Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). (38881 Views)

Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Godmercy86(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations bro and nobody can write u off except Baba God
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Gee64: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to your sister's success.
A success at 31.
I like brainy babes like her.
Give me her WhatsApp number let me tell her something.

WhatsApp: zero seven 0 8 four 79 three 0 7 eight

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Emax911: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

That's her picture below, isn't she beautiful
Could I connect with you on WhatsApp
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by egunna(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kayzcarter:
my broda you no lie at all
Imagine mouth dicking her and sperm oozing out of her nose cheesy grin grin
u sure say u go make heaven like this?how can sperm ooze out of her nose? grin >: grin

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
ignis:
At 35, I never still get bachelor's degree.

Who told you you need a bachelor's degree to make Heaven, make money, or make babies? Does the God you worship have any certificate from any university? Life is about wisdom and experience, not degrees.

Degrees are man-made, not heavenly sent. Focus on things that are heavenly sent like your life and your peace of mind.

If you want to focus on man-made things, then focus on digital skills that'll fetch you millions while you sleep and how to satisfy your wife in bed like a pro when you get married.

These two things I mentioned are way more important than any degree you'll ever get.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Amodi470(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ph.D ke?
When did OAU turn to Cotonou
Let Her come to UDUS sokoto and see if she can achieve the same feat
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by CUMIN: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
ignis:

Some people wey get am at that age still never balance

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Godmercy86(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations bro and nobody can write u off except Baba God[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by We4all: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
sonofanarchy:
to Bleep her dey hungry me, she go sabi give Mouth Action.. last last all the brain na man go pipe her kuntus

Olodo sick bastard.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by bonnyhope: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Not everyone that will make it thru reading

You just have to be focus in your own chosen direction

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by egunna(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
ignis:
o boy
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by VanDerWaalforces: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her!
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by smartr: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

she's cute

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Elidrisy20: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats to your sister,but this your pusture you resemble ***
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by bluefilm: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please what's the current exchange rate of Bitcoins_ to USD?
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by anayolity: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
chudez0147:
Congratulations to her .

Seun should upgrade this our dear site ( nairaland). Where we can Post and Comment by voice / audio ...

Baba no be WhatsApp be this nah.... Can you do voice note on Quora or Reddit
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Bmaster(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
chudez0147:
Congratulations to her .

Seun should upgrade this our dear site ( nairaland). Where we can Post and Comment by voice / audio ...
no be lie.
We need something like dislike button
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by smartr: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
bonnyhope:
Not everyone that will make it thru reading

You just have to be focus in your own chosen direction

word!! every man with his path. focus and hope for success!
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ugotaya: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

She's so dazzling!

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Eriokanmi: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kayzcarter:
my broda you no lie at all
Imagine mouth dicking her and sperm oozing out of her nose cheesy grin grin
Teens everywhere on NL. By their posts, ye shall know them

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by od501: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

Oga forget Peper qualifications, she should quickly become part of the solution ASAP
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by 1F30M4(f): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her, more grace.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats to her, though Nigerian govt has made education bore & unattractive
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Mercy2006(f): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

continue chest beating with empty stomach Chinedu

leave your papa house and experience 21 century lifestyle. stop acting like cow
So You know his fake ass?
He is always here writing jargons about Yoruba people and at the same time claiming to be a billionaire with white wife and biracial kids.
I wonder if faking and badmouthing Yorubas help him feel better about his miserable life.
And what is more pathetic is that his people like DanbuIIIT and co, who like calling the Yoruba tribalists out always look the other way every time.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by SURElee(f): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her and your family. Your music career will take shape, just focus and be consistent. God bless you and your endeavours.Amen
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by TheArmourBearer: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations brother
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Parizz: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olavenza:

Wow! Congratulations to her. She's beautiful. Is she married? I am handsome and beautiful. I am also a PhD student too.
what's your dick size?

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by juman(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ph.D at 31 is normal in standard countries.
First and second degree are five years together.
Then another four years for Ph.D.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by eeetuk(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
My sister just bagged PH.D from OAU!
First, congratulations to your sister for well deserved graduation.
Second, what did your sister study? You told your audience everything about your except what she study.
Now, Nigeria dose not have electricity or steady power supply for over 60 years after Independence.

Can someone talk about their fellow family members who have bagged PD.D in electrical engineering and the progress they are making in getting us steady power supply?

I am tired of hearing about Nigerians graduating from college, yet, foreigners are still building our roads, bridges, factories , etc.

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Parizz: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Who told you you need a bachelor's degree to make Heaven, make money, or make babies? Does the God you worship have any certificate from any university? Life is about wisdom and experience, not degrees.
knowledge is power

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by komodapson(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
arthurwillia:

She must have graduated with a first class

What has being a First class graduate got to do with bagging a PhD? what's the preexisting nexus between the two - First class × PhD
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by sageb: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

Congrats to your sister
Beauty with Brain

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic