Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend (612 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
As a boyfriend, you're not responsible for her financial needs. She either hustle to find money legitimately or she go to her father.

Don't give her money at her request, but at your instance.

Also don't:

• pay her utility bills
• pay her rent
• pay her school fee
• buy her food
• buy her clothes
• buy her phone
• give her upkeep money
• give her urgent 2k.

She should work for it herself.

Is it kerosene that circulate in her veins, not blood?

Then why won't she take care of all her financial responsibilities?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by icebird25(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless all of them ..
Starting from the female nlanders here

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
icebird25:
Nigeria girls are useless all of them ..
Starting from the nlanders here

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
There is sense in this

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
There is sense in this

Only SIMPS and PARASITE ladies will find FAULT in the POST.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
I ve learnt my lesson

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by blinking001(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wonderful piece
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Story...
The mumu parasitic men we have this days is looking for a woman who will even give them.
Reasonable men just remain 5% for this country eziokwu...
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by lovemeohlord(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
I'm in support
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Will that men listen undecided....
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I ve learnt my lesson
Go and SIMp no more cheesy
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by allswellis(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Op may u live long
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
blinking001:
Wonderful piece

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I ve learnt my lesson

How? What happened? Please can you share with us?
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
lovemeohlord:
I'm in support

Nowadays, this is what all civilized societies practice.
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Favfables1:
Will that men listen undecided....

Few might listen
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
allswellis:
Op may u live long

Thanks for the goodwill message. I wish you the same too.
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

Go and SIMp no more cheesy

He learnt his lesson the hard way. He is lucky he woke up from his deep slumber on time, he didn't spend all his life s!mp-ing.
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
gift0123:
Story...
The mumu parasitic men we have this days is looking for a woman who will even give them.

Wow!
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend by toujurs: 2:55am On Dec 15, 2021
gift0123:
Story...
please define a reasonable man, so i can understand you better?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Sophia Loren Gives Busty Jayne Mansfield The Side Eye -1957 / I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me But I Caught Him Red-handed / Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.