Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? (22826 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Petoski7: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
I beat up a security man and put him in Coma........

I need likes on this comment to serve the full gist grin
Na the likes go give u money abi? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by stunnert(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I fvcked my landlady, well I actually did fvck her three months later

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by may320: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I'm a snub and must be wicked cos of my quiet nature. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by ObaOfUyo: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Petoski7:
Na the likes go give u money abi? undecided
[/s]

Its all for cruise

Shove your bad energy and negativity down your throat.

Ewu!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by jericco1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
toobusy:
For the past 4 to 5 years, people, especially the ones very close to me havie be claiming that I have so much money but doesn't like spending when I know how I use to manage myself, ordinary, I would have ignored all the rumor if it was from outsiders,but the rumors are coming from people very close.

They are ment
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by jericco1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Amedino99:

Bros why you dey broadcast my matter nah. Kukuma call my name boldly. E even get one woman wey be say anytime i sick, she go say na because I be virgin lmao. I go just dey laugh inside say dis woman mumu ooo grin

Lol.. some people will sit down and coin rubbish
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
No thinking gang NTG , don't care about what people say about me... I have heard so many that I am tired already... Just because I am glued to my phone, I be yahoo boy grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by debbydams(f): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
They said I'm stingy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I am a cultist...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Ebonygeek(f): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Cinema4d:

Hope you didn't take it to heart?
I've gotten over it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Adsexpert: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
That me am a yahoo boy, cus I always use better big phone , I no deh wear native at all , na jeans , tshirts, arm less , watches and chains.. and I come fine get butter look and stature .

Them no no seh man just deh Normal deh hustle normally as an online business man.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Evergreen4(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I'm a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jay5mie:
That i was a Bulcaneer, even my gf no blv say i no b shii

Everywhere i pass inside campus wetin i de hear na 'Alora', I kuma leave the school for them before i collect.

I believe you. Because the word is "Buccaneer "

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by bawanishege: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I was handsome
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by DropsMic(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I'm wicked...
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by asiga(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
It was during Ebola. I was rumored to have Ebola and I never knew. Everybody was just avoiding me till someone was bold enough to tell me to my face..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by CandyOps(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Adsexpert:
That me am a yahoo boy, cus I always use better big phone , I no deh wear native at all , na jeans , tshirts, arm less , watches and chains.. and I come fine get butter look and stature .

Them no no seh man just deh Normal deh hustle normally as an online business man.

Na my rumor be this. Na to buy car next year to complete the full rumor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by dodoatirice: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
That i saw the mc bleep the reverend
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by SportsHD: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I'm a cultist, I'm a yahoo boy, gay grin grin, did money ritual. I can't mention all

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by poweredcom(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
They say am responsible for killing JOhn F Kennedy of the United States

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by EyezofGod120: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
bawanishege:
That I was handsome
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by thorrvik55(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm proud.. I dey raise body up grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Say me and bestie dey yansh, they added God seff name to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by vickydevoka(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jay5mie:
That i was a Bulcaneer, even my gf no blv say i no b shii

Everywhere i pass inside campus wetin i de hear na 'Alora', I kuma leave the school for them before i collect.
Bulcaneers them don spoil am, b4 everybody de rush to join Dem like legit.
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by JovialJune(f): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I'm a lesbian, cos I use toe rings and anklets undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Omicron007: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I'm crushing on Datboredberry cool
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Buffalo2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Someone told my former Oga that I had literally taken over his business and in two months time I will open my own grin. The guyman wasted no time in dismissing me after 9yrs of meritorious service and ordered full investigation about the "matter". At the end of every every they were able to see 80k in my account buh the deed had been done. In all I give glory to the God Almighty for where I am today cos the case actually propelled me to a higher level

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by jagorinho: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pussyassasin:
Once heard I'm gay, I was like really grin
Those people must be mad!!! A whole P^ssy Assassin gay? maybe they were not aware of your insatiable urge to vandalise ready made p^ssy.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by hashtagged(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I was gay, I was very hurt and everyone started looking at me like shit

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by fisayodayo: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I was going to propose to a lady during our sent forth dinner. And many ladies actually dressed up waiting for my proposal, I even heard that they fought themselves.
It was the following day my friend was gisting me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Babaken(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
That I lash mother and daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by noble2faith(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dem say I b Yahoo boy sey I just set use teaching job dey cover face.
My beard and the way I dress dey make people dey think like dat.
The thing dey vex me like mad!
If I dey do Yahoo I go still dey where I dey?

Only those wey dey close to me know sey I no b Yahoo boy.

Modified!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / List Of Fixed Match Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.