Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink (29034 Views)

DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by smallsmall: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2021
uthlaw:
so a thug will be the one to leads us to Yoruba nation...where is the mazi today,the sit at home that making you people to kill yourself and run to Lagos and abuja is what will make God to bless mazi in jail!

You that you think you are not athug, what have you achieved, as a Yoruba leader?
The only thing people like you are good at, is opening your Mouth Waa Waa to criticiss others, but you cant do anything practical and meaningful.
One Igboho has done more, in terms of raising awareness and lifting the morale of the people of the South West, against Fulani Invasion, that a trillion of your types could ever dream to do in ten lives.
Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by ello29(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

This is not the first time ipob are trying to divide and conquer Yoruba along religion line

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian will march together to the greater goal of Yoruba race
Are you really thinking well at all?

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Analyst7: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

Absolutely keep blaming the person or people who are oppressed

Your turn go come sooner or later
Which nonsense this one dey talk
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by uthlaw: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2021
smallsmall:

You that you think you are not athug, what have you achieved, as a Yoruba leader?
The only thing people like you are good at, is opening your Mouth Waa Waa to criticiss others, but you cant do anything practical and meaningful.
One Igboho has done more, in terms of raising awareness and lifting the morale of the people of the South West, against Fulani Invasion, that a trillion of your types could ever dream to do in ten lives.
Deal with it.
even you what have you achieved... I don't need to raise the morale of anybody,I came to this life because of nobody... Na who de follow am suffer for where he de now, nobody even send him except is family!
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2021
bencr7:
yes she is Yoruba from ogun state ayetoro yewa north,if u don't want to agree with me than u can go and sleep. Tribalism empty brain

Everyone wishes to be Yoruba so it is understandable
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nchenches: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2021
mushystuff:
Yet boko haram terrorists are 'reformed', mollycoddled and 'reintegrated' into society with enough cash and incentives until they return back to continue their mindless killings! So they are unhappy that someone exposed their illegal, demonic invasion of a house without just cause?

In Nigeria, minority Fulani group dictates to all because the two largest ethnic groups - Yoruba and Igbo- cannot agree with each other on Nigeria with its political process.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Nonsense the moment he started making threats and arming his people he moved from protestor to threat. People should stop confusing themselves. Even US for put una for Guantanamo so be respecting yourself. None of us are happy with this govt but it get how you dey fight govt unless you want fela style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Cardealer2021(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Bros you just made my day with this quote wink

Seniorwriter:

Deep Quote
Life gives you what you can't handle in order to upgrade you.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Perfecttouchade: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by favor914: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2021
mushystuff:
Yet boko haram terrorists are 'reformed', mollycoddled and 'reintegrated' into society with enough cash and incentives until they return back to continue their mindless killings! So they are unhappy that someone exposed their illegal, demonic invasion of a house without just cause?
What of El Zazaky is he also enjoying in custody?
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Sholaco: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by favor914: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Nonsense the moment he started making threats and arming his people he moved from protestor to threat. People should stop confusing themselves. Even US for put una for Guantanamo so be respecting yourself. None of us are happy with this govt but it get how you dey fight govt unless you want fela style
Don’t mind them, give them an inch they take a yard, give them a yard, they take a mile. The Federal Government should deal with them Oduduwa & ipob Secessionist decisively, since they have chosen to be social nuisances like their contemporaries up North?
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Ofadaman(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Everyone is forcing people to drink chemicals these days
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by favor914: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Nchenches:

In Nigeria, minority Fulani group dictates to all because the two largest ethnic groups - Yoruba and Igbo- cannot agree with each other on Nigeria with its political process.
Hausa Fulani is the Majority they speak a single language & practice the same religion, deceiving yourself, doesn’t change the fact.

Aren’t you ashamed to claim that a minority tribe is Lord over You & your Big for nothing Majority tribes? Who come be the mumus, the Lord or the Servant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Is the dss or military above the law? If so then we may need to scrap our laws.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by cocolacec(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

This is not the first time ipob are trying to divide and conquer Yoruba along religion line

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian will march together to the greater goal of Yoruba race
True the nyanmrins are trying to create a fight between yorubas brothers.When two brothers fight to death,the stranger takes over the land.Nyanmirins eyes are on yoruba land and property and they love to cause confusion in their host community.

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by attackgat: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2021
DSS is one of the most lawless organisations in Nigeria
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by RodgersAkpafu: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2021
jojo1415:
When u where shouting yoruba nation up and down u did not know that ur people wil not support you and ur mentor...anyways enjoy ur one Nigeria grin grin....God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Desist from making moronic statements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by RodgersAkpafu: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2021
cocolacec:

True the nyanmrins are trying to create a fight between yorubas brothers.When two brothers fight to death,the stranger takes over the land.Nyanmorins eyes are on yoruba land and property and they love to cause confusion in their host community.
Something is wrong with you
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by techWriter3: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Alcoholic swayed clarification
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Tomek09(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Buhari and his Fulani oligarchy will rot in hell

Princeoflagos, awoofstuffng,tinubuadvocate, helianus and the rest of the apc urchins!

