Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (52058 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by fergie001: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
garfield1:

You need to start watching eve,Nigeria's version of suits
I can't remember the last time I watched anything on TV asides Sports.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
geechy:

Baba you get stock broker?

I wanna dive there

Stockbroker in the house contact me please

I use M36 click my signature to know my sex
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by avalon7(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Renegadefrank:
If you ever have to borrow, please use Fairmoney!!! You'll never be harassed. Their customer service is top notch.

Carbon isn't bad either. None of these apps harass you like others that will do that shit to you.

Las, las, bros, try abstain from borrowing abeg. E no dey make person mind rest. All the best to you, nonetheless

Fairmoney interest rate is insane!
Eazymony has reasonable interest rate but don't even think of defaulting , they will start disturbing your life a day before the due date lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by ericmor: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
okolojay:
This shows that you really don’t know how these things work.

Leave that guy, e no sabi anything
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lebee4(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
HenryDion:

A loan company can't wipe your account without your permission... Even if you have millions there... Stop peddling lies.
Okash does that often.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by avalon7(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
The only sane Money lending app right now is BRANCH. They will never call you to insult you. Even if you're late on repayment, they will only call you after few weeks of being late to encourage you and they don't do compounded interest on overdue payment.
You can also use their mobile app to make transfer and pay bills or recharge your phone absolutely free.
Their app no d ever get issues, i believed they are owned by an intentional firm.

Abeg if you decide to use branch loan app use my referral code as thank you for this Update i just give u. You will also get N1000 coupon to use when repaying your first loan .
Find referral code below
abara56511
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Gee64: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
DON'T MIND ALL OF THEM HERE.

THEY ARE ONLY ADVERTISING FAIRMONEY
HenryDion:

A loan company can't wipe your account without your permission... Even if you have millions there... Stop peddling lies.

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Calfat01(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
All I can see, is that there's no genuity in your claim, do they removed more that the money you are owing them?? If not your claim is baseless to my understanding.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
honeybasket:
Did they remove more than what they are supposed to? If not, why are you shouting?

Right question
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by timefarm(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
This is an advert post for loan sharks especially Fair money.

You guys should be careful. None of them is fair.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Equity15(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why do I feel this is PR for fairmoney?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
NOBLE179:
does fair money send shaming and blackmailing messages to defaulter's contacts ?
Never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Olam09(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?

Pay your damn debt bro.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by mykealpha(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Una dey promote your useless loan shark organization abi grin grin
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Sleekfingers: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

I smell lies here....
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fair money is quite ok n matured, I also bank with fair money were I do transactions free of charge
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by lesbiconverter: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Fairmoney : high rate
Carbon : manageable rate
RenMoney : never used them
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by GENTLETEE(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
I will recommend fairmoney closely followed by Carbon. I can't say much for Renmoney.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by HoneyWholesaler: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Just like HIV ad, abstinence is the best, but if you cannot abstain, try Fairmoney.

Lol

(P.S. For the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature)
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by garfield1: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
fergie001:

I can't remember the last time I watched anything on TV asides Sports.

Create time then.pleae, do a small research and help me with articles,journals,books on rice production in ss/se
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I am not the OP and did not do anything.

If what you are saying is true, people will not take loans. People take loans to have working capital to reduce pressure on them. Paying installmenttally while still having access to funds for pressing needs that arises.
only people with low IQ can do that, where are you from seff, have you even done business before. ever wondered why Igbo usually succeed in businesses why others find it difficult, how can you have something you need and still go ahead to hire the same thing from someone else and pay for it. Are you OK?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
only for people with low IQ, where are you from seff have you done business before ever wondered why Igbo usually succeed in businesses why others find it difficult, how can you something you need and still went ahead to hire the same thing from someone else and pay for it. Are you OK?

You that is okay with high IQ and Igbo man. Are you telling me no Igbo man has ever collected Loan even though he has assets he could sell to do the business?

Answer hence you are so OKAY.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
only people with low IQ can do that, where are you from seff, have you even done business before. ever wondered why Igbo usually succeed in businesses why others find it difficult, how can you have something you need and still go ahead to hire the same thing from someone else and pay for it. Are you OK?

With all your claim of intelligence, old age and high IQ, see how uncultured and poorly mannered you talk is.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:

So tell me why some Igbo men with hundreds of millions in their accounts collect loan. Even some billionaires like Innoson and Tonimas.

Maybe they have low IQ and you are sharper than them. Maybe you are more Igbo than them.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You that is okay with high IQ and Igbo man. Are you telling me no Igbo man has ever collected Loan even though he has assets he could sell to do the business?

Answer hence you are so OKAY.
you take lone if you don't have the money. But if can do without taking any loan best for you, I just gave you free business tips, there 90% percent that you will fail in businesses if you starting it with a loan
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
you take lone if you don't have the money. But if can do without taking any loan best for you, I just gave you free business tips, there 90% percent that you will fail in businesses if you starting it with a loan

Are you saying Tonimas when he took loan from I think Intercontinental Bank did not have money.

You did not give anyone free business tip. I am telling you people can have money and still take loans. You are abusing and feeling all mighty.

So tell me why a billionaire like Tonimas will take loan. It is definitely not because he has no money. Maybe like you said, he is not okay.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:

So Dangote that took loan does not know business and needs business tips.

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

So tell me why some Igbo men with hundreds of millions in their accounts collect loan. Even some billionaires like Innoson and Tonimas.

Maybe they have low IQ and you are sharper than them. Maybe you are more Igbo than them.
they already have existing business, which have already grown mind you the of loan they need to take is not this type you are taking without collateral, they only need to pump in more money to expand not to do any deal and the amount of money they will take they don't have it in their possesion
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
they already have existing business, which have already grown mind you the of loan they need to take is not this type you are taking without collateral, they only need to pump in more money to expand not to do any deal and the amount of money they will take they don't have it in their possesion

Whether collateral, whether no collateral. Whether Big business, whether no business,the principles are the same.

It is called Fixed and liquidity.

Saved money for sustenance and emergencies are fixed. Some people prefer to keep those as back up.

They need liquid cash to run the business. Willing to part with some of the profit of that business to pay back the liquid capital.

Spend less time abusing people and debate points.

Have a nice day.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Are you saying Tonimas when he took loan from I think Intercontinental Bank did not have money.

You did not give anyone free business tip. I am telling you people can have money and still take loans. You are abusing and feeling all mighty.

So tell me why a billionaire like Tonimas will take loan. It is definitely not because he has no money. Maybe like you said, he is not okay.
be comparing yourself with made people when they were at your level they didn't take any loan note the difference, a fool is not someone who does not know a fool is one who does not know and does not know that he does not know and don't want to know
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
be comparing yourself with made people when they were at your level they didn't take any loan note the difference, a fool is not someone who does not know a fool is one who does not know and does not know that he does not know and don't want to know

Just look at answer.

You can not even debate the point. Have a nice day. grin
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Just look at answer.

You can not even debate the point. Have a nice day. grin
you just proved yourself. man, no more mentioñs from me, I don't have time to educate fools

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.