Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (52056 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by KingAlabi: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2021
megabosslevelz:
Only one loan platform I can recommend for you.
1. FairMoney
2. FairMoney
3. FairMoney

Please use my referral code MAAA05 ejor grin
Only you, 50 monikers to recommend fair money, o wrong nau
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by francisbarrack(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?

Give us d name of d loan company... Carbon is still matured
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by LZAA: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2021
eteebanky1:
fairMoney advertisement

fake story, all for advert...... Nigerians, pls run away from anything loan app, avoid them like plague
They won't hear now later they come enter here dey complain
Funny enough the fairmoney dem dey shout actually called me say one of my guy use me as guarantor say make i persuade am to pay
The problem is me and the guy never see talkless of yarn for like 6 years
Had to call the guy and he said no be so
Avoid online loan o

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Powersurge: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

For goodness sake y'all should pay your debt. So you have money in your account and you refused to pay your debt? Do u think those folks are picking money on the ground? That's why commercial banks refused to give unsecured loans to Nigerians. Y'all are crooks.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Bakerdav: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

don't ever use fairmoney they will not encourage u for there loan repayment, with there high interest ,the interest is mad and there is still late payment charge's every day for late payment

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by gymnasium(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

I use palm credits bro they're reliable though i try to pay three days before due date or at most on the due date.....check am na e no dey easy to release money to someone you don't know or see

Pay your debt on time and you won't have problems with them
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Why call me a thief? Have I ever collected loan from a loan app?

I don't know why you people act in such terrible manner.

I am explaining the OP's point. If he could use his life savings, he won't take a loan. He never said he did not want to pay back. He is lamenting the termination of the loan and wiping of his savings.
you don't have any iota of sense in your head, how old are you seff
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

None. Anybody that recommends one is working for them angry
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by kaymart: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2021
akmath:
I tire for this guy

So you still want take another loan..
The thread look more like an advert for fairmoney.
Can't u see how many ppl on front page were codedly advertising fairmoney or whatever they call it

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Those people have the tendency of distablising their internet or may not answer you when you want to pay to them back.....

This is how they make their money, by making it difficult for you to pay when you should, and deducting alot from your account that you can't b able to say how they got the figures.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Awoo88: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=AnonPoet post=108421190

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?[/quote]
No use any one. Leave accordingly to means. Manage your resources. Even if your take home na 20k, u fit manage if u want. Leave loan app alone unless u want borrow to invest
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by megabosslevelz: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2021
In my opinion fair money is the best. I heard carbon is good too sha but I have not used it before
FBIBOT:
Lies..... Abeg gettat

Branch is the best and most professional digital loan provider in Nigeria
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by megabosslevelz: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2021
The minimum for me was 25,000 and I didn’t pay any interest because I paid back the loan within 15 days
JOemmy:

What amount is their minimum loans and what are the terms?

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Bakerdav: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2021
megabosslevelz:
In my opinion fair money is the best. I heard carbon is good too sha but I have not used it before
Branch is the most best of them o. Don't let anyone deceive u,fair money as there name implies fear them o,na Interest go kill d person,
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Wannabenz: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Carbon is the best.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Anndrew(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2021
U never ready....Thieves stole from a customer account,the customer complain, but hide the identity of the Thieves..Now who is the thieves between the Thieves and the customer.. a) the thieves
(b)the customer
(c)none of the above
(d)all of the the above

undecided
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Anytask: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2021
See free advert for FairMoney . Una Try
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by megabosslevelz: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Lol the same fair money I have been using since without any stress. If you want to advertise do so but don’t assasinate other loan platforms.
Bakerdav:
don't ever use fairmoney they will not encourage u for there loan repayment, with there high interest ,the interest is mad and there is still late payment charge's every day for late payment
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by aramanda14: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2021
For entrepreneurs and people looking to start a business soon. They should use fair money, fair money interest rate is the best out there. Sometimes you will not even pay interest when you sort your Loan very fast.
Bakerdav:
Branch is the most best of them o. Don't let anyone deceive u,fair money as there name implies fear them o,na Interest go kill d person,
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Kajaard: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Am sure that they did not remove more than was due to them..

Blame yourself for being an untrustworthy customer..

Pay your debts in due time..

You all should stop coming to Nairaland to seek pity..

Those that paid their debts have no need to complain..

Don't mind them.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Carlyscales: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Avoid all of dem and experience PEACE of mind.GTB is still ok but avoid am too.The sure way is to seek the money from ur friends and pay back.But Nigerians attitude won’t allow a friend to help

If a business is worth it. Keep it professional.

Do your homework and calculations well. Borrow from financial institutions and stick to agreements period

Most business people avoiding banks and borrowing from friends, are the most set of loan defaulters around.
They're destroying relationships and families in d name of borrowing money for business.

If banks can't wait for you outside the loan duration agreement. Why will I wait forever for a friend to pay me back money he borrowed for business?

If I have a legal binding LPO with a 20% profit margin and Payment time of not more than 30days. Why can't I collect a commercial bank loan of 1.8 - 2% per month interest and fulfill my LPO??

Infact any business owner that can't diligently access bank/BOI/CBN loans and pay back promptly maintaining a sound credit history, will likely fail friends and family giving him loans.

If one has a family or friend willing to lend him money for business startup and willing to wait long time. That's OK and valid. Since most new business's fail within a Yr. But to support and expand an already running business. One should do his homework well and access comm loan. Just like Dangote collected a 50k or so loan from his inlaw to start his business. But is now using lots of bank/CBN/BOI loans to take business global.

From the deligent homework, one will be certain to know the nature of loan to go for. Or even to and obtain from friends or family.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Fairmoneey agent-infested thread!
una weldone oo!
Happy marketing!

make una sha pay Seun Osewa him advert dues!
Tenks!
cool

*Modified*

Have u heard of Money in Minutes?
I tried dem only once & got #40k within few hours.

but pls pls pls plsssss, only God-fearing, creditworthy pesins allowed, ejoor!

Referral Link: https:///3yzthc?rId="907713015650" Referral Code: 907713015650

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by aramanda14: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Just because you want to promote your branch you don’t have to slander another company. Fair money guys have tried for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
Bakerdav:
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Bakerdav: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2021
megabosslevelz:
Lol the same fair money I have been using since without any stress. If you want to advertise do so but don’t assasinate other loan platforms.
not a matter of advertised fair money is not good ,still telling u, with there huge interest rate ,extention fees nd late payment fees ,all this interest calculate it to pay ur loan instead of all this interest
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Loans and credits are addictive.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by SenecaTheYonger: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2021
I think this is a free Fairmoney advertisement thread in disguise. Just look at the comment on first page @seun.
Them don tire to pay advert fee or something grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by rattlesnake(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2021
1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

These three demons app sent u to me tell them u no see me
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Someone is trying to market Fairmoney into our eyes. See strategy.

Another thing in common with the monikers mentioning "fairmoney" is that they were created at the same time, year and even month. Una try.

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by NOBLE179(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2021
does fair money send shaming and blackmailing messages to defaulter's contacts ?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
If you own the loan app what will you do?

They have their terms and conditions, you signed up for this, they showed you everything and you agreed to this.

But once you collect the money, you will come to naira land and be disturbing us on how them do you strong thing.

What's the point of going into a business? Is it not to make money?

Baba them don use you cash out, na
Decemberr we dey o.

grin
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by atilla(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2021
HenryDion:
Fake story. It wouldn't reach FP if that's what you're looking for.

Dont mind them. They are just using sense to advertise fair money. It has reached front page so it worked for them
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by aramanda14: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2021
What is their interest rate? I know fair money interest rate is very cheap. they even cancel interest if you pay back within 15 days.
gymnasium:

I use palm credits bro they're reliable though i try to pay three days before due date or at most on the due date.....check am na e no dey easy to release money to someone you don't know or see

Pay your debt on time and you won't have problems with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.