Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). (38883 Views)

Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Sufisunni: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

That's her picture below, isn't she beautiful
Congratulations man
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by BennyDGreat: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Amodi470:
Ph.D ke?
When did OAU turn to Cotonou
Let Her come to UDUS sokoto and see if she can achieve the same feat

Wetin happen for UDUS Sokoto?
School no hard abroad...dem just dey frustrate people here
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Olavenza(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Parizz:
what's your dick size?

I for say make heavy thunder fire you and those idiots wey like your response.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by isaiah4life(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Boss Ilegend, I respect you so much. But I have to defer with your assertion here.

Everyone has a different route. Some are born into the career world. No matter what they do, they aren't great at business. They make money from pivoting the affairs of others. This segment needs degree to remain productive.

Degree is key to some. To you, it might not. To me, it is my life. I want to be a lecturer. I won't get there by skills but through certifications.

I know when you give birth, you will give your children a degree and skill. For the young lads coming let not demeaning degree because of Nigeria's problem.

Lastly, if I might have stated my assertion in a myopic way and it causes rage to you, I am sorry. You be boss oo! I will always be learning from you but at times we gats disagree to agree.

iLegendd:

Who told you you need a bachelor's degree to make Heaven, make money, or make babies? Does the God you worship have any certificate from any university? Life is about wisdom and experience, not degrees.

Degrees are man-made, not heavenly sent. Focus on things that are heavenly sent like your life and your peace of mind.

If you want to focus on man-made things, then focus on digital skills that'll fetch you millions while you sleep and how to satisfy your wife in bed like a pro when you get married.

These two things I mentioned are way more important than any degree you'll ever get.
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Awesome, congratulations to her
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Stycon(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

Please tell me you own the G-wagon behind you. That counts! �
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by osazsky(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

when are u giving her out in marraige we dey here they wait and we are ready to accept..pretty with brains.at least this one use her life well cant say same for the clitocurrency people here on nl
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Mwanamume(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her..As you celebrate her and others, celebration shan't cease from your life in Jesus name
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by BoosBae(f): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
seunaj:

Yes she is. I am a successful sapiosexual young man in her line of profession. Send my regards, and if possible I might want to congratulate her personaly.

Biko, don't congratulate her personally, she doesn't need a man in that your line of profession, there's no better enjoyment money in that profession. grin tongue
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats to her,your own time is coming, God's time is the best
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
slan87:
Congratulations to your family,
You won't be left behind IJN
Amen ooo Thanks alot
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
iretiolu92:
Congratulations to her
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
i926:
Congratulations!
Thanks alot I appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
b3llo:
Congratulations to her. Your story will be different and worthy of emulation and admiration. It's really a beautiful thing you celebrate her.
Thanks alot we really appreciate this
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
sreamsense:
Congratulation to your sister! Your own time will come too, wait patiently for it without involving in cutting corners. Hardwork, prayer and patience remains the key to true wealth from God that adds no sorrow. It is good to know you have good heart to celebrate your sister. Your own time will come too that people will celebrate with you
Regards
Amen oooo and you too I really appreciate this
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations
Thanks alot
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Badsod:
Congratulations to her! #GreatIfe
Another great ife is a counterfeit!! Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Crieff:

Congratulations DBull!
Thanks alot we really appreciate this
Curious345:
is she married?
Yes with a handsome kid

1 Like

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by mikeapollo: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why announce your sister's age on a public platform so carelessly?
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
juniorstar:
Congrats Dbull..you have a beautiful sister with brains.
Thanks alot bro
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
sonofanarchy:
to Bleep her dey hungry me, she go sabi give Mouth Action.. last last all the brain na man go pipe her kuntus

Modified: na ordinary kuntus una dey call me pervert.. see pretenders everywhere, if this girl open kuntus for una, una go even enter raw.. me I for remember condom make she no dash me souvenir
Show some decency young man

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Asour: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
SensualMan:
I'm only impressed that a Nyamiri from the great tribe came to Afonja nation and checked out as the best graduating student of OAU, a feat even the rat poison guzzler, Awolowo couldn't achieve.

Congratulations to that igbo boy. Whoever knows him should send me his details. I have something for him, better than what the govt gave him.

What you should be surprised about is how 'Afonj_a' not only admitted him to the school but never stood against his merited accomplishments.

That goes against what you guys spew about Afonj_a's hatre_d for your tribesmen.

Hahahaha.

You guys are funny.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigYash:
The two idiots above me... Una no fit comment congratulations, na mouth action and nose action be una problem.. Na una fvck pass for niaja . undecided

That's by the way...

Op congratulations to you and ur sister..

Ur music career go blow too.. No worry.. Just ensure you pay your dues in the industry. Good luck!

Thanks alot man don't mind them
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
arthurwillia:

She must have graduated with a first class
Yes oooo lol

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
seunaj:

Yes she is. I am a successful sapiosexual young man in her line of profession. Send my regards, and if possible I might want to congratulate her personaly.
Thanks alot but she's married if I didn't misquote your "personally"
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Josephkabila12: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
AntiWailer:
Congrats.

That is my kind of girl doing the family proud !!!!

Team I want a boy I want a boy !!!!

Train your girls they are awesome.
Yes ooo see how she's making us proud now
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
SensualMan:
I'm only impressed that a Nyamiri from the great tribe came to Afonja nation and checked out as the best graduating student of OAU, a feat even the rat poison guzzler, Awolowo couldn't achieve.

Congratulations to that igbo boy. Whoever knows him should send me his details. I have something for him, better than what the govt gave him.
Hmmmm okay o
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
benweezy:
Congrats to her
Thanks alot
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
sylve11:
While I have to congratulates her, I see no reasons for you to bring such a thing to social media. cool
Na you Sabi, thanks anyway
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:
For you to post it here,you are really happy.
Congratulations to your family
Yes ooo thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.