Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. (33568 Views)

What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Ochemicals: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Meeting the devil herself.
"The devil is female"
Ran away and left two kids. 1 and 3 years.
Been taking care of them myself ever since. Now they're 4 & 6 years.
No househelp only me changing diapers bathing and doing everything.
And i still do my 8-5pm job. And my side hustle intact. In all, I realized I'm a Superman sha!

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Trusting a Nairalander with my side hustle, cost me over 5 million naira.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Ochemicals: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
My greatest mistake in life was believing in love and trusting a vaginarian. Whenever I remember that particular foolishness of mine, I feel like squeezing my balls. I now know better to visit my family when I need love and to get a dog when I need companionship and loyalty.

Aswear

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by buttymachiavelli(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Bet9ja virtual betting

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by ParkleElegant: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2021
SeaTrade:
Not finishing school,
Would have had an easier life.

All wrong bro, you can still have an easier life only if you advice yourself

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2021
Homeandaway:
I helped a colleague at work. housed and fed her because her residence was far and commuting to and fro work daily was difficult and costly for her. She robbed me blind. My laptop, Iphone and money. Laptop had all my lifeswork, manuscripts, soundtracKs, screenplays, travel documents and saved passwords. She claimed to be ill on a workday, so she stayed home while i went to work. The rest is history.

Never take a work colleague, stranger, acquaintance, church member or even friend to your house. it never ends well.

Keep your relationships at arms length. Trust NOBODY
Ehya kind hearted woman taken advantage off. Don't stop being kind k, good people will always appreciate you. Bad people wont

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by michael1508: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2021
Homeandaway:
I helped a colleague at work. housed and fed her because her residence was far and commuting to and fro work daily was difficult and costly for her. She robbed me blind. My laptop, Iphone and money. Laptop had all my lifeswork, manuscripts, soundtracKs, screenplays, travel documents and saved passwords. She claimed to be ill on a workday, so she stayed home while i went to work. The rest is history.

Never take a work colleague, stranger, acquaintance, church member or even friend to your house. it never ends well.

Keep your relationships at arms length. Trust NOBODY
Sorry about your loss,a lot are snakes,we just need to be careful and sensitive enough about the people in our circle and environment.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Lightway: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2021
nabiz:
mine is joining a cult group during my University. I still regret it, though l learnt a lot from that. I am now in a better position to council young guys.

What's the name of the cult
Did you kill anybody
How does someone avoid cultists
Should you report them to the police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Crystalom3(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I once dated a Nigerian girl...almost made me lose my sanity.

If you're a dating a Nigerian girl, I salute you. You're one of the few bravest men on earth.
this sh*t is getting too lame.

16 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Richvibes1997: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I once dated a Nigerian girl...almost made me lose my sanity.

If you're a dating a Nigerian girl, I salute you. You're one of the few bravest men on earth.
oga abeg explain small for us la grin
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by na2016: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2021
helinues:
I haven't made any expensive mistake.

One thing I have realised in life, most of the mistakes are repeated ones but in a different form. If you can learn from your past mistakes, avoiding expensive ones should not be hard

If you have not made expensive mistakes, you actually maynot be great in this life.

11 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by ominilongest(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Trust

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by helinues: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2021
na2016:

If you have not expensive mistakes, you actually maynot be great in this life.

If you learned from your past mistakes, there is no need of repeating them again

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by helinues: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2021
na2016:

If you have not expensive mistakes, you actually maynot be great in this life.

If you learned from your past mistakes, there is no need of repeating them again

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by pyro10(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2021
wtf man
Oga councilor well done sir
nabiz:
mine is joining a cult group during my University. I still regret it, though l learnt a lot from that. I am now in a better position to council young guys.
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by na2016: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2021
omonla10:
Deciding to live with my parents in our 1st year of marriage.. It's over 12 years now, my wife and mama never gree.. The fence is irreparable

Something you should never had accepted. Daughter in-laws can be something else
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by SoapQueen(f): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2021
My relationship choices. And that's why I'm taking time off dating/relationships to focus on myself, love myself, revamp, and work on me all-round.

Truth be told, the choices we make reflect our personalities.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Obioramichael(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2021
Compromising a lot to please others

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by darichlife: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2021
Wished I started weed earlier in life i would not have made so many mistakes, i trust people so fast and it kills my business. Right now i can see through words and actions without glitches.
God has a way of preparing all men though.
NOTE. WEED FINDS YOU NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND, TRUTH IS WEED IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.
LOVE...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Aniediimeedet: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2021
1) Using my C300 to collect loan,it never came back.
2)Having a baby out of wedlock and when I'm not ready to start a family.

21 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by EyenNtokon: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2021
I pregnated a secondary sch gal five yrs ago. I almost killed myself dat yr, being undergraduate it wasn't easy. thanks to my dad who stood by me, now i'm married to her setting up a happy home at the age of 27 and she's 22 and our cute son 5yrs. I'm an officer she's an hair dresser and we are doing pretty fine

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Successmind(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Getting married to the wrong person... Although I never stand back, but happy to be alive.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Geemax(f): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Losing my virginity before marriage.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by ParkleElegant: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Ochemicals:
"The devil is female"
And i still did my 8-5pm job. And my side hustle intact. In all, I realized I'm a Superman sha!

So sorry to hear that
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Bosun22(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2021
Letting myself drown in betting, I’m yet to recover fully thou

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Trusting a friend ... I loaned him money to start a business. I ended up losing both the money and the friend.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Ronicsuzzy(f): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Omohh.... Alot especially friendships but we meuuuvveee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2021
Ochemicals:
"The devil is female"
And i still did my 8-5pm job. And my side hustle intact. In all, I realized I'm a Superman sha!
You are indeed a superman

13 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by damiBJ: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2021
EyenNtokon:
I pregnated a secondary sch gal five yrs ago. I almost killed myself dat yr, being undergraduate it wasn't easy. thanks to my dad who stood by me, now i'm married to her setting up a happy home at the age of 27 and she's 22 and our cute son 5yrs. I'm an officer she's an hair dresser and we are doing pretty fine

I love this... Ur dad is the best.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? / LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.