Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). (38882 Views)

Happy Pictures. (remember To Smileā€¦) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
This is major. Congrats to her
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nice one... E no easy to excel at a youthful age
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by oj3k(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
I love women like this
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by OrganicCluster(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats.

I hope the ph.d translates to a global solution.

The world is in dare need of solutions.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by elinaxy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations, it's the Lord's doing!
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Crackow12: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kayzcarter:
my broda you no lie at all
Imagine mouth dicking her and sperm oozing out of her nose cheesy grin grin
Werey grin grin
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
I'm frightened to hear a PhD from a Nigerian university. This babe is brilliant, no doubt, but I dont really trust what they teach her. Anyway, she needs just to move out to get more exposed. Else, she will just be in the AASU FG sh.it. From 31 years of age? Girl...get the crap outta Naija and move abroad to use your brain.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by samwash(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to a beauty & brain.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by RodgersAkpafu: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
sonofanarchy:
to Bleep her dey hungry me, she go sabi give Mouth Action.. last last all the brain na man go pipe her kuntus
Sick pervert

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her...

Is she Good in Za Oza Room too ??
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by isaiah4life(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
No use another person timing take judge your progress. Your time is coming, sir.

My late father couldn't achieve anything academically at age 50. But at age 60 before his demise, he got a degree, masters and in the process of getting his PHD before the evil clutches of death scooped him away to the other divide.

So, don't give up comrade. God will use you. Is never too late. Keep pushing and stay strong.

ignis:
At 35, I never still get bachelor's degree.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by RodgersAkpafu: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigYash:
The two idiots above me... Una no fit comment congratulations, na mouth action and nose action be una problem.. Na una fvck pass for niaja . undecided

That's by the way...

Op congratulations to you and ur sister..

Ur music career go blow too.. No worry.. Just ensure you pay your dues in the industry. Good luck!

Lot of people out there are sick in the head

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations!

But there is tribalism in Nigerian University.

If u are not from the same tribe or state or region with the lecturer, they will do/show u shege
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Cokahot: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hope her pekus no fey smell
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Olavenza(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

That's her picture below, isn't she beautiful

Wow! Congratulations to her. She's beautiful. Is she married? I am handsome and beautiful. I am also a PhD student too.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Op I beg you in the name of God, advice her to travel and make good use of her young age and rare talents/potentials she's wasting in a Nigerian university.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ICEWIN: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

Bro when your time come you go forget say your sister like book pass you,when your time come u go forget PHD. imagine u hit 100m,PHD no worth am in the long run,your music career will push u hign just do what is necessary,produce good sounds,then market yourself. omalay don dey do video worth 5M

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by MMXX: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
She's gorgeous

congrats to her cool

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by DabuIIIT: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations! She's very beautiful
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
SensualMan:
I'm only impressed that a Nyamiri from the great tribe came to Afonja nation and checked out as the best graduating student of OAU, a feat even the rat poison guzzler, Awolowo couldn't achieve.

Congratulations to that igbo boy. Whoever knows him should send me his details. I have something for him, better than what the govt gave him.

continue chest beating with empty stomach Chinedu

leave your papa house and experience 21 century lifestyle. stop acting like cow

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her.. These are things that are worth celebrating. I acquired my masters degree too at 24, currently looking towards getting a PhD
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Olavenza(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
SensualMan:
I'm only impressed that a Nyamiri from the great tribe came to Afonja nation and checked out as the best graduating student of OAU, a feat even the rat poison guzzler, Awolowo couldn't achieve.

Congratulations to that igbo boy. Whoever knows him should send me his details. I have something for him, better than what the govt gave him.

You must not enter 2022 with this mentality

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by JIREN01: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
sylve11:
While I have to congratulates her, I see no reasons for you to bring such a thing to social media. cool
The congratulations from people on a faceless forum satisfies them more than the feat itself
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Toks2008(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

Chai!

Some people get passion for academics... Nah by force I finish BSc sef.

Congrats to her.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by TruthUntold: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
did you ask for her permission before posting her picture like this? Or you wan take style advertise her to the Nairaland he-man population? Beware o, hmm.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Brunicekid(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
ignis:
At 35, I never still get bachelor's degree.
God will settle you too in Jesus Name... Keep pushing... Work hard and smart

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

send me are contact or Facebook user name to confirmed something
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by We4all: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kayzcarter:

Sick bastard. Celebrate her and move on.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Mykel51(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kayzcarter:

Werey lo poju ninu yin... Osinwin Eniyan...

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
...Congratulations to her
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Mayeldah(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats to her

OP, not everyone is cut for this masters/PHD thing.

You are special in your own field, make sure your hustles pay.

las las na who get money for this country na im be boss.

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic