Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (52054 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by frankpro27(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2021
Did dey take mire than ur owing them?

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Thread brought to you by fairmoney

15 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2021
luizpippo:
See advert for Fairmoney shall
cheesy cheesy

The same person who created this thread, used other accounts to advertise Fairmoney on the same thread. The post was deliberately created to advertise Fairmoney by one of their online agents

15 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Its oblivious you are not being truthful to yourself, a lone wiped your savings you refuse to mention their name, at the same time still looking for another loan app, as in you never learnt any lesson or what,

4 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2021
honeybasket:
Did they remove more than what they are supposed to? If not, why are you shouting?

The loan app company terminated the loan. Then collected the whole sum when he planned to pay installmenttally.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

The same person who created this thread, used other accounts to advertise Fairmoney on the same thread. The post was deliberately created to advertise Fairmoney by one of their online agents
I agree with you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by dicksj93: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2021
HenryDion:
Fake story. It wouldn't reach FP if that's what you're looking for.

My opinion too..seem more like an advert

3 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by obembet(f): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2021
megabosslevelz:
Only one loan platform I can recommend for you.
1. FairMoney
2. FairMoney
3. FairMoney

Please use my referral code MAAA05 ejor grin

Branch is the best
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by FBIBOT(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Lies..... Abeg gettat

Branch is the best and most professional digital loan provider in Nigeria
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by siant: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Gbogbo yin, e k'ori buruku da sohun.

Op and all those shouting faimoney are syndicates. They have set out to advertise their nonsense loan app.

6 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by PrinceMajestic: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Whether it's fairmoney, blackmoney, renmoney or any other loan app as long as you're required to expose your bvn on such sites don't try it. Once you submit your bvn in cause of getting a loan, you'll be so damned like a muthafucka

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lionnation: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

The loan app company terminated the loan. Then collected the whole sum when he planned to pay installmenttally.
you are a thief, if you have the amount you needed why borrow to pay interest, it obvious your plan was to collect the loan and not pay back you didn't know how smat they can be,
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by mrksquare: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2021
bigboychukstar:
If you want peace of mind use FairMoney.
Please use my referral code MAAA05 when you download the app ejor edakun

What is the interest rate like ?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by bigcee(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Dreytonisback:
It's that season again when people starve and seek loans
Niggas don't be troubled by the Christmas showoffs , Las Las no commot for house no travel sef
Just buy wetin u fit afford and enjoy life your own way for your house on the low
Las Las we all na enjoyment we do

No go collect loan from anyone oooo
Remember say January no be anybody mate at all
Once you broke enter January you must turn white color bc harmattan plus empty pocket na threat to human life

Lights up my kpoli in peace while I listen to MADE IN LAGOS.
Bro, tell dem oh. Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by qtguru(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2021
My own Baines Credit I paid back loan of 500k , but they keep debitting my account after, they took 130k and placed it in my account with them, but I found 100k there not from me, I took all the cash I no go return am, until they close my account, they used PayStack to take the cash ??
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by nick50(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Carbon sure pass

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by kennygee18(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Just tell us say you wan advertise a particular loan app you work for...stop all this yeye story. Loan app clear your money and you still day ask fir advice on thr one to use.

5 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by aperture11: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

And he used accounts that were created within 2 days of each other, chai Oga Seun den don dey game your system. These are the kind of people Lalasticlala should ban for a long time, but it was actually pushed to front-page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2021
okolojay:
This shows that you really don’t know how these things work.

Tell me how it works
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by thatigboman1: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2021
HenryDion:
Fake story. It wouldn't reach FP if that's what you're looking for.
it did.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2021
thatigboman1:
it did.

I'm not surprised. NL lost it years ago
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
you are a thief, if you have the amount you needed why borrow to pay interest, it obvious your plan was to collect the loan and not pay back you didn't know how smat they can be,

Why call me a thief? Have I ever collected loan from a loan app?

I don't know why you people act in such terrible manner.

I am explaining the OP's point. If he could use his life savings, he won't take a loan. He never said he did not want to pay back. He is lamenting the termination of the loan and wiping of his savings.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
If you own the loan app what will you do?

They have their terms and conditions, you signed up for this, they showed you everything and you agreed to this.

But once you collect the money, you will come to naira land and be disturbing us on how them do you strong thing.

What's the point of going into a business? Is it not to make money?

Baba them don use you cash out, na December we dey o.

No mind the OniGbese na
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by peeps4u: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2021
HenryDion:

A loan company can't wipe your account without your permission... Even if you have millions there... Stop peddling lies.
The guy ignorantly gave them his card details. They fraudulently withdrew from his acct with his card details.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Why do i have this strong feeling that this thread is sponsored by FAIRMONEY. This is an advertisement thread by FAIRMONEY with the way almost everyone is mentioning them.

5 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Eddygourdo(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?
don't you have shame ? When you borrow you pay back. If you can't be assured of making payment then don't borrow. The loan company isn't owned by your father, it is a business with expense obligations. I am happy they cleared your account and should take more if the money never complete
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by PROPHETmichael: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?

After what you've just passed through, you're still asking "Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?" I don't think they dealt severely with you...na your mumu na him too much.

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Kobicove(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2021
You borrowed money from them and refused to pay back, they found an opportunity to retrieve their money and you're here taking rubbish.

Oya mention their name if you know you're not at fault!
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2021
greychris:
Use licensed loan companies, I have been using FairMoney to carry out transactions and they have never stressed me.

They don’t have the iPhone app only android
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by dingbang(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Fairmoney just decided to do advert and gullible nairalanders arent seeing it.

5 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by macuwon(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Rubbish annoying sponsored fable thread from fairmoney

4 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Scottay(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Fake !! Fake!! Fake !!!
Your write up no gel, how much dem pay you for this lie Oga Ade.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner / Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.