Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). (38872 Views)

Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
geemd434:
We Ruse by lifting Others..
Na so
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
ndukwejoe:
Congratulations
Thanks alo
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
madridguy:
Congratulations to her. More success Insha Allah.
Thanks so much
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Moving4:
Congratulations to her! It's not an easy feat...
I swear thanks alot
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
CaptMarvel:
is she single..eligible bachelor dey here oooh ; D

Congratulations to our darling sister
Unfortunately she's married with a handsome kid
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
sonofanarchy:
to Bleep her dey hungry me, she go sabi give Mouth Action.. last last all the brain na man go pipe her kuntus

Modified: na ordinary kuntus una dey call me pervert.. see pretenders everywhere, if this girl open kuntus for una, una go even enter raw.. me I for remember condom make she no dash me souvenir

Y u no con know more than Bleep like this
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kayzcarter:
my broda you no lie at all
Imagine mouth dicking her and sperm oozing out of her nose cheesy grin grin

Chaaaiiii. It is well with your soul

1 Like

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by offegas(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to Seki of Sociology Department
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by JohnAOne: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
ignis:
At 35, I never still get bachelor's degree.
With all seriousness, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by seunaj: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
BoosBae:

Biko, don't congratulate her personally, she doesn't need a man in that your line of profession, there's no better enjoyment money in that profession. grin tongue
But there is dignity and respect. And the money will come with time. Moreover, many roads leads to my own market. I have have alot of money b4 entering lecturing.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by seunaj: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

Thanks alot but she's married if I didn't misquote your "personally"
Respect.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ashawopikin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Just 31, congratulobia
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by iLegendd(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
isaiah4life:
Boss Ilegend, I respect you so much. But I have to defer with your assertion here.

Everyone has a different route. Some are born into the career world. No matter what they do, they aren't great at business. They make money from pivoting the affairs of others. This segment needs degree to remain productive.

Degree is key to some. To you, it might not. To me, it is my life. I want to be a lecturer. I won't get there by skills but through certifications.

I know when you give birth, you will give your children a degree and skill. For the young lads coming let not demeaning degree because of Nigeria's problem.

Lastly, if I might have stated my assertion in a myopic way and it causes rage to you, I am sorry. You be boss oo! I will always be learning from you but at times we gats disagree to agree.

No, I'm never upset with people that write intelligently as you did and without insult. I respect that.

You have a point. Happiness comes first. If degrees make a man happy, then he should get it. I have degrees too — distinction for that matter. I'm not against it.

What I'm against is when people think degrees = lots of money.

To me, lots of degrees = lots of pride — which is cool to an extent. Big degrees will make your family members feel confident and brag about how their sons or daughters have PhDs, etc.

Degrees make the entire family and lineage proud, but money takes them out of frustration more than degrees.

When it comes to money-making, degree doesn't matter except you invent or create contents based on what you read in school.

In summary, happiness matters the most. You can get it via different means like degrees, good health, wealth, etc.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by isaiah4life(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Beautifully written, boss. Nice point as well.

iLegendd:

No, I'm never upset with people that write intelligently as you did and without insult. I respect that.

You have a point. Happiness comes first. If degrees make a man happy, then he should get it. I have degrees too — distinction for that matter. I'm not against it.

What I'm against is when people think degrees = lots of money.

To me, lots of degrees = lots of pride — which is cool to an extent. Big degrees will make your family members feel confident and brag about how their sons or daughters have PhDs, etc.

Degrees make the entire family and lineage proud, but money takes them out of frustration more than degrees.

When it comes to money-making, degree doesn't matter except you invent or create contents based on what you read in school.

In summary, happiness matters the most. You can get it via different means like degrees, good health, wealth, etc.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by twosquare(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

fortunately she's married with a handsome kid
change to fortunately. Nothing unfortunate there.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Johnboom: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Badsod:
Congratulations to her! #GreatIfe
Read very well, she did not attend Ife.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by lereinter(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
My sister had her PhD in 2020, at the age of 29 in South America
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Parizz: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
osazsky:
when are u giving her out in marraige we dey here they wait and we are ready to accept..pretty with brains.at least this one use her life well cant say same for the clitocurrency people here on nl
brideprice is 2.5m. Hurry while stock last. I'm the olori ebi
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Meenabee(f): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
You can have it if you want. Life happens to us all at different age.
ignis:
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ignis: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Meenabee:
You can have it if you want. Life happens to us all at different ages.

Thanks honey.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by jeph19(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
A combination of beauty and brains
Congratulations to you and your sister
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by McTobe(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
You have a good heart, As you celebrate your sister you too will be celebrated. That is what true a African value use to be (celebrating our siblings) before everything went to banana
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by MrMacinterchi1: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
ignis:
have you worked towards it ?
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by goshen26: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations Mr Ibu
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by olatuns2017: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

That's her picture below, isn't she beautiful

Congratulations
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Jarchi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Are you staying in ile-ife?
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Jarchi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

That's her picture below, isn't she beautiful

Are you staying in ile-ife?
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by shogsman(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
sylve11:
While I have to congratulates her, I see no reasons for you to bring such a thing to social media. cool
A pained individual like you will definitely not appreciate success and the need to share it with the world.
Back to your question he shared it because his sister achieved a very rare feat in this country.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Hkff: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Not to young
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by anayolity: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
chudez0147:

Thats why he should be the first to do it

It will be very irrelevant and the disadvantage will outweigh the advantage because of how people like you and others will heavily abuse it.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by CaptMarvel(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

Unfortunately she's married with a handsome kid
eeyah...That's nice. More wins to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic / Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.