Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria (31840 Views)

Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria – Bishop Oyedepo / Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Spot on!... In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM!

The lifeless vegetable is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided

Ogun kill any brainless zombie that quotes me to spit trash! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by writeprof(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

90% of his congregation are poor,wonderful

Data to back this your statistics urgently needed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by ThugBoy(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigeria currency nai small passed, but na Nigeria Pastors nai be the richest of the World. Dey deceive yourself say na God you dey give your tithe and offering, alaye your pastor they used your money dey invest. I rather take my money give orphanage home than one so call men of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

in your own blinded imagination, and again not as poor as you

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Safyqueen: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]zombie when would bihari destroy nigeria to the #65 per fuel he meet it

Some of you people's comments sometimes makes me lose hope in our youths. Was Buhari responsible for covid 19 that continue to ravage the economic of the world. Even Britain and US are not spared. Recently UK were queueing for hours at petrol filling stations. Can you also revert the price of crude oil to above 140 dollars per barrel while the bench mark for the budget for that year is 75 dollars?
Is government only for the president?
Though Buhari has failed but not as woefully as those useless daddy GOs are portraying it. They are part of the problem. They should stop fighting Islam. There is no Islamization, Fulanisation, jihad going on anywhere in Nigeria. You cannot join force with enemies to continue to destroy your country because of one man Buhari and his religion and think Almighty God is asleep.
Nigeria will outlive Buhari, we shall see how those that claim academic sophistication will fare with governance if the north vis-a-vis the Muslims decided to pay them back in equal coins.

Let the sleeping dog lie. Buhari has to fail because he refused to work with the elites of the north. He calls them thieves. He is pro-southwest. The same Southwest are one calling for his head now. Ministry of work, power and housing to a lawyer for eight years, useless Buhari. His failure is eminent though.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

in your own very blinded imagination. And again not as poor as you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Safyqueen: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
Cos the sheepishs are paying steadily.

It's only when tithes money are not coming you can have sleepless nights cos that na your office.

Bishop of gate of hell

And maybe fired his pastor abi. Don't mind the useless pastor. Though Buhari is a failure to be honest.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by DaRuud(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerians don't hear word, by 2023 we may vote Buhari or a sick Tinubu

ReubenE:
No be lie

Even the President is not suffering any sleepless nights.
When the noise from complaints get too loud, he calls Femi Adesina to check anywhere in the world they are holding parties, then zoooom...he is off.

Nigerians should be wise enough in the coming years never to inflict themselves with this type of bad luck spinning government

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by mrkingjerry(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

Is you and your 90 percentage of your family are poor. Terrorist people nor dey see anything wrong with this useless government

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Sikariyelwa: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2021
He only criticises and prophecies doom.He had never saw good and air it.when he is loaded with sinful money why should he bothered about the hardship in the land
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Donchieli: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Na you talk something against who you de support

Madam ngozi saw it coming, you are very correct

The first article attributed to her was on November, 2014 when Jonathan 1st administration was almost over let's say she thought he was going to win again that's why she said so

But then 6 months later wen ur Supreme mentor buhari assumed dictatorship 6th may, 2015 she spilled even worse saying Nigeria is living on borrowing

And to that effect the man who you worship has never ceased to disappoint he still on that track, like dz now 2022 they have set sights on who to go borrow from

JAMO84:
Why will you be worried, when you have a large army of worshippers that happily fund your extravagant life style.

Every time, we warned you, we warned you, all your warnings were useless. If your favorite president is still there, things would have been ten times worse.

Even madam Ngozi knew what was coming.

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

BUHARI IS THE ONE TRYING TO FIX NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by kuntash: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2021
xelly:

Note that price is controlled by many factors. No nation has it all, and are producing all her wants. China still import, Japan import.

One policy that is driving cost of goods in Nigeria is "Custom Generating Highest Revenue" If you bill an importer, he will add that to the cost of production and the effect is what we see in the market.

Example is Sachet Water. It was N5 but now N20 what has changed? This is exactly not as a result of inflation

Bros you seem to have enough energy to be explaining this way especially to someone you can easily deduce no matter what happens , he or she would support this govt from a very selfish or myopic view ... Read thru his post , you can easily understand ...

