Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (52050 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by garfield1: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
fergie001:
Co-incidentally, I was just watching Macaroni and Shaggi's skit on Isonu bank minutes ago grin grin grin grin

You need to start watching eve,Nigeria's version of suits
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Emperori4ever: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Without be told i know it's SPARTA CAPITAL that did that to you. Since you are hiding their identity, kwantinue

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
If you have sense you will use what you have to get what you want, what you just did if true is penny wise pound foolish,

I am not the OP and did not do anything.

If what you are saying is true, people will not take loans. People take loans to have working capital to reduce pressure on them. Paying installmenttally while still having access to funds for pressing needs that arises.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Emperori4ever: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
SPARTA CAPITAL should be the loan app
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by aramanda14: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
And if you take a loan from Fair Money, pay back within 15 days they will not take interest from you.
effico:
Op, I have been dealing with these loan apps since 2018 and I know the cons and pros of all of them. Let me tell you from experience that none of these Loan apps are worth the risk of getting funds from them. They will drag your name to the mud. All those advertising fair money are only after what they will gain from referring you to Fair money.
Carbon, Branch etc are all loan sharks who can make you poor overnight.

If you must take loan, it should be only for business. Finally, if you must take loan, let it be from your bank. Banks have very low and attractive interest rates. Let me give you example, standard chartered charges monthly interest rates of 1.083%, union bank is about 3%, etc. No bank in Nigeria charges above 3% per month. Avoid all these loan apps, they are no good. But if you can, avoid loan generally.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by executive12: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
So with your sad experience, you are still asking which loan app is better? It seems you have never heard about the saying "once bitten twice shy"?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Coach1: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Something tells me that this post was made to promote fair money. Continue.

3 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by aramanda14: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
If it’s the same fair money I use then I think you’re wrong sha. They currently have the best interest rate in the market
Bakerdav:
that is wat they use gain customers bcs they don't send blackmail msg ,but there interest mad gan o but they will keep sending SMS to remind u about ur overdue loan repayment and threat msg that they will report u to credit bureau soon
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by letustalk(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
executive12:
So with your sad experience, you are still asking which loan app is better? It seems you have never heard about the saying "once bitten twice shy"?

Not hard to see that this a sponsored ad from fairmoney. Go and check all the loan apps. Carbon still has the cheapest rate followed by fairmoney. Funny how everyone is shouting fairmoney. If you know, you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by tradepunter: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Avoid all of dem and experience PEACE of mind.GTB is still ok but avoid am too.The sure way is to seek the money from ur friends and pay back.But Nigerians attitude won’t allow a friend to help

See to preserve your friendship avoid lending money to friends.... If I have something to dash you and you squeeze face you are on your own.

Me too I don't borrow from anyone... If I have fine, if I don't I do without.... Simple
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Fidelarinze9(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Advert scope by fairmoney, we can still see through it. All the loan apps are going to compound your financial issues rather than solve them.
Avoid all of them including the so called fairmoney
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by jerryidinoba: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
The major reason most people take loans is to have working capital to reduce pressure on them.That’s why I am happy with what the guys at fair money is doing
ipobarethieves:
sad Avoid all of dem and experience PEACE of mind.GTB is still ok but avoid am too.The sure way is to seek the money from ur friends and pay back.But Nigerians attitude won’t allow a friend to help
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by mytyfbi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin I can fit bet my balls that this is a cooked up story just for the purpose of fairMoney advert... [color=#990000][/color]
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by JustforMen: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

you never learn sense abi

avoid using any loan app... learn to save massively (up to 80% of what you make, if you can) for your projects and investments.

learn patience and deliberate action.
don't allow any investment, project or potential for profit to rush you into desperate search for money.
have a plan and follow your plan.

LEARN TO USE OSUSU, PIGGY BANK or AKANWO
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Springboot: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
The5DME:
You can't mention the name of the company right?

Because it's either a false story or he his the fraudulent person and not the app.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by feelme3(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Go check poster's profile. Dude is a paid FairMoney staff or agent and organized promotion for FairMoney. Most of the responses are from his/her cronies. Nice publicity stunt though. You sabi.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by mum4dgirls: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Try Easimoney or Branch
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by mum4dgirls: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bakerdav:
don't ever use fairmoney they will not encourage u for there loan repayment, with there high interest ,the interest is mad and there is still late payment charge's every day for late payment

Their interest rate is more than 20%

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Bakerdav: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Will Branch send messages to your contact if you default??
no but they will just keep on sending SMS to u for reminder

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Bakerdav: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
aramanda14:
If it’s the same fair money I use then I think you’re wrong sha. They currently have the best interest rate in the market
hear wat u said too u say then,
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmm.... all I see is the loaners are business people .... they planned for smart people like OP ... if they fail to pay on time ... then there is a way of recouping their money ... which is dipping into the borrower's account. No time for explanations and sad stories.... business is business.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
If you own the loan app what will you do?

They have their terms and conditions, you signed up for this, they showed you everything and you agreed to this.

But once you collect the money, you will come to naira land and be disturbing us on how them do you strong thing.

What's the point of going into a business? Is it not to make money?

Baba them don use you cash out, na December we dey o.
The is an Ad trick used by a smart nairalander to advertise those 3 loan Apps on FP. unfortunately lalasticlala , mynd44 , ishilove , or Dominique fell for itgrin

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Rick9(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
No one forced anyone to take a loan.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by cooooooks(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
They might wipe his account again with a defamation lawsuit. grin (
Ramzyranks:
It’s better he keeps quiet about their name if he no want trouble
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by clothingonline(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Is this story real ?

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Renman: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Pat081: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
pdppower:
You claimed they wiped your account yet you still don't want to mention their name. Kwantinu
God will bless you if it is true why can he mention the name so that others will learn from it
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Bakerdav: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pat081:
God will bless you if it is true why can he mention the name so that others will learn from it
abi o
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by stayclearofme: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Is only in Nigeria that you will lend a friend money and end up loosing both the money and the friendship.!
Why only Nigeria? It happens all over the world.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Gt321(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
joeytrib:
I am so sorry about your experience but incase of next time use FairMoney boss. They have the best interest rate out there.

Take 100k, pay 60k interest. In 30 days
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Renegadefrank(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
If you ever have to borrow, please use Fairmoney!!! You'll never be harassed. Their customer service is top notch.

Carbon isn't bad either. None of these apps harass you like others that will do that shit to you.

Las, las, bros, try abstain from borrowing abeg. E no dey make person mind rest. All the best to you, nonetheless

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by avalon7(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Is only in Nigeria that you will lend a friend money and end up loosing both the money and the friendship.!

Swears! Right now i have two of my good friends who owe me money, one dn stop to d pick my call the other one still d whine emsef. Mtcheeew... I no fit borrow anybody money ever again if them like make them d critical situation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner / Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.