You wont rest well
Let me help you mention them.

Cc;
ajumma
abijaj

NLPolicewoman
Monogamy same as Helinues
TinubuAdvocate
Candidlady
Simplyleo
BKayy
Hollah
Praktikals
ThEGOdFaTheR.
Olatunji
Echoban
benuejosh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Lionnation: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2021
uthlaw:
even you what have you achieved... I don't need to raise the morale of anybody,I came to this life because of nobody... Na who de follow am suffer for where he de now, nobody even send him except is family!
black mans mentality, selfish mentality
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Tomek09(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
Hausa Fulani is the Majority they speak a single language & practice the same religion, deceiving yourself, doesn’t change the fact.

Aren’t you ashamed to claim that a minority tribe is Lord over You & your Big for nothing Majority tribes? Who come be the mumus, the Lord or the Servant?
It was just Hausa as a single entity until Fulani subdued them and hurriedly attached themselves to Hausas as "Hausa-Fulani" due to uniformity in religion and culture.

Let me shock you.....all Fulani speakers speak and understand Hausa language but pure Hausa stocks/breeds neither speak nor understand Fulfude.

Fulani Emirs and Warlords succeeded in doing this using language assimilation and enculturation.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Trustedpronet: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Sunny baba o...just disappear to rescue yourself from all these mess. Juju juju juju everywhere.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by ddeola: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2021
That's how they killed Babasuwe, evil people. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Bigchristo: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Demzlent:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/11/my-health-deteriorating-chemical-dss-officials-forced-me-drink-cell-%E2%80%93-igboho%E2%80%99s-aide-lady
They’re being pained for her exposing them and live streaming their operations on social media they clearly came to assassinate Sunday Igboho to silent him from agitating for Oduduwa republic and challenging the government about Fulani herdsmen activities in Western states, that’s exactly how they got really pained when DJ switch live stream Endsars protest shooting on Instagram platform till date they’re still hunting to silent her for what she did, If you’re in this country and you take side with the evil government to downplay what happened In Lekki Tollgate and also invasion of Sunday Igboho and NNamdi Kanu then your end is near because a government that always intend to silent anyone who opposes them can not offer anything to it citizens you people will keep complaining until their time elapsed in office just check how the country is messed up till date no meaningful achievement yet some gullible people criticize PDP government for destroying the country I laugh, when you see two demons try to go for the one who have a little human sympathies, PDP maybe stealing public funds at their time in office but they performed better than this bunch of illiterate running Nigeria currently if I have chance to be in Nigeria in next election I wouldn’t mind voting PDP if you like quote me to insult your father yarnsh I don’t give an F grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by seunoj: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2021
mushystuff:

Is it not clear to all that BH/Banditry is an avenue to cash out by some “cabal” ?
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Yves4real(f): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Demzlent:

Sharing her horrible experience, she said, “When the shooting was so intense, I hid myself in a room, that was where they came for me. I had already made up my mind that it would be my last day. I opened the door to surrender myself. I was beaten mercilessly with objects to the extent that I cannot not walk normally till today.

“Others were equally beaten before we were taken to Abuja DSS custody. I was locked up in a room for 114 days with different kinds of torture. I was fed with rice and beans that are not well cooked; I was given chemical to drink. They threatened to either kill me or send me to jail.

“When I asked them what was my offence, they said but for my live exposure of their invasion, no one would have known that they came for Sunday Igboho. They said for me to expose them on live stream on social media, they had two options, either they kill me or send me to jail.

“They told me, 'You truncated our mission, you are the one who alerted the world of our raid at Igboho house.'

“The threat was so intense to the extent that I started crying, telling them to spare my life to take care of my two kids and my aged mother. But for people who clamoured for our release, only God knows what would have happened to me.

“Since I was released from the dungeon of the DSS, my health has been deteriorating due to the ill-treatment I suffered from the chemical I was forced to drink.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/11/my-health-deteriorating-chemical-dss-officials-forced-me-drink-cell-%E2%80%93-igboho%E2%80%99s-aide-lady

If the above are true, then this era is more than a military regime. In fact, it is a satan's regime.
God forbid evil government.

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Blamyguy: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
https:///KSDToken_bot?start=r0371235994

Airdrop ends today.... Fast fingers....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder / Governor El-rufia Enjoying Iftar / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.