Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? (23280 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by drezzyx(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
mabeni:
I wonders how some of the commenters became graduates with the English and spellings they types.
No wonder, some of una are unemployable.

Me wey no go pass secondary school sef still better some of the so called graduates.
Ordinary broken you no fit speak...
How much more the English you claim to know..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by SportsHD: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
chatinent:

Show me they way. cry
Crypto boss. It can be bloody and also
greatly rewarding at the same time.
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hanks0000:

Dude you bad oo

No be say i bad... They all fell right into me, they were like "okay he won't do anything" till i did something and they kinda wanted to see the end of it so that's how. The girl in particular wey i no touch wey carry the rumor i wasn't really into her as much as i was her friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by fisayodayo: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hanks0000:

Wow.. just find one and ask her out. Lols
Nope, we have parted ways ooo. I'm looking newbies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by chatinent: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
SportsHD:

Crypto boss. It can be bloody and also
greatly rewarding at the same time.

I dey interested.

I wan buy Venza cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by SportsHD: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
chatinent:

I dey interested.

I wan buy Venza cry
Calm down boss grin. You'll buy venza amongst other amazing cars. All you need to learn crypto is online. Google search, make research and watch YouTube videos. And, follow @dannycrypt on Twitter for signals. Just calm down bro, crypto can mar you if you are not careful. There's a cryptocurrency thread here on nairaland also. There's a thread by ilegendd also on how one can start.
https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by chatinent: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
SportsHD:

Calm down boss grin. You'll buy venza amongst other amazing cars. All you need to learn crypto is online. Google search, make research and watch YouTube videos. And, follow @dannycrypt on Twitter for signals. Just calm down bro, crypto can mar you if you are not careful. There's a cryptocurrency thread here on nairaland also. There's a thread by ilegendd also on how one can start.
https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

Thanks bro
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Anndrew(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Hanks0000:

So you gay?
is ur yash available
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Anndrew(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2021
IgboWarlord:
That i killed a lot of people back in University..And i'm like,WTF people??i only smoke weed..Got tired of explaining myself to the few who had the guts to ask me in person..Now,i just let them think whatever the bleep they want.I even prefer being feared than being liked,saves me a lot of B.S...
this is a gravely offense..it can end ur life and put u in bar..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by inspectorg(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Who spread that rumour? grin

Pele, don't mind them...
@Datboredberry ...... Ma sad please help this guy(@omicron007) na!! eemm..eemm pleez na angry pleez na angry grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by inspectorg(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Revolva:
that iu am dangote lost son
Lwkd, funny niche....
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2021
inspectorg:

@Datboredberry ...... Ma sad please help this guy(@omicron007) na!! eemm..eemm pleez na angry pleez na angry grin grin
I suspect you're the naughty boy who's picking on Omicron, right? grin

What should I do? tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anndrew:
is ur yash available
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anndrew:
is ur yash available

Go screw yourself.
Fagg*t
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by jennifer22(f): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
I beat up a security man and put him in Coma........

I need likes on this comment to serve the full gist grin

That I am a man not a woman on naira and
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by ObaOfUyo: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
jennifer22:

That I am a man not a woman on naira and
If that's you in Your profile you dead ugly as a woman.

Kindly stay off my mentions, thanks
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by VanessaKokomama(f): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
donbachi:
Two guys dat does not even know me from adams.were gossiping about me.for my front and to my hearing.

What was it All about ?
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by donbachi(m): 6:43am On Dec 17, 2021
VanessaKokomama:

What was it All about ?
my past
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by tampadollarsign(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Be warned ba3 n assalt
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by tampadollarsign(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Werty music tu be must to be no man under n beneath the sun shape availed it's a none Synchronism
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by tampadollarsign(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Funny enough english is cucuoma lingual precisely no streaks
Re: What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? by LilleG(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Can't remember for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexkillz Must Go!! / Hilda Baci: What Can You Do Nonstop For 90 Hours? / Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.