Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,604 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? (1966 Views)

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol..
haha, one guy is dying for your love, do you know him? wink
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Wonk(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
try to remember what?? You??
Steady rippin' up my trouser every night!
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
God1000:

Lol, but you know him now, you can start from here na
the one way i start for here before, e no end well. So, i no wan start another one.
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
the one way i start for here before, e no end well. So, i no wan start another one.
I'm so sorry about that, but don't allow past disappointments to scare you from trying again, you just have to be more careful.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wonk:
Steady rippin' up my trouser every night!
see your mouth undecided
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
see your mouth undecided
don't mind him
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
God1000:
I'm so sorry about that, but don't allow past disappointments to scare you from trying again, you just have to be more careful.
thanks, you are right about that. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
God1000:
don't mind him
Abi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl, we can do this na
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
thanks, you are right about that. smiley
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Wonk(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
see your mouth undecided
Ha ha! You just can't stop thinkin' 'bout my mouth! Well, my sugary lips are yours forever! #wink
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by MufasaLion: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol..

Ok, my usual truthful self will say something.

I've dated 5 nairalanders but all blind dates or should I say, online. though i only met with one in person and it trended online then. Lol..
None worked out either because some were not having enough bar at the time or too young for me.

The two who were way younger than me didn't mind my age and wanted it to work at all cost but I kicked against it cos from their pics they looked very you young but they are doing veeery well. We had a great time over the phone both work in the bank.
One even had to beg his friend to beg me. The friend tried but no way. He's just too young. 31. Nah

Now, I'm done with nairalanders and I'm focusing more on offline relationship.

And Yes. Left I forget. A nairaland guest also once asked for my hand in marriage. He said he's been following my comments and been praying to get in touch as he couldn't do that as a guest and he doesn't want to join nairaland because of their bad mouth.

So luckily for him, I dropped my G-mail addy when advertising my skincare biz. That was how he contacted me. We really had a good time and chats but the only barrier then was his location and the lockdown on local flights had not been lifted. So we couldn't see as planned. He even tried to risk it by road but I discouraged him because I can accommodate a male, a stranger for that matter. He suggested lodging in a hotel but I was scared for him. So we postponed it till after lockdown. Before then, I lost interest and stopped picking his call. tongue

Though the truth was that he was fair. Though he's handsome but I don't fancy fair men. He knew about that but wanted me to see him person thinking that would change my mind.

Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol..

Ok, my usual truthful self will say something.

I've dated 5 nairalanders but all blind dates or should I say, online. though i only met with one in person and it trended online then. Lol..
None worked out either because some were not having enough bar at the time or too young for me.

The two who were way younger than me didn't mind my age and wanted it to work at all cost but I kicked against it cos from their pics they looked very you young but they are doing veeery well. We had a great time over the phone both work in the bank.
One even had to beg his friend to beg me. The friend tried but no way. He's just too young. 31. Nah

Now, I'm done with nairalanders and I'm focusing more on offline relationship.

And Yes. Left I forget. A nairaland guest also once asked for my hand in marriage. He said he's been following my comments and been praying to get in touch as he couldn't do that as a guest and he doesn't want to join nairaland because of their bad mouth.

So luckily for him, I dropped my G-mail addy when advertising my skincare biz. That was how he contacted me. We really had a good time and chats but the only barrier then was his location and the lockdown on local flights had not been lifted. So we couldn't see as planned. He even tried to risk it by road but I discouraged him because I can accommodate a male, a stranger for that matter. He suggested lodging in a hotel but I was scared for him. So we postponed it till after lockdown. Before then, I lost interest and stopped picking his call. tongue

Though the truth was that he was fair. Though he's handsome but I don't fancy fair men. He knew about that but wanted me to see him person thinking that would change my mind.

Wow, what a chronicle, both online and offline relationships have their challenges, none is easy, but sincerely speaking, you've tried your best with guys on this platform. I pray you will find someone that is compatible with you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by ufotty2001: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Am looking for an educated serious lady between 25-27yrs for marriage. From Akwa ibom or cross river. If u are interested plz DM.
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
ufotty2001:
Am looking for an educated serious lady between 25-27yrs for marriage. From Akwa ibom or cross river. If u are interested plz DM.
Good luck bro
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wonk:
Ha ha! You just can't stop thinkin' 'bout my mouth! Well, my sugary lips are yours forever! #wink
You no well grin grin
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by sharpwriter(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
pocohantas:

It is allowed. If I put one leg now, you go start to use my heart play badminton. I fear Naija men pass lion.
Hahaha haha..... Why big madam like you go dey fear na? Put one leg? cheesy

Have you not heard an adage in this Yoruba land that "someone doesn't put leg inside the river already and starts complaining of cold"?

And last time I checked, naija men no dey feed on raw flesh and blood, na Lion and family fit do that na, so how come we be object of terror? wink
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Wonk(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
You no well grin grin
I no well? Come gimme medicine nah! But seriously, girl, you gotta give thanks that you found me! #smiles
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by luvyaself95(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
First of all Nairaland is entire different from all those SM you mention because we guys are something else and ladies are something else too.
mek i tell you the truth
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Vivonose: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
You can find love anywhere
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
No.

Nairaland men are broke, the women are ugly.
The well to do guys and pretty women are on proper social media where their identities are real.
. This guy is funny Sha.
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wonk:
I no well? Come gimme medicine nah! But seriously, girl, you gotta give thanks that you found me! #smiles
oga, what do u want from me?
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by ashewoboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
where are young ladies in their prime on nairaland? send a mail.
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Wonk(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
oga, what do u want from me?
Let's be friends! #cheesy
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by ufotty2001: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
God1000:

Good luck bro
why are u telling me good luck?? If u get person tell her to DM me
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
ufotty2001:
why are u telling me good luck?? If u get person tell her to DM me
Lol
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wonk:
Let's be friends! #cheesy
Are you sure you sure you wanna be friends with an ugly girl? tongue
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
God1000:
haha, one guy is dying for your love, do you know him? wink

Who?
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
God1000:

Wow, what a chronicle, both online and offline relationships have their challenges, none is easy, but sincerely speaking, you've tried your best with guys on this platform. I pray you will find someone that is compatible with you soon.

Which one is chronicles again? As a teacher, if you ask me a question, the answer must get a, b, c. Then Roman figure i, ii, iii and iv now. Not my fault.

Well, I don't have any regrets whatsoever because it's just a different type of experience I deliberately sought to have, so I can compare with what I'm used to and also to be well informed in both types of relationships so I can speak about both confidently to the younger ones coming after me. its all an experience for me and I enjoyed every bit while it lasted. Not because of what I'm getting ( which was hardly the case) but because I was able to impact and change the orientation of some of them by way of giving words of advice and comfort. Then chip in the word of God where needed.
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Which one is chronicles again? As a teacher, you ask me a question, the answer must get a, b, c. The Roman figure i, ii, iii and iv now. Not my fault.

Well, I don't have any regrets whatever because it's just a different type of experience I deliberately sought to have, so I can compare with what I'm used to and also to be well informed in both types of relationships so I can speak about both confidently to the younger ones coming after me. its all an experience for me and I enjoyed every bit while it lasted. Not because of what I'm getting ( which was hardly the case) but because I was able to impact and change the orientation of some of them by way of giving words of advice and comfort. Then chip in the word of God where needed.
Alright dear, I fully understand you, in life we learn everyday.
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by God1000(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Who?
Me sad
Re: Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other? by Wonk(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Are you sure you sure you wanna be friends with an ugly girl? tongue
Ha ha! I know you're ugly (you told me that, remember?), but that doesn't mean sh!t to me 'cuz I b'lieve everybody is beautiful! #wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Almost Got Lyched Today. / She Demands For Money Everyday / Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.