Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Is My Boy Gonna Join Illuminati Because Of Music - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boy Gonna Join Illuminati Because Of Music (358 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Boy Gonna Join Illuminati Because Of Music by frankfrancis871: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, I have a good boy. He's been hell because of that nwaboi system before escaping for his future. He was updating all this, before he was banned till 31 by the mods.

So, since he came out from that hell; he's been putting efforts on his songs, pushing it all on his own with no support.

My friend told me, since he remixes American rappers songs; Illuminati might get him or some evil label.

Please how does he promote his stuff till he saves up for some good promotion and studio session?

How to keep him far from the evil eyes and get labels to sign him?

I have many questions...

He's 19. Thanks
Re: Is My Boy Gonna Join Illuminati Because Of Music by frankfrancis871: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Here's one of his remix, almost 200 views less than 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d8_caSurjU
Re: Is My Boy Gonna Join Illuminati Because Of Music by frankfrancis871: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Need your comments please, thanks.

Go straight to the point.
Re: Is My Boy Gonna Join Illuminati Because Of Music by frankfrancis871: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lalasticlala please push this to front-page, I need comments. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] Pastor’s Second Wife (episode 1-18) / Female Friend To Hangout With / Strictly Bluepillers Thread [no redpiller should come in]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.