwo(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2021
With the amount of tithes and offerings coming into his pockets, why will he have sleepless nights?? One day offering can hire armed security guards for 6 months.... So u can't have sleepless nights.... But he should remember, no true man of God stays comfortable in a society of chaos.......this statement of his goes a long way to show how gullible Nigerian worshippers are.... He only cares about himself and his family.... If he doesn't have sleepless nights, what about his worshippers and their families or none of them have ever been victims of the insecurities and poor economic state of the nation?? I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics / Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / "Buhari, Stop Fighting Corruption" - Prophet Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.