Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink (29035 Views)

DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Baamm(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Demzlent:

for
http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/11/my-health-deteriorating-chemical-dss-officials-forced-me-drink-cell-%E2%80%93-igboho%E2%80%99s-aide-lady
Igboho lost the plot when he started clamoring for Yoruba nation. Learn from sowore. He commits only bailable offense making it hard for govt to keep him in detention beyond certain period of time
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

This is not the first time ipob are trying to divide and conquer Yoruba along religion line

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian will march together to the greater goal of Yoruba race

How sure are you; that someone from IPOB; want to divide the Yoruba's -via -a religious line ;we are both fighting the same enemy ;we are both fighting foreign invaders in our land ; our land or death; there is more that unites Ndigbo, with Yoruba s than people from Futadjalon.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Burukutuhari: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iretii0511:
Tyranny. When will it stop in Africa? When are we going to start enjoying true freedom? Where people of dissent opinion from the people in power are not treated as outcast and subjected to inhuman treatment?

This is really painful.
For your country Nigeria, afonjanistan, badajiiyanistans aKa zoogeism Dan fooldia should avoid tribalism, nepotism and religious sentiments and embrace meritocracy, equity,transparency and justice. Then, true light will shine and you and your unborn will enjoy the land. And unless this is done, they shall continue to wallow in distress.

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by yewawa: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yorubaaaaa......hmm!....Alagbara Ile Yoruba eyin daaaa?...edideee!. Eyin Alagbara tootoo!
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
9jah:

How show are you that someone from IPOB want to divide the Yoruba's via a religious line ;we are both fighting the same enemy ;we are both fighting foreign invaders in our land ; our land or death; there is more that unites Ndigbo with Yoruba s than people from Futadjalon.

We? Please you Ibos should learn to stand alone, there is no we, you are the same with fulani in our eyes
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Burukutuhari: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

You are the one always misinterpreting his statement, leave yoruba matter for Yoruba people
Also, leave, Igbo matter for Mathias. Tit for tat is a fair play.

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Funflipper: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

This is not the first time ipob are trying to divide and conquer Yoruba along religion line

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian will march together to the greater goal of Yoruba race

Akintola of MURIC has got a different idea bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Burukutuhari: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
smallsmall:
All those behind the ordeal of Igboho and his Associates, be they Yoruba or Igbo or fulani, will not know Peace for the rest of their Life and the hereafter, even their Children too will not know Peace.

Is it Igboho that is killing all the people that Buhari's terrorist are killing n the North, as of today?
Those of you supporting this Evil Govt of Buhari, just know that you are accomplices in his criminality and God will not forgive you, as you will all partake in the punishment of the wicked.
In a few Months from now, Buhari will be forgotten history, good riddance to bad rubbish.
We will hear his name and curse the day he was elected as President of Nigeria. Think about that for a minute
Nothing good has come off this Buhari Govt in the last Six years, only daily deaths and raping, by the terrorists Fulanis he imported into Nigeria.
No Evil shall go Unpunished.
You can tell your people afonjanistan led by the drug baron, bullion van of budillion. 2023 is loading, if they like same mistake will bring same old story.

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by emilo2bad: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Let Yoruba Muslims speak on her behalf

Na them get Ibadan newspaper
Lets igbo Catholics speak up on kanu eating waterlng beans in DSS custody
Na them get Aba newspaper
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Burukutuhari: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
Hausa Fulani is the Majority they speak a single language & practice the same religion, deceiving yourself, doesn’t change the fact.