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by mrkingjerry(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Sikariyelwa:
He only criticises and prophecies doom.He had never saw good and air it.when he is loaded with sinful money why should he bothered about the hardship in the land
Prove it terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by RaYwon6: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Papa Oyedepo, we listened o we didn't vote for him but what happened is that our vote never counted and the election was rigged... Since I was born, I have never seen a presidential election where voters were being given money ranging from 2k-6k at polling unit on election day angry angry angry angry... It was really patetic undecided undecided undecided undecided... I still believe Nigeria can rise again just like Jesus Rose from the dead on the 3rd day
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by StreetFight: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Well since non of his children has been abducted, he cares less.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Sikariyelwa: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2021
This one is not man of god.peopleare suffering but you are saying it doesn't bother you. And feed on the masses who are dieing ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2021
Nonybb:

YES NEITHER GEJ NOR BUHARI COULD HAVE MADE NIGERIA BETTER BUT BUHARI WAS JUST A CALAMITY. THAT MAN IS NOT JUST SUPPOSE TO HEAD A WHATSAPP GROUP TALKLESS OF PRESIDING OVER A COMPLEX SOCIETY CALLED NIGERIA. I WOULDNT MAKE BUHARI A SUPERVISOR IN DANGOTE CEMENT
GEJ and Atiku were never an option.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by blacknoir: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:
Why will you be worried, when you have a large army of worshippers that happily fund your extravagant life style.

Every time, we warned you, we warned you, all your warnings were useless. If your favorite president is still there, things would have been ten times worse.

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Buhari is trying to whatttttt? Are u delusional? It is people like you that are the problem in this country. Even if buhari has 50yrs as president this country will be in shambles . u probably like him because you are a religious bigot. Even after almost 8 years in power look at how Nigerians are suffering, just look at how this country is almost at a breaking point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by poiZon: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:
Wailing loser, it was 85 not 65.

Ask your PDP slave masters when they are willing to return fuel to the 10 Naira per litre they met it.
Pdp didnt promised to make fuel cheaper. Buhari did, he said subsidy is scam inventions by Jonathan to steal public funds. He promised to make fuel sell at 40naira per litre.
He said all these cause he assumed he was one time minister for petroleum.
Stop acting a fool..
Nigeria under buhari has been unapologetically destroyed beyond remedy.
I pity the next govt.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by chi4ik4(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

Who did this to you? It's a pity that your brain is not functional.

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by chi4ik4(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

Every time, we warned you, we warned you, all your warnings were useless. If your favorite president is still there, things would have been ten times worse. Who did this to you? It's a pity that your brain is not functional.

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by ledaman: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Stupid con man, why would be be disturbed when you are surrounded by security personnels @ the expense of your myopic followers undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by luizpippo(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:

Quick question, was it 10 times worse off before Buhari got in?

Yes or no?

Leave IF

PDP DESTROYED NIGERIA

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Mrpojj(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

Are your serious?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
Cos the sheepishs are paying steadily.

It's only when tithes money are not coming you can have sleepless nights cos that na your office.

Bishop of gate of hell
Islamabad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by helinues: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Islamabad

Sheepism worst
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by delejames(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Terorislam:
That is why we all must reject Bola Tinubu at all cost, he is worster than this baba go slow
Bro,there is nothing like "worster",but I understand what you mean.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by luizpippo(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Safyqueen:

Some of you people's comments sometimes makes me lose hope in our youths. Was Buhari responsible for covid 19 that continue to ravage the economic of the world. Even Britain and US are not spared. Recently UK were queueing for hours at petrol filling stations. Can you also revert the price of crude oil to above 140 dollars per barrel while the bench mark for the budget for that year is 75 dollars?
Though Buhari has failed but not as woefully as those useless daddy GOs are portraying it. They are part of the problem. They should stop fighting Islam. There is no Islamization, Fulanisation, jihad going on anywhere in Nigeria. You cannot join force with enemies to continue to destroy your country because of one man Buhari and his religion and think Almighty God is asleep.
Nigeria will outlive Buhari, we shall see how those that claim academic sophistication will fare with governance if the north vis-a-vis the Muslims decided to pay them back in equal coins.

Let the sleeping dog lie. Buhari has to fail because he refused to work with the elites of the north. He calls them thieves. He is pro-southwest. The same Southwest are one calling for his head now. Ministry of work, power and housing to a lawyer for eight years, useless Buhari. His failure is eminent though.

You mean Oyedepo and co are fighting Islam which in turn make terrorists angry enough to murder people from Kaduna to Niger to Katsina through Zamfara to Sokoto?

Queen, what are they smoking over there where you are?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Leverage2021: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Safyqueen:

covid came 2020 buhari was useless before then with recession and multiple inflation

Ebola too came in GEJ government but things were fine

For someone that support Buhari it is a joke you claim to have hope in future

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria by Finewarriboy: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

He is a pastor not the president. He doesn't create public jobs or affect the federal ecobomics... 90% because ur government failed them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Believers Should Speak In Tongues / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.