Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink (29037 Views)

DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Skillsnigeria: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by StreetFight: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Let Yoruba Muslims speak on her behalf

Na them get Ibadan newspaper

Your mental illness has started again. Punch Newspapers is owned by the Aboderin's family. They are Christians. I hope you recall that one of your sisters Stella Damasus killed one of the Aboderins.

Guardian Newspaper is own by the Ibrus. The are Deltans and they are Christians.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by fredoooooo: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Baba Dami , you get juju Disappear na .. grin
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Remman(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2021
It's called "Truth Serum". They want to get something out of your head without resistance. Sorry o.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Iretii0511(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Tyranny. When will it stop in Africa? When are we going to start enjoying true freedom? Where people of dissent opinion from the people in power are not treated as outcast and subjected to inhuman treatment?

This is really painful.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by bencr7: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

This is not the first time ipob are trying to divide and conquer Yoruba along religion line

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian will march together to the greater goal of Yoruba race
so MURIC President ISHAQ AKINTOLA fake professor that is number one person that always try to turn Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim against one and other is now a Igbo person to u abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by chrisvic007: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Alcoholic influenced comment grin

Fake prince.

For the first time, I agree with your comment on the drug addict. It's not just a matter of alcohol, hard drugs are involved.

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2021
cry
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by PrinceOfLagos: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
chrisvic007:

Fake prince.

For the first time, I agree with your comment on the drug addict. It's not just a matter of alcohol, hard drugs are involved.
Lol grin
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by mrvitalis(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Analyst7:
No matter what Igboho messed up during that raid
There's no how u will be antagonising the govt and won't have a plan if they show up anyday
Mehn those people they arrested really suffered
Absolutely keep blaming the person or people who are oppressed

Your turn go come sooner or later
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by mastertek: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2021
And some idiot' would think killing police by UGM is a crime, only God can deliver this country.

Only if God can give me power & I miraculously become ruler in this country.

Kai,

Millions of live would go, all those oppressor and their supporter will taste from their barbaric torture they're giving innocent people

2 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by udemzyudex(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2021
The DSS under this government is a terrorist organisation.

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2021
bencr7:
so MURIC President ISHAQ AKINTOLA fake professor that is number one person that always try to turn Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim against one and other is now a Igbo person to u abi

You are the one always misinterpreting his statement, leave yoruba matter for Yoruba people
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by odysey: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2021
BMathew:
Why do people feels they always remain in power, why can't they remembered that the most dreadful man on Earth is now a memory.
Don't know who told them they will remain relevant till the end of time.
The day will come when those dss officer will be named and jailed for the attrocities they've committed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by uthlaw: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Let Yoruba Muslims speak on her behalf

Na them get Ibadan newspaper
why can't you mind your business... Who send them to be thug!
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigeria undecided
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by bencr7: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

You are the one always misinterpreting his statement, leave yoruba matter for Yoruba people
sorry to tell I am also Yoruba from my mum side, I can put my mouth in Yoruba matter because I am not low life tribalism person like u that jump from one post to d other to bring topic to start tribal fight but u always put ur big mouth in igbos matters to hypocrite
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2021
bencr7:
sorry to tell I am also Yoruba from my mum side, I can put my mouth in Yoruba matter because I am not low life tribalism person like u that jump from one post to d other to bring topic to start tribal fight

Go and ask her, she is not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by VULCAN(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Name one Yoruba Muslim leader who is ready to march against the Fulani Slave masters and win a Prize.

Otherwise go and lie down under that table for telling lies!

SlyDev:

This is not the first time ipob are trying to divide and conquer Yoruba along religion line

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian will march together to the greater goal of Yoruba race

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by bencr7: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

Go and ask her, she is not Yoruba
yes she is Yoruba from ogun state ayetoro yewa north,if u don't want to agree with me than u can go and sleep. Tribalism empty brain
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by uthlaw: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2021
jojo1415:
When u where shouting yoruba nation up and down u did not know that ur people wil not support you and ur mentor...anyways enjoy ur one Nigeria grin grin....God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
so a thug will be the one to leads us to Yoruba nation...where is the mazi today,the sit at home that making you people to kill yourself and run to Lagos and abuja is what will make God to bless mazi in jail!
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by emmanuelbrown26: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

The way Afonja's are swift and quick to betray their own is alarming.
Igboho stood for them against banditry, terrorism and tyranny, yet they allowed him to languish in a prison where we don't even know if he is dead or alive.

But if it is IPOB or South-Eastern affairs, they masturbate all over the place with rubbish and trashy comments.
Very weak people who have been hiding behind those Nothern Fulani's since time immemorial.

Tueh!
No shout am too much abeg I dey beg u comr. Allow ndi sophi to do their things, after all this is a case of master and slave
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Elidrisy20: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2021
What are you to igboho?
Mistress,olosho,side chick e.t.c
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Kingmena: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Nawao, why will they force somebody to drink a chemical

Do you know, I can send you a material that will help you restructure your business to function without your supervision and maximize profit when you contact me for just a token
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by adenigga(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2021
money121:
Sorry
grin
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2021
mushystuff:
Yet boko haram terrorists are 'reformed', mollycoddled and 'reintegrated' into society with enough cash and incentives until they return back to continue their mindless killings! So they are unhappy that someone exposed their illegal, demonic invasion of a house without just cause?
If Justice Odili was an ordinary citizen, I wonder what would have become of her for exposing hers as well!

Demonic government!
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by bencr7: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2021
uthlaw:
so a thug will be the one to leads us to Yoruba nation...where is the mazi today,the sit at home that making you people to kill yourself and run to Lagos and abuja is what will make God to bless mazi in jail!
but it took a thug to come out and voice against killing in is region against some foreigners who try to bring in problem to southwest,if it not for igboho that gave courage to pple to come out in one voice, d killing will have continue like it happening in middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by uthlaw: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2021
bencr7:
but it took a thug to come out and voice against killing in is region against some foreigners who try to bring in problem to southwest,if it not for igboho that gave courage to pple to come out in one voice, killing will have continue...
now you are talking, which one con be Yoruba nation before...
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Advocate500: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

muric is uniting the west along ethnic lines hypocrite, i have never seen you condemn the moomuric before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by smallsmall: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2021
All those behind the ordeal of Igboho and his Associates, be they Yoruba or Igbo or fulani, will not know Peace for the rest of their Life and the hereafter, even their Children too will not know Peace.

Is it Igboho that is killing all the people that Buhari's terrorist are killing n the North, as of today?
Those of you supporting this Evil Govt of Buhari, just know that you are accomplices in his criminality and God will not forgive you, as you will all partake in the punishment of the wicked.
In a few Months from now, Buhari will be forgotten history, good riddance to bad rubbish.
We will hear his name and curse the day he was elected as President of Nigeria. Think about that for a minute
Nothing good has come off this Buhari Govt in the last Six years, only daily deaths and raping, by the terrorists Fulanis he imported into Nigeria.
No Evil shall go Unpunished.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by LILTJAY1: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Which chemical them give you?
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by bencr7: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2021
uthlaw:
now you are talking, which one con be Yoruba nation before...
if d government was serious of getting d killers that was causing havoc in southwest, will igboho bring d idea of Yoruba nation, so u were happy when those pple were killing pple in south west, shame to u if u are Yoruba undecided undecided angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.