Aren’t you ashamed to claim that a minority tribe is Lord over You & your Big for nothing Majority tribes? Who come be the mumus, the Lord or the Servant?
You can only be lord to the infidels, the conquered slaves, not to the gallant warriors of the east. Let them (jihad terrorists) enter and try. I Tell you, if not for the old Eastern region, the rest would have been conquered slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

We? Please you Ibos should learn to stand alone, there is no we, you are the same with fulani in our eyes

We inter marry - My cousins;nieces and nephews are Yoruba's- I repeat we are fighting the same enemy; same just caust; Unification of all indigenous Nigerians; oppressed by our ruling elites and our Futadjalon invaders is what we need.
Igboho
Mnk
Sowore
The three wise men; have one thing in common; standing up in unity against our elites and our invaders.
Be guided; Ndigbo are not your enemies .
One love.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Jostoman: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

What do you think about lady k's comments?
don't mind him he is trying to change the topic to IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Guestlander: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

The way Afonja's are swift and quick to betray their own is alarming.
Igboho stood for them against banditry, terrorism and tyranny, yet they allowed him to languish in a prison where we don't even know if he is dead or alive.

But if it is IPOB or South-Eastern affairs, they masturbate all over the place with rubbish and trashy comments.
Very weak people who have been hiding behind those Nothern Fulani's since time immemorial.

Tueh!

Who lured Kanu to Kenya?
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by AgentMiah: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Join Fiverr and discover the fastest way to hire freelancers, for any online project. Thank me later!

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6b0cda8b6e
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Orangedreams: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
This is the exact torture MNK and every Southerner in detention go through. Sadly, Boko Haram members in detention don't go through all these. The battle is between North and South but somehow, the Yorubas and the Igbo don't seem to realize anything. Instead of coming together to fight their common enemy they are busy hating and lampooning each other on Nairaland. Very funny tribes down South. Una eye go clear.

Abeg check my signature jare no time.

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

The way Afonja's are swift and quick to betray their own is alarming.
Igboho stood for them against banditry, terrorism and tyranny, yet they allowed him to languish in a prison where we don't even know if he is dead or alive.

But if it is IPOB or South-Eastern affairs, they masturbate all over the place with rubbish and trashy comments.
Very weak people who have been hiding behind those Nothern Fulani's since time immemorial.

Tueh!

Cowards is what some of them are and betrayers of their own people - usually the Fulani slaves amongst them .
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by favor914: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Burukutuhari:

You can only be lord to the infidels, the conquered slaves, not to the gallant warriors of the east. Let them (jihad terrorists) enter and try. I Tell you, if not for the old Eastern region, the rest would have been conquered slaves.
An Empty Barrel will always make the loudest noise.

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by favor914: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Cowards is what some of them are and betrayers of their own people - usually the Fulani slaves amongst them .
Coming from an escaped Fulani Bondsman I believe?You are not ashamed to accept been a slave in your own country? You would rather runaway than fight for what is yours?

Hausa Fulani should come & carve a small portion of Nigeria for you to call your country? Or who are you waiting for to demarcate the borders of Biafra for you?
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by bigcasava1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
talk2hb1:
I thought their was a court ruling to release them ni
court no get power for this our govt. Maybe you no know shaa

2 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by bigcasava1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
KingLennon:
Whenever you point a finger at someone, four others point back at you. Those DSS officers and their children(am sorry) can never escape karma. E get some kind work wer I no fit do, e get why

Gal. 6:7 sha
you don't want you are saying because your are not in the system, moreover do you have a better job for them? So when order is being given what do you expect them to do? No abi? Think well b4 commenting
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Echoban: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tomek09:

Let me help you mention them.

Cc;
ajumma
abijaj

NLPolicewoman
Monogamy same as Helinues
TinubuAdvocate
Candidlady
Simplyleo
BKayy
Hollah
Praktikals
ThEGOdFaTheR.
Olatunji
Echoban
benuejosh

undecided
What sort of rubbish is this Mr undecided

Mentioning me for ?
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
9jah:

We inter marry - My cousins;nieces and nephews are Yoruba's- I repeat we are fighting the same enemy; same just caust; Unification of all indigenous Nigerians; oppressed by our ruling elites and our Futadjalon invaders is what we need.
Igboho
Mnk
Sowore
The three wise men; have one thing in common; standing up in unity against our elites and our invaders.
Be guided; Ndigbo are not your enemies .
One love.

Let's be guided here please, there is no we

Many Yoruba also marry fulani and hausa, that doesn't me we are the same

Yoruba need no help, our ancestral land is ours alone, stop using we, we are not the same please
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

Let's be guided here please, there is no we

Many Yoruba also marry fulani and hausa, that doesn't me we are the same

Yoruba need no help, our ancestral land is ours alone, stop using we, we are not the same please

The Igbo-Yoruba feud

THE feud between the Igbo and the Yoruba ethnic groups is contrived, just like the feud between the Igbo and the Ikwere. Whenever these feuds take centrestage, the impetus is invariably traceable to the divide-and-rule imperative, which inevitably profits the oligarchy of northern Nigeria. Every other explanation adduced in the explanation of the phenomenon can only be peripheral. It is important to make this point from the outset, before going about the business of explanations – for the benefit of those who may genuinely be ignorant of a crucial factor in the continued inability to resolve some of the more critical of Nigeria’s contradictions.

Femi Aribisala, one of the more perceptive of the motley coterie of columnists currently on the national stage, discussed the origins and manifestations of this feud in an incisive article entitled Time To End the bad blood between the Yorubas and Ndigbo “What is the basis of all this hate?” Mr. Aribisala asks.”In the sixties, the Igbo were slaughtered in pogroms in the North. However, the principal exchange of hateful words today is not between Northerners and Easterners, but between Easterners and Westerners. Why are these two ethnic groups so much at loggerheads?”

The straightforward answer is that it serves the interest of the “core” North to keep the South permanently in mutually assured destructive contention on largely immaterial issues. It happened between the Igbo and the old Rivers State in the wake of the Nigerian civil war. It was suddenly and conveniently “discovered” that the Ikwerre were not and had never been Igbo. The people went into a flourish of re-spelling: Umuomasi became Rumuomasi; Umukrushi became Rumukrushi; Umuola became Rumuola; Umueme became Rumueme.In truth, all these represent no more than distinct dialectal spellings of Igbo root names typical to the areas around Port Harcourt. But the re-spelling exercise was used to manufacture an entirely new ethnic group.

Awolowo: Founded Action Group and Azikiwe: Succeeded Macaulay as NCNC president
Awolowo and Azikiwe
The acclaimed writer, Professor (Captain) Elechi Amadi, who led the group that lent intellectual weight to this fad,went further to celebrate in fictional terms the political marriage between Rivers people and Northern Nigeria. Yet, he did not see it fit to change his name to Relechi Ramadi. Of course, the contrived ethnic dissonance achieved its purpose. While the fight raged relentlessly on “Abandoned Properties”, mostly mud houses built in the 1930s and 1940s, the “core” North moved in and harvested the oil rewards. Their members became instant millionaires by being allocated shiploads of crude, which they sold off at the Rotterdam Spot Market. Further, they appropriated 99 percent of the oil blocs. Then they seized Professor Tam David-West, a Rivers man, “tried” him for causing the country “economic adversity” and handed him a tidy prison term. But the picture is becoming clearer. Had the black gold been found in the “core” North, would the Rivers man have been allocated even one percent of the oil blocs?

It was not the Igbo that killed Major Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro. It was not the Igbo that killed Ken Saro-Wiwa.

It was not the Igbo that banished Delta nights with the interminable flare of gas. It was not the Igbo that ordered the November 20, 1999 expeditionary attack on Odi that left 2500 Ijaw citizens killed and the town reduced to rubble.

The Igbo was accused of desiring nothing but the expropriation of Delta oil and gas. But geophysicssince proved that the entire Igbo country sits on oil, and holds in its bowels the largest concentration of gas on the Africa continent. That is the way everything goes and turns round.

The Delta people, previously cajoled into believing that they had been liberated from Ndigbo, are beginning to know differently. They have discovered their real oppressors. President Jonathan, a Rivers man, was denied a second term in office. His single tenure was covered in a mountain of mendacity by the manipulators of sectional press and political blackmail. The traditional “political allies” of the Southern minorities felt affronted by being asked to vote a second term for one of those they claimed to have “liberated” from Igbo clutches and talons!

It is on the same plane that the feud between Ndigbo and the Yoruba sits today.True, prophets abound who received messages directly from God that President Jonathan would lose his reelection bid. But realpolitik always made it obvious to informed non-prophets that no two of the ethnic tripod of Nigerian politics could bind together without carrying theday of national ballot. That is what the entire feud currently playing out between the Yoruba and the Igbo is about. Suddenly, it was discovered that Ndigbo are in cahoots to adulterate Yoruba culture! Suddenly it was remembered that, during the 1950s, Chief Awolowo had cheated Dr. Azikiwe of the West Regional premiership by playing the ethnic card. In the circumstance, verbal missiles have been hitting antipodal zones with the destructive insistence of heavy artillery concentration.

While this distraction was in ascent, a leeway was created for imbuing the Chosen One with the political sagacity that he so pitifully lacks. While this distraction runs, the entity suffers because a divided South guarantees less than enough mobilization for a national front to push for positive movement and needed reforms. This is where Aribisala’s lament becomes more apposite: “[The Yoruba and the Igbo]prefer a Nigeria that practices fiscal federalism. Both want a country with a weaker centre. Both want a Nigeria that rewards merit, with a state-structure based on resource-control. Both groups want a Nigeria committed to self-determination. These are grounds for cooperation as opposed to discord. If the North is not to continue to take the South for granted, it must not be allowed to continue to operate in the confidence that the East and the West will always be divided.”

That is the problem. The North does not operate in the confidence of eternal East-West dislocations. It surreptitiously incites and nurtures them, remotely controlling surrogates who celebrate sinecures at the expense of self-determination and fiscal independence! That is why, despiteAribisala’srealism, Northern pragmatism will ensure that the contrived Yoruba-Igbo discord does not abate. If anything, it is set to escalate. One only needs to critically examine the true nature of the Government of Change since served Nigerians on a platter of media overkill, to fully understand the state of play. Despotism is staging a comeback, propped up by a – not the – Yoruba media, which objectifies its permutations and predilections through a virulent antipathy for Ndigbo.

This ensures the attenuation of pressure from the Chosen One. There is firmly in place an abundance of menopausal professors of Law rabidly justifying the unfolding, visceral string of disobediences to court injunctions. The allegiance to true fiscal federalism, a central plank of the Yoruba profession of a continued corporate Nigeria, has all but been deliberately diminished. And, generally obfuscating every space for rational thinking and committed leadership, is the conundrum of trial by media. Those who have been setting the national clock back by decades confuse themselves by thinking that they are getting one back on the PDP. That is false. What they are doing is simply intensifying the artificial war between the Igbo and the Yoruba, in order that those born to rule would hold permanent sway. Yet, there is a redeeming feature in this morass of crassness – the very fact that everything goes and turns round.

Mr. Iloegbunam is the author of Ironside, the biography of General Aguiyi-ronsi.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
9jah:

The Igbo-Yoruba feud

THE feud between the Igbo and the Yoruba ethnic groups is contrived, just like the feud between the Igbo and the Ikwere. Whenever these feuds take centrestage, the impetus is invariably traceable to the divide-and-rule imperative, which inevitably profits the oligarchy of northern Nigeria. Every other explanation adduced in the explanation of the phenomenon can only be peripheral. It is important to make this point from the outset, before going about the business of explanations – for the benefit of those who may genuinely be ignorant of a crucial factor in the continued inability to resolve some of the more critical of Nigeria’s contradictions.

Femi Aribisala, one of the more perceptive of the motley coterie of columnists currently on the national stage, discussed the origins and manifestations of this feud in an incisive article entitled Time To End the bad blood between the Yorubas and Ndigbo “What is the basis of all this hate?” Mr. Aribisala asks.”In the sixties, the Igbo were slaughtered in pogroms in the North. However, the principal exchange of hateful words today is not between Northerners and Easterners, but between Easterners and Westerners. Why are these two ethnic groups so much at loggerheads?”

