Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) (73499 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Anakazo22: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
gypsey:
Yes, you do, alot of brainwashed people never know or agree that they are. And when other people tries to make them see that they have been brainwashed they get angry, because they are afraid and refuse to hear the truth. In your head you believe Oyedepo is making real impact? Yea right! As i ve said, you are so blindly worshipping Oyedepo you can never see that he is a liar, a thief and a scammer. Only people like me who doesn't worship him would see that. Some slaves don't want to be freed.

Blessing my bottom! The man is reaping poor gullible people off, collecting thithes and donations from them and enriching himself. When you see oledepo tell him i say he is a scammer and a tiff! He claims to have spiritual powers. Spiritual powers my bottom. grin

Haha, why are you crying na,and for your information am not even a member of his church but his impact is undeniable. Secondly, did he steal your money or any members of your family money. Apart from fools like you and Daddy freeze,who else are complaining that he is stealing tithe and offering,I guess you are not a Christian in the first place so no need to continue arguing with sadist and frustrated person like you.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Anakazo22:

Haha, why are you crying na,and for your information am not even a member of his church but his impact is undeniable. Secondly, did he steal your money or any members of your family money. Apart from fools like you and Daddy freeze,who else are complaining that he is stealing tithe and offering,I guess you are not a Christian in the first place so no need to continue arguing with sadist and frustrated person like you.
I am not surprised you would sound like this. grin you are not a member of his church so why are you wasting your time defending the crook?

This is how foolish people think, so because he is not stealing my money that makes it okay that he is stealing other people's money? Typical nigerian ignorant mindset.

No! You are right, i am not a christian neither am i religious. I left it for fools like you. I ve never heard of daddy freeze and i don't know who the hell that is and i don't care!
Yes! It frustrates the fork out of me that fools like you cannot see that Oyedepo is a thief.
Yes, no need to keep arguing because you are dumb. You are adamantly ignorant you don't even want to educate yourself.

I leave you to wallow in ignorance. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Tonyblessed(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
May the blogger who did this repent in Jesus name. Agents of darkness. Very fake.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Iykenuwa:

"Don't drag him"

Haters gon hate.

I mean the guy that held papa leg

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
blessedjohn:
Maybe you need to listen again. Bishop was saying "don't drag him" pleading for the man not to be manhandled.

I thought that man said so
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by DeepSight(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
nuclearboy:
The one who rushed and touched Jesus was healed

The one who rushed to touch "His" servant got the beating of his life

Servant indeed..... but the same Spirit that told Christ it was a plea for "help" wasn't here, abi?

Ol boy, quite an age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by judedwriter(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
The guy wan 'tap'anointing.... grin

But the anointing is free na...

It's not exclusive to one man.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Anakazo22: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
gypsey:
I am not surprised you would sound like this. grin you are not a member of his church so why are you wasting your time defending the crook?

This is how foolish people think, so because he is not stealing my money that makes it okay that he is stealing other people's money? Typical nigerian ignorant mindset.

I have come to understand that people like you who don't have money are the ones always complaining of pastors eating tithe and offering. people like us who are doling out the cash ain't complaining because we keep getting blessed as we keep giving and we will continue to give and give and there is nothing people like you can do about it. The best you can do is to use your head to hit rock if you can stand it and watch our pastors get wealthy hahaha.

No! You are right, i am not a christian neither am i religious. I left it for fools like you. I ve never heard of daddy freeze and i don't know who the hell that is and i don't care!
Yes! It frustrates the fork out of me that fools like you cannot see that Oyedepo is a thief.
Yes, no need to keep arguing because you are dumb. You are adamantly ignorant you don't even want to educate yourself.

I leave you to wallow in ignorance. cheesy
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Anakazo22 post=108534915][/quote] I am guessing you are a billionaire grin you are richer than Elon Musk. Please can you give me some of your money? You are right I am poor.

I thought you don't wanna keep arguing with me. undecided

What are you still doing here stalking me? Like i have told you earlier even if Oyedepo fork your mother, your sisters and your son. Murder your father You wiould still find a way to defend him. That is how blind fools like you are. Brainwashing is a powerful tool used on africans by white people always and it works.

Just mention God, Jesus or church africcans will empty their bank for the person without questioning.

Oyedepo bottom licker! You think calling me poor will offend me? grin grin try something else. Poverty is not a crime. But stealing from innocent old women and poor people in the name of fake healings, fake miracles or thithes is immoral and criminal.

Oledepo is a thief! You can keep trying so hard to convince your foolish self he isn't that is your own stupidity.

You have just realised that you have been funding Oyedepo's flambouyant lifestyle with the little income you are making, Oyedepo has been scamming you out of your small savings rather than be angry with Oledepo you are here wasting your time getting angry with me. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tonyblessed:
May the blogger who did this repent in Jesus name. Agents of darkness. Very fake.
Jesus cannot do a damm! Thing! Jesus doesn't exist and Oledepo is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
NobleRace:

"Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand." Romans 14:4.

For that blasphemy on the Lord Jesus, you're not even a Christian. There's nothing to discuss with you.

What blasphemy are you talking about.

Check for the Biblical definition of faith, and you will understand the power of the mind.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
MatterAriseLive:
The man was bundled out of the church and was given the beating of his life by Oyedepo’s security operatives

Why? cry cry
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Leun: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
PastorM:

Why? cry cry

For harresment.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dailymice:
It was not an attack per se. Christians do this a lot on the guise of "tapping grace or anointing" which in my view is very funny

"Christians" do it because "pastors" encourage it. Imagine if Peter was one of these modern day GOs when Cornelius bowed to him?
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Tonyblessed(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2021
gypsey:
Jesus cannot do a damm! Thing! Jesus doesn't exist and Oledepo is a scammer.

May God visit you and surrender your life to Jesus Christ the LORD and saviour for your salvation in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Tonyblessed(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2021
Agents of darkness. But the gates of hell shall never prevail against the church of Christ.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tonyblessed:

May God visit you and surrender your life to Jesus Christ the LORD and saviour for your salvation in Jesus Name, Amen.
Rubbish! God doesn't exist, God is just an imaginations in gullible people's head, ignorant gullibles like you. Jesus christ exist only in fairytales. Jesus doesn't exist, never existed. It's all folktales and imaginations.

So far your sky God hasn't visited me. grin because God doesn't exist. Tell your Jesus to surrender his life to me and i will find him a girlfriend.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tonyblessed:
Agents of darkness. But the gates of hell shall never prevail against the church of Christ.
Keep lying to yourself , church of christ my bottom!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.