Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) (73500 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why Angels with sword of fire and shield of lightning no chase the man away? Na still thugs on suits that saved the day.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by vRendoh(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
oloriooko:
na desperation dey worry the guy, him wan collect anointing by force, it was not an attack!

Why the securities con givam beating of his life? Abi all follow for the impartation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Themandator: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
The Bishop was saying don't drag him ......dont drag him

As for security and change...the so called security are from the security unit just like you have it in all branches.. It is a fallacy to declare that they were changed
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by stayclearofme: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol... grin grin pay back time... All our money wey you don chop. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
The guy came to hold bishop’s leg and was beaten by security operatives

Would Jesus have done that?

Sigh….
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
The man went to tapped the anointing. He might have gotten it.
The same risk the woman with the issues of blood took. The only difference is that they didn't beat the woman.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by enemachris(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol, he wants to take the anointing by force grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by revived2: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

E be many things
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by bleskid: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm blesboi
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
I thought God was his strength? So na even security operatives? grin grin

A security operatives beating an intruder( a child of God) messlessly in the house of God Is not something my Beloved Jesus would do but what do I know.

Modern Pastors> lovers of money and deceit = followers of Judas Iscariot, not Jesus! Be warned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Imustnottalk: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jesus no do pass all these ones someone said you wanted to touch anointing to me all these pastors these don't carry anointing
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by slowice(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin grin grin local man wan tap heavy anointing... e Read say the violent taketh it by force nahim him self apply force grab leg. Ode wan push bishop down

Anointing I'd not by force werey grin

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by laytoshtwo: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
buygala:
And this is the same man selling "Divine Protection" to his ~clients~ flock grin

While he collects their money to bestow them with protection of the Holy Spirit, he had to depend on ordinary men to wriggle him out of the hands of a mere mortal..

Physician, heal thyself smiley ...abi the Holy Spirit that is supposed to be guarding your flock isn't guarding you?

These pastor niggas don see us finish walahi undecided....he employs bouncers and known gunmen to guard him but gladly tells us how Yahweh is sufficient for the rest of us...as in millions of adults, educated and otherwise enlightened ones at that, listen to this fvckery and actually believe him grin

EFCC shiukd start picking up these men of God..because they scam millions with the possibility of a hope, protection they don't even practice...these guys are worse then Yahoo boys...any small thing they start telling you "Speak not evil of the Lord's annointed" ... Lord's annointed that's is protected by Bouncers and known gunmen, is that one a Lord's annointed?

I would have said "Thunder fire you Sir"....it's just that I have small remnants of a proper Yoruba upbringing which bars me from insulting elders...

Your mouth won't put you into trouble,you want to add to the unfortunate situation you are going through cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by SonofGod231: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
SARSCoV2:
The guy came to hold bishop’s leg and was beaten by security operatives

Would Jesus have done that?

Sigh….
The guy even get luck say dem no waste am,where you see dem drag Jesus leg won tumble am for Bible.
No be soft soft touch dem dey give a?!...If to say the man even start to lick the Bishop shoes I for understand say all na format but him just go jonse, if na my security ads dem for don waste that guy for nothing thinking say na assassin...Oyedepo look like who you go touch get some kind of healing?!Even Him himself just weak.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
oloriooko:
na desperation dey worry the guy, him wan collect anointing by force, it was not an attack!

You observed well. My guy wan collect anointing through the back door. grin grin
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
SonofGod231:

The guy even get luck say dem no waste am,where you see dem drag Jesus leg won tumble am for Bible.
No be soft soft touch dem dey give a?!...If to say the man even start to lick the Bishop shoes I for understand...All na format but if na my security ads dem for don waste that guy for nothing thinking say na assassin.

Answer my question, do you think Jesus will do same? Yes or No
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by dokxavi: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Why Angels with sword of fire and shield of lightning no chase the man away? Na still thugs on suits that saved the day.....
God doesn't do what man can do.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oledepo clearly doesn't have any powers or believes in his so called God's powers hence he employs humans as security. He puts his life in the hands of humans who calls themselves securities. Although he urges his foolish worshippers to trust and put their lives in the hands of his sky God.

I pity his foolish gullible followers. Man of God my bottom, oledepo is scammer.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by buygala(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
laytoshtwo:

Your mouth won't put you into trouble,you want to add to the unfortunate situation you are going through cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Excuse me?

Just like Oga Pastor, are you mad too?

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Karemarealty288:
That is because Angels or sword of fire doesn't exist, it's all lies.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Why dem cor dey hold the man na cheesy

Abi when the woman with the issue of blood rush Jesus Christ,na so dem push her away? undecided.

That's not what the Bible writes, please. Go read it again. The woman with issue of blood 'rushed' Jesus? No.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
He wants his money back from the SCAMMER.
Can you blame the guy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by laytoshtwo: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
buygala:

Excuse me?

Just like Oga Pastor, are you mad too?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by damosky12(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
PoshBoss007:
Given the beating if his life abi? If na politician do am, we'll rake and made noise about abuse of power. But what do I know?

Did you see the video of the beating? Why such a quick conclusion...?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Jostoman: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Who is bankrolling the man? No matter what they do BABA Oyedepo will continue speaking the truth to those that refuse to change from their evil way

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
The pastorprenual SCAMMER will soon find a way to blame this on Buhari..just wait...
It's coming.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Anakazo22: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
buygala:
And this is the same man selling "Divine Protection" to his ~clients~ flock grin

While he collects their money to bestow them with protection of the Holy Spirit, he had to depend on ordinary men to wriggle him out of the hands of a mere mortal..

Physician, heal thyself smiley ...abi the Holy Spirit that is supposed to be guarding your flock isn't guarding you?

These pastor niggas don see us finish walahi undecided....he employs bouncers and known gunmen to guard him but gladly tells us how Yahweh is sufficient for the rest of us...as in millions of adults, educated and otherwise enlightened ones at that, listen to this fvckery and actually believe him grin

EFCC should start picking up these men of God because they are even worse than them Invictus, Hushpuppi, and those MMM niggas...They scam millions with the possibility of a hope and protection they don't even practice.....any small thing they start instilling a fear of criticism telling you "Speak not evil of the Lord's annointed" ... Lord's annointed that's is protected by Bouncers and known gunmen, is that one a Lord's annointed? ....Oga go and sit the Bleep down...Between me and you, if thunder is to fire anybody, it definitely ain't me undecided

I would have said "Thunder fire you Sir"....it's just that I have small remnants of a proper Yoruba upbringing which bars me from insulting elders...

Shut up mumu,go and read your Bible very well, even Jesus has his bodyguard which were his disciples, how can you come and disorganized a service because you want to touch a man of God. You go fool tail

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by khilardz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
a man came down to hold your legs doesn't seem like an attack to me. They went too far if they really beat him up. Jesus Christ experienced similar scenarios.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by SonofGod231: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Answer my question, do you think Jesus will do same? Yes or No
No be one of the men wey dey with Jesus when the Romans came to arrest him bring out knife cut one soldier ear first before Jesus tell dem to calm down?!
Oyedepo security ads even did nothing,I say if na me dem for don shoot direct before dem begin ask wetin him want.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
damosky12:

Did you see the video of the beating? Why such a quick conclusion...?

Na me write am? Abi what you read is different from what I read?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.