The straightforward answer is that it serves the interest of the “core” North to keep the South permanently in mutually assured destructive contention on largely immaterial issues. It happened between the Igbo and the old Rivers State in the wake of the Nigerian civil war. It was suddenly and conveniently “discovered” that the Ikwerre were not and had never been Igbo. The people went into a flourish of re-spelling: Umuomasi became Rumuomasi; Umukrushi became Rumukrushi; Umuola became Rumuola; Umueme became Rumueme.In truth, all these represent no more than distinct dialectal spellings of Igbo root names typical to the areas around Port Harcourt. But the re-spelling exercise was used to manufacture an entirely new ethnic group.

Awolowo: Founded Action Group and Azikiwe: Succeeded Macaulay as NCNC president
Awolowo and Azikiwe
The acclaimed writer, Professor (Captain) Elechi Amadi, who led the group that lent intellectual weight to this fad,went further to celebrate in fictional terms the political marriage between Rivers people and Northern Nigeria. Yet, he did not see it fit to change his name to Relechi Ramadi. Of course, the contrived ethnic dissonance achieved its purpose. While the fight raged relentlessly on “Abandoned Properties”, mostly mud houses built in the 1930s and 1940s, the “core” North moved in and harvested the oil rewards. Their members became instant millionaires by being allocated shiploads of crude, which they sold off at the Rotterdam Spot Market. Further, they appropriated 99 percent of the oil blocs. Then they seized Professor Tam David-West, a Rivers man, “tried” him for causing the country “economic adversity” and handed him a tidy prison term. But the picture is becoming clearer. Had the black gold been found in the “core” North, would the Rivers man have been allocated even one percent of the oil blocs?

It was not the Igbo that killed Major Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro. It was not the Igbo that killed Ken Saro-Wiwa.

It was not the Igbo that banished Delta nights with the interminable flare of gas. It was not the Igbo that ordered the November 20, 1999 expeditionary attack on Odi that left 2500 Ijaw citizens killed and the town reduced to rubble.

The Igbo was accused of desiring nothing but the expropriation of Delta oil and gas. But geophysicssince proved that the entire Igbo country sits on oil, and holds in its bowels the largest concentration of gas on the Africa continent. That is the way everything goes and turns round.

The Delta people, previously cajoled into believing that they had been liberated from Ndigbo, are beginning to know differently. They have discovered their real oppressors. President Jonathan, a Rivers man, was denied a second term in office. His single tenure was covered in a mountain of mendacity by the manipulators of sectional press and political blackmail. The traditional “political allies” of the Southern minorities felt affronted by being asked to vote a second term for one of those they claimed to have “liberated” from Igbo clutches and talons!

It is on the same plane that the feud between Ndigbo and the Yoruba sits today.True, prophets abound who received messages directly from God that President Jonathan would lose his reelection bid. But realpolitik always made it obvious to informed non-prophets that no two of the ethnic tripod of Nigerian politics could bind together without carrying theday of national ballot. That is what the entire feud currently playing out between the Yoruba and the Igbo is about. Suddenly, it was discovered that Ndigbo are in cahoots to adulterate Yoruba culture! Suddenly it was remembered that, during the 1950s, Chief Awolowo had cheated Dr. Azikiwe of the West Regional premiership by playing the ethnic card. In the circumstance, verbal missiles have been hitting antipodal zones with the destructive insistence of heavy artillery concentration.

