Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). (38841 Views)

Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Mercy2006(f): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats beautiful sister.May your days be long.Girls like you give us hope.life is more than slaying!
Kudos!

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by eburuu: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Course: clitocurancy
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Parizz:
knowledge is power

You're right, but a better way to put is: knowledge is reveailing, but applied knowledge is power.

Some people can have knowledge — something has been revealed to them, but they won't apply it change their lives.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by irunoko(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Curious345:
is she married?
very typical

How's her marital status relevant in this issue now?

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by kunleiky(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats to her. I'm impressed!
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Aboguede(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Un behalf of my self

Ask her if she knows anambra igbo

Ask her if she is a virginity

Ask her if she is single

Ask her to say hi me

Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

That's her picture below, isn't she beautiful
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by irunoko(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
sonofanarchy:
to Bleep her dey hungry me, she go sabi give Mouth Action.. last last all the brain na man go pipe her kuntus
disgusting pervert

You obviously have the characteristics of a rap1st and your self esteem issues has sold you out as someone with only penis he has to offer...

You better get a life

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by irunoko(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
sonofanarchy:
to Bleep her dey hungry me, she go sabi give Mouth Action.. last last all the brain na man go pipe her kuntus
disgusting pervert

You obviously have the characteristics of a rap1st and your self esteem issues has sold you out as someone with only penis he has to offer...

You better get a life undecided

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by sageb: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I'm frightened to hear a PhD from a Nigerian university. This babe is brilliant, no doubt, but I dont really trust what they teach her. Anyway, she needs just to move out to get more exposed. Else, she will just be in the AASU FG sh.it. From 31 years of age? Girl...get the crap outta Naija and move abroad to use your brain.

This your post above made me remember Iya Ibadan modestgal
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Emmypure: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Is she your younger sister?
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by newbornmacho(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
SensualMan:
I'm only impressed that a Nyamiri from the great tribe came to Afonja nation and checked out as the best graduating student of OAU, a feat even the rat poison guzzler, Awolowo couldn't achieve.

Congratulations to that igbo boy. Whoever knows him should send me his details. I have something for him, better than what the govt gave him.

Watch how the useless afonja tribalists will avoid your comment.

Igbo amakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by michoim(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to you and family!
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercy2006:
So You know his fake ass?
He is always here writing jargons about Yoruba people and at the same time claiming to be a billionaire with white wife and biracial kids.
I wonder if faking and badmouthing Yorubas help him feel better about his miserable life.
And what is more pathetic is that his people like DanbuIIIT and co, who like calling the Yoruba tribalists out always look the other way every time.

na complex inferiority, complex inferiority is one of the charisma of Igbo people here, I can't say outside here though

Yoruba tribe is a big threat to them, since Yoruba will not allowed them to be dictating their political life as they tried to do to south south people

Yoruba La gba lojo kojo

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Ridbol(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats sis
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by advanceDNA: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Curious345:
is she married?

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Murphyenemuwe: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Like are you normal at all? Udus sokoto compared to oau? U need mental check up
Amodi470:
Ph.D ke?
When did OAU turn to Cotonou
Let Her come to UDUS sokoto and see if she can achieve the same feat

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Olavenza(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Parizz:
what's your dick size?

I for say make thunder fire you and those idiots that liked your response.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by seguno2: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
ignis:
At 35, I never still get bachelor's degree.

Does Femi Otedola have any bachelors degree
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by OLORIPAPA: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

nice nice nice.... Opp is your sister looking for a good husband �
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Bimlite(f): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by micflo28(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Her number so we can congratulate her
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by pgmind: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

I rejoice with you, congratulations bro....
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Oblongata: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her! May the light of God light up your path IJN. Our regards to your sister!
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by chudez0147(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
anayolity:

Baba no be WhatsApp be this nah.... Can you do voice note on Quora or Reddit
Thats why he should be the first to do it
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by chudez0147(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bmaster:
no be lie.
We need something like dislike button
I dey tell you
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ignis: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Who told you you need a bachelor's degree to make Heaven, make money, or make babies? Does the God you worship have any certificate from any university? Life is about wisdom and experience, not degrees.

Degrees are man-made, not heavenly sent. Focus on things that are heavenly sent like your life and your peace of mind.

If you want to focus on man-made things, then focus on digital skills that'll fetch you millions while you sleep and how to satisfy your wife in bed like a pro when you get married.

These two things I mentioned are way more important than any degree you'll ever get.

Thanks bro
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Testimony1988(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats to the Dr.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Curious345: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
irunoko:
very typical

How's her marital status relevant in this issue now?
I like her
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her.It's not easy.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by nurain150(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

tell her not to fail students and be nice else. the student she failed today might be a prof tommorow. imagine 31 im 20 just 11 years older. and somehow some of them will just talk to you like trash.

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? / Why Are Countries Referred To As "She"?