Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (52033 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Bakerdav: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2021
NOBLE179:
does fair money send shaming and blackmailing messages to defaulter's contacts ?
that is wat they use gain customers bcs they don't send blackmail msg ,but there interest mad gan o but they will keep sending SMS to remind u about ur overdue loan repayment and threat msg that they will report u to credit bureau soon

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
you don't have any iota of sense in your head, how old are you seff

You with so much sense.

Imagine if you have 200k you have saved and you use it for maintenance and emergencies.

Then someone tells you about a business worth 180k, will you pull out that money if you have a chance of sourcing a loan to run the business?

Hoping to pay installmenttally.

So big sense man talk.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Smithkline200: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2021
If they wiped your money as you claimed. You are still asking for another?

You must be a kid.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Anndrew(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2021
chumsfortech:
Who be the people wey sabi road?
atiku,obj,buhari,davido,wizy,mc oloumo,hushpuppy,abar kyari,tinubu..etc
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Anndrew(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2021
HenryDion:

A loan company can't wipe your account without your permission... Even if you have millions there... Stop peddling lies.
automatic debit...it possible...some loan sharks na criminal...some times when u pay,all ur debt..they will still auto debit u or wipe out ur money..dat y most times,when u are done the loan sharks..better change ur card details when u dillete their app from ur phone...Well like u said...na who collect loans dey invite problems
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Anndrew:
automatic debit...it possible...some loan sharks na criminal...some times when u pay,all ur debt..they will still auto debit u or wipe out ur money..dat y most times,when u are done the loan sharks..better change ur card details when u dillete their app from ur phone...Well like u said...na who collect loans dey invite problems

That's if he gave permission...
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Anndrew(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2021
HenryDion:

That's if he gave permission...
lolz..without permission,u can't get access to a loan...

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by lordtriplee(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Asin so fake

This same person did one a couple of weeks ago

HenryDion:
Fake story. It wouldn't reach FP if that's what you're looking for.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by geechy: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
solasoulmusic:
Me Dey para for 200 if it loss with no explanation no loans in Nigeria from birth to date. Amaka Dey whine me.
Wish all companies success but any application on WhatsApp or via phone call my brother no be loan app na your fellow country man or international thief thief.

BTW people MTN shares is available buy now for your children

Baba you get stock broker?

I wanna dive there

Stockbroker in the house contact me please
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by lenghtinny(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
This thread looks more like a fairmoney advert placement....

Make nairalanders dey careful Shaa, make you no go borrow money flex December, con dey cry foul for January angry

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bakerdav:
Branch is the most best of them o. Don't let anyone deceive u,fair money as there name implies fear them o,na Interest go kill d person,
Will Branch send messages to your contact if you default??
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Chibyko(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fairmoney remains the BEST
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by babaijo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Earn ₦ 300 and make unlimited free transfers, paybills, and get loans with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/joshua9c283. Be sure to enter my promo code joshua9c283 to get ₦ 300 after depositing to your Branch Wallet.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Fapemz: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
techboss1313:
I will recommend fair money any time any day. I have benefitted so much from them without stressing my self

Boss, i sell Laptop powerbanks www.cooldipo.com recommend us to your folks. 080..6531630..7
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by samnaija: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
lenghtinny:
This thread looks more like a fairmoney advert placement....

Make nairalanders dey careful Shaa, make you no go borrow money flex December, con dey cry foul for January angry
My bro your brain is well oiled, I wan talk the same thing..this looks like an advert
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Mandesz(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=Olaoluwa112 post=108421361]If you own the loan app what will you do?

They have their terms and conditions, you signed up for this, they showed you everything and you agreed to this.

But once you collect the money, you will come to naira land and be disturbing us on how them do you strong thing.

What's the point of going into a business? Is it not to make money?

shocked
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by effico(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
StylesX:
How did you apply for standard chartered loan?
I never said I applied. If you need a loan, visit the bank
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Mandesz(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?
Baba shut up! They withdrew all yo money, e no gat amount? They are smarter than u do, period!
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by ajbiggie(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Use branch loan app they good with low interest
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by LollySeaSide: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
pdppower:
You claimed they wiped your account yet you still don't want to mention their name. Kwantinu
No mind am.
He can't mention the name of the lender because they didn't do anything wrong to him. He just wants to rants online.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?

FairMoney should be the one you are talking about. I reported FairMoney to my friends at NFIU and SFU at Abuja.
I also drew attention of some other stakeholders. One thing is clear, so many people are aware of FairMoney fraudulent practice but are just busy tracking other big frauds elsewhere.

That FairMoney Customer Care Facebook page with 5 stars rating with a Whatsapp number is what FairMoney will deny its ownership and tell you it is created by scammers and not a verified FairMoney Facebook page. FairMoney will go to another FairMoney page to declare any Whatsap number or group illegal. That Whatsapp number 08063416292 on FairMoney Customer Care Facebook page is used to fraud Nigerians. There is another Airtel number which seems to be removed or hidden somewhere in the page. The operators of the Fairmoney Whatsapp number are scammers and highly fraudulent people.

FairMoney and these people are the same. Immediately you have been defrauded by Channels through the whatsapp number or other channels on Customer Care page, Fairmoney that has refused to respond to you will now start to bombard you with messages about loan informing you that you have been scammed , the next is to enter your account and empty it.

FairMoney will now refer you to their verified channels and disclaimer it put up against any whatsapp group or number. Whatever you discuss with FairMoney Representative is being implemented simultaneously by the operators of the Customer Care page and the Whatsapp group.

After your discussion with FairMoney representative and the information that the Customer Care Facebook page and the Whatsap number belong to Scammers, the Whatsap number operator will now discharge (block) you. It is an insiders deal and lot of Nigerians are victims.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
LollySeaSide:

No mind am.
He can't mention the name of the lender because they didn't do anything wrong to him. He just wants to rants online.

It should be FairMoney.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Salvofthesouth(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol fake story just to advertise fairMoney… we know the trick
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
techboss1313:
I will recommend fair money any time any day. I have benefitted so much from them without stressing my self

FairMoney is a Fraudulent organization. I think whenever we are less busy on Political issues, we are coming back to FairMoney. You may be on their defence team.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Giving them your card details only meant authorizing them to auto debit you if the need arises. I am not an advocate of loan apps in naija, but Carbon is head and shoulders above the others
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Masterchef(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
pdppower:
You claimed they wiped your account yet you still don't want to mention their name. Kwantinu

I wonder o.

At least, others can learn from this experience.

Its just so sad the type of disgusting human beings we have as Nigerians today
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by aramanda14: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
If it’s the same fair money I use then I think you’re wrong sha. They currently have the best interest rate in the market
Bakerdav:
that is wat they use gain customers bcs they don't send blackmail msg ,but there interest mad gan o but they will keep sending SMS to remind u about ur overdue loan repayment and threat msg that they will report u to credit bureau soon
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Harddiskng(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

So Op if I am understanding you, you are owing and you didn’t want pay a particular month installment cause you’d then be broke.

So your comfort is more important to you than paying off your debt/another person’s business solvency.

Nigerians can be real terrible people when it comes to paying what they owe I don’t even blame loan apps for dealing with an iron hand.

You lend someone just 10k then come back and tell us the story.

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by DWJOBScom(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Avoid all of dem and experience PEACE of mind.GTB is still ok but avoid am too. The sure way is to seek the money from ur friends and pay back. But Nigerians attitude won’t allow a friend to help

He already complaining about a loan firm , imagine what he will do to a friend
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by DWJOBScom(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Is only in Nigeria that you will lend a friend money and end up loosing both the money and the friendship.!

Oga use mic next time
We can't hear you from the back

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You with so much sense.

Imagine if you have 200k you have saved and you use it for maintenance and emergencies.

Then someone tells you about a business worth 180k, will you pull out that money if you have a chance of sourcing a loan to run the business?

Hoping to pay installmenttally.

So big sense man talk.
If you have sense you will use what you have to get what you want, what you just did if true is penny wise pound foolish,
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Donphilly(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Is this not a Fairmoney sponsored ad? Lol.

Well to be honest, Fairmoney dey try sha as everybody can't be wrong at the same time. They must be doing something right!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? / Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.