While this distraction was in ascent, a leeway was created for imbuing the Chosen One with the political sagacity that he so pitifully lacks. While this distraction runs, the entity suffers because a divided South guarantees less than enough mobilization for a national front to push for positive movement and needed reforms. This is where Aribisala’s lament becomes more apposite: “[The Yoruba and the Igbo]prefer a Nigeria that practices fiscal federalism. Both want a country with a weaker centre. Both want a Nigeria that rewards merit, with a state-structure based on resource-control. Both groups want a Nigeria committed to self-determination. These are grounds for cooperation as opposed to discord. If the North is not to continue to take the South for granted, it must not be allowed to continue to operate in the confidence that the East and the West will always be divided.”

That is the problem. The North does not operate in the confidence of eternal East-West dislocations. It surreptitiously incites and nurtures them, remotely controlling surrogates who celebrate sinecures at the expense of self-determination and fiscal independence! That is why, despiteAribisala’srealism, Northern pragmatism will ensure that the contrived Yoruba-Igbo discord does not abate. If anything, it is set to escalate. One only needs to critically examine the true nature of the Government of Change since served Nigerians on a platter of media overkill, to fully understand the state of play. Despotism is staging a comeback, propped up by a – not the – Yoruba media, which objectifies its permutations and predilections through a virulent antipathy for Ndigbo.

This ensures the attenuation of pressure from the Chosen One. There is firmly in place an abundance of menopausal professors of Law rabidly justifying the unfolding, visceral string of disobediences to court injunctions. The allegiance to true fiscal federalism, a central plank of the Yoruba profession of a continued corporate Nigeria, has all but been deliberately diminished. And, generally obfuscating every space for rational thinking and committed leadership, is the conundrum of trial by media. Those who have been setting the national clock back by decades confuse themselves by thinking that they are getting one back on the PDP. That is false. What they are doing is simply intensifying the artificial war between the Igbo and the Yoruba, in order that those born to rule would hold permanent sway. Yet, there is a redeeming feature in this morass of crassness – the very fact that everything goes and turns round.

Mr. Iloegbunam is the author of Ironside, the biography of General Aguiyi-ronsi.

Do you know as Igbo cherish and protect their land from invaders, we want the same for our land

You are welcome as long as you accept Yoruba land is Yoruba land, you are visitors just like other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

Do you know as Igbo cherish and protect their land from invaders, we want the same for our land

You are welcome as long as you accept Yoruba land is Yoruba land, you are visitors just like other tribes in Nigeria.

Ndigbo believe in (Oje mba enwe iro ) A traveler should not create or have enemies;
Reno Omokri;
The treatment meted out to people of Igbo origin, especially in Lagos, is even worse than the rigging perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari and his goons. The ethnic hatred unleashed in Lagos probably set back inter-tribal relationships by about a decade.

Thugs were unleashed on Igbo dominated strongholds in Lagos and voters were beaten and prevented from voting. All these were captured on camera, yet sadly, maltreatment that persons of Igbo heritage received in Lagos has predictably gone unnoticed by the Federal Government.

Even worse, the public comments of people in authority, both in Lagos and Abuja, appears to legitimize these unconscionable actions.

The behaviour of the Federal and Lagos state government in this matter almost seems as if it is now official government policy that Igbos are second class citizens. How sad indeed.

I personally do not believe that the Nigerian and Lagos state governments fully understand what Igbos bring to the table.

Igbos are like palm trees in the desert. If you see palm trees, you know water is there. If you see an Igbo in a town, you know progress is there. Not as if they go where progress is. They themselves are seed of progress that yield harvests of progress.

To have a proper understanding of what the Igbo have achieved, consider that every Igbo man, woman and child in Nigeria was reduced to £20 after the civil war in 1970. But look at how far they have come since then. They turned adversity to prosperity.

No ethnic group are as Nigerian as the Igbo. An Igbo builds his family, his house and his businesses in whatever part of Nigeria he finds himself. They do not exploit other regions. They expand other regions. It is a disservice to treat them as unwanted.

Instead of making Igbos feel unwelcome, leaders should welcome them. Anyone who thinks the Igbo really want to break away does not understand economics. In 2003, Elrufai revealed Igbos own 73% of land in Abuja. Google it. That is commitment to Nigeria.

This idea that Igbo come to exploit other regions is unscientific. Igbos create value. They do not take value already created. Example, by opening shops, Igbos create value by meeting a need. Without Igbo, the price of spare-parts in the North will be x4.

It might shock you to know there are more Igbo doctors practicing in other parts of Nigeria than in the SE. Thousands of Igbos are battling Boko Haram in the NE. These are critical values. People who bring such value should be celebrated, not denigrated.

In my opinion, Nigeria made a mistake dismantling Biafra’s military industrial complex after Biafra’s 1970 defeat. The allies defeated Germany in 1945 but absorbed their scientists into their military industrial complex.

Biafra developed technology that Nigeria could have exploited. We have issues fighting Boko Haram because we depend on others for weapons. Biafra was surrounded, yet they made their weapons and refined fuel. Nigeria is not surrounded, yet we cannot make weapons or refine fuel! We could have been making our own weapons by now.

While I was writing this, I received news that Sergeant Blessing Onyekwere, a Nigerian of Igbo origin, was killed by Boko Haram as he fought to keep Nigeria safe. Blessing and others like him are the reason why we should do away with the philosophy of Lagos for Yorubas and Kano for Hausas.

‪I do not know if Igbos understand their I do not know if Igbos understand their power. If every Igbo man, woman and child living in Nigeria returns home for a year, the economies of five geopolitical zones may collapse. You cannot say this about any other ethnicity.

Treat Igbos well. Not for their sake. But for your region’s sake. A liability consumes more than what he produces. The Igbos are not like that. Wherever they go, they produce more than they consume. In accounting terms, that makes them an ASSET wherever they are.

And to the Igbos themselves, I give this counsel-stop returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for. Register and contest wherever you are. That shows that your commitment is TOTAL. Contest where you are for Governor, LGA Chairman and NASS.

If you as an Igbo keep returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for, you agree with those who do not see you as part of the regions where you live. You have a constitutionally guaranteed right to vote and be voted for where you are resident.

Igbos only think they are being marginalised. If only they knew! God is using the marginalisation of Igbos for His purpose. I met an Igbo mayor of a major American city. Many Igbo are mayors/MPs in Europe. An Igbo is being considered as a future British PM.

Like Jews, the more you marginalise Igbos locally, the more they leave to thrive globally. It is the destiny of the Igbo race to restore the fortunes of the Black Race worldwide. Their crucifixion is meant to prepare them for their benediction.

Reno Omokri
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
9jah:

Ndigbo believe in (Oje mba enwe iro ) A traveler should not create or have enemies;
Reno Omokri;
The treatment meted out to people of Igbo origin, especially in Lagos, is even worse than the rigging perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari and his goons. The ethnic hatred unleashed in Lagos probably set back inter-tribal relationships by about a decade.

Thugs were unleashed on Igbo dominated strongholds in Lagos and voters were beaten and prevented from voting. All these were captured on camera, yet sadly, maltreatment that persons of Igbo heritage received in Lagos has predictably gone unnoticed by the Federal Government.

Even worse, the public comments of people in authority, both in Lagos and Abuja, appears to legitimize these unconscionable actions.

The behaviour of the Federal and Lagos state government in this matter almost seems as if it is now official government policy that Igbos are second class citizens. How sad indeed.

I personally do not believe that the Nigerian and Lagos state governments fully understand what Igbos bring to the table.

Igbos are like palm trees in the desert. If you see palm trees, you know water is there. If you see an Igbo in a town, you know progress is there. Not as if they go where progress is. They themselves are seed of progress that yield harvests of progress.

To have a proper understanding of what the Igbo have achieved, consider that every Igbo man, woman and child in Nigeria was reduced to £20 after the civil war in 1970. But look at how far they have come since then. They turned adversity to prosperity.

No ethnic group are as Nigerian as the Igbo. An Igbo builds his family, his house and his businesses in whatever part of Nigeria he finds himself. They do not exploit other regions. They expand other regions. It is a disservice to treat them as unwanted.

Instead of making Igbos feel unwelcome, leaders should welcome them. Anyone who thinks the Igbo really want to break away does not understand economics. In 2003, Elrufai revealed Igbos own 73% of land in Abuja. Google it. That is commitment to Nigeria.

This idea that Igbo come to exploit other regions is unscientific. Igbos create value. They do not take value already created. Example, by opening shops, Igbos create value by meeting a need. Without Igbo, the price of spare-parts in the North will be x4.

It might shock you to know there are more Igbo doctors practicing in other parts of Nigeria than in the SE. Thousands of Igbos are battling Boko Haram in the NE. These are critical values. People who bring such value should be celebrated, not denigrated.

In my opinion, Nigeria made a mistake dismantling Biafra’s military industrial complex after Biafra’s 1970 defeat. The allies defeated Germany in 1945 but absorbed their scientists into their military industrial complex.

Biafra developed technology that Nigeria could have exploited. We have issues fighting Boko Haram because we depend on others for weapons. Biafra was surrounded, yet they made their weapons and refined fuel. Nigeria is not surrounded, yet we cannot make weapons or refine fuel! We could have been making our own weapons by now.

While I was writing this, I received news that Sergeant Blessing Onyekwere, a Nigerian of Igbo origin, was killed by Boko Haram as he fought to keep Nigeria safe. Blessing and others like him are the reason why we should do away with the philosophy of Lagos for Yorubas and Kano for Hausas.

‪I do not know if Igbos understand their I do not know if Igbos understand their power. If every Igbo man, woman and child living in Nigeria returns home for a year, the economies of five geopolitical zones may collapse. You cannot say this about any other ethnicity.

Treat Igbos well. Not for their sake. But for your region’s sake. A liability consumes more than what he produces. The Igbos are not like that. Wherever they go, they produce more than they consume. In accounting terms, that makes them an ASSET wherever they are.

And to the Igbos themselves, I give this counsel-stop returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for. Register and contest wherever you are. That shows that your commitment is TOTAL. Contest where you are for Governor, LGA Chairman and NASS.

If you as an Igbo keep returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for, you agree with those who do not see you as part of the regions where you live. You have a constitutionally guaranteed right to vote and be voted for where you are resident.

Igbos only think they are being marginalised. If only they knew! God is using the marginalisation of Igbos for His purpose. I met an Igbo mayor of a major American city. Many Igbo are mayors/MPs in Europe. An Igbo is being considered as a future British PM.

Like Jews, the more you marginalise Igbos locally, the more they leave to thrive globally. It is the destiny of the Igbo race to restore the fortunes of the Black Race worldwide. Their crucifixion is meant to prepare them for their benediction.

Reno Omokri

Stop quoting articles

Igbos don't practice their elders wise saying,

Live and let's live, they make their host uncomfortable, they attack attack and attack other tribe till they react
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Feministolash(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Buhari and his Fulani oligarchy will rot in hell

Princeoflagos, awoofstuffng,tinubuadvocate, helianus and the rest of the apc urchins!

You wont rest well
Amen and amen
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

Stop quoting articles

Igbos don't practice their elders wise saying,

Live and let's live, they make their host uncomfortable, they attack attack and attack other tribe till they react

You dont do any research;
You dont read;
You live by a make up assumptions;
You use sampling; to make judgements;
Please ; I dont like responding to people that doesnt have a rational thinking capabilities;
You sound very myopic;
I wont continue this discussion;
I leave by research and mental innovations ;
I respect every one ;however my psychology analysis;Knows your type; You will get paid peanut in naira ;by your sponsors;who promotes divide and rule to manipulate people;I get paid in Dollars; and I live in a civilized country im not desperate.
Bye.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Fejoku: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

What do you think about lady k's comments?
He can never answer this question. This tells you how pathetic the life of a slave is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Dislodge Boko Haram Terrorists From Sabisa Forest, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / 5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.