Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) (73463 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by GroundedUp(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2021
When questioned the guy said he has been trying to get visa to travel but has always been rejected. So he confided in a friend who saw Papa when he needed to travel too. The friend told him to seat at honour and he will see Papa my dear he tried but you know our security na so he had to plan well cos the security let their guards down so he saw opportunity and took it. He came all the way from port harcourt

cassidy1996:
nothing like anointing there

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2021
/
Make they return his tithes. Let peace reign.

Simple as that.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by NobleRace: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It is just the faith.

If you have faith in something, it will work. It doesn't mean that the altar is anointed.

Take for example, placebo.

Placebo can be ordinary water, but if it is coming from a doctor that you have a lot of faith in, that water can cure any ailment.

In the field of medicine, there is now a whole discipline called holistic medicine which explores the role of the mind in the healing process.

The mind is a powerful part of the brain. Jesus understood the mind-body dichotomy perfectly well, which was why He said "even a tiny bit of faith is all you need to move mountains".

Oyedepo is a charlatan. If you scrutinize his teachings with the help of the Holy Spirit, you will see that he is a fraud, a wolf in sheep's clothing. His altars can never be añointed. There is no connection between God and a false teacher. You are either for God or against God.

"Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand." Romans 14:4.

For that blasphemy on the Lord Jesus, you're not even a Christian. There's nothing to discuss with you.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by wolebest: 1:08am On Dec 15, 2021
Just one touch........ transfer of anointing. Iyanu ma sele !!!

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by ariesbull: 1:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by pyro10(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2021
wtf man
Niqqa would've come for my 2nd KALA (as the 3rd and 1st are faulty )miss leg don't miss shot.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Afonja and cowardness... he leave criminal Tinubu and dementia Buhari he will attack, come attack innocent man just telling them the truth
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Arabaincubus: 2:27am On Dec 15, 2021
He only came for a wrestling match. What's wrong with that?
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Xendre: 3:50am On Dec 15, 2021
oloriooko:
na desperation dey worry the guy, him wan collect anointing by force, it was not an attack!
from yur comment they done chop yur brain with wrong quote about HEAVEN
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by westcole: 4:00am On Dec 15, 2021
Bros how you take pass school now? If your storyline is always misguided information no one will take your story serious and as such you will end up losing professional touches.
That was never an attack, he prostate right behind him and held on to his leg. Now two things involved 1. To be blessed, 2. To be blessed. So stop misinforming readers online.
And for record the man was never beating. Kindly confirm your story line before you rush to write fake story because this are not news
MatterAriseLive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpkyDlI3Tas

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/14/strange-man-attacks-oyedepo-on-pulpit-video/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by bezimo(m): 4:29am On Dec 15, 2021
buygala:
And this is the same man selling "Divine Protection" to his ~clients~ flock grin

While he collects their money to bestow them with protection of the Holy Spirit, he had to depend on ordinary men to wriggle him out of the hands of a mere mortal..

Physician, heal thyself smiley ...abi the Holy Spirit that is supposed to be guarding your flock isn't guarding you?

These pastor niggas don see us finish walahi undecided....he employs bouncers and known gunmen to guard him but gladly tells us how Yahweh is sufficient for the rest of us...as in millions of adults, educated and otherwise enlightened ones at that, listen to this fvckery and actually believe him grin

EFCC should start picking up these men of God because they are even worse than them Invictus, Hushpuppi, and those MMM niggas...They scam millions with the possibility of a hope and protection they don't even practice.....any small thing they start instilling a fear of criticism telling you "Speak not evil of the Lord's annointed" ... Lord's annointed that's is protected by Bouncers and known gunmen, is that one a Lord's annointed? ....Oga go and sit the Bleep down...Between me and you, if thunder is to fire anybody, it definitely ain't me undecided

I would have said "Thunder fire you Sir"....it's just that I have small remnants of a proper Yoruba upbringing which bars me from insulting elders...

I am a member of Winners for a long time not once was anything called protection or whatever or anoiting oil sold..stop spewing nonsense and blatant lies..like an idiot without sense.

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Johnchiz(m): 4:29am On Dec 15, 2021
They shouldn't have beaten him. The Bishop should have ordered them to wait while they still held him and find out from him what the problem was or or what he wanted.
Or was he with any weapon?
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by infogeneral: 4:30am On Dec 15, 2021
I think the man just wanted attention. Or was there any weapons found on him?
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by bezimo(m): 4:33am On Dec 15, 2021
stayclearofme:
Lol... grin grin pay back time... All our money wey you don chop. grin

You get money..lmao..which money..your change you call money.Abeg go and sit down somewhere..
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Donvinci(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2021
This one no be attack na.. and op you are so proud they beat him abi
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 5:36am On Dec 15, 2021
So instead of interrogating him, they gave him the beating of his life. If that be the case, bishop Oyedepo clearly went against the ways of the Lord. Peter was about fighting those who came to arrest Jesus. Jesus stopped him and rather encouraged peace.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Kingstanding: 5:42am On Dec 15, 2021
jericco1:
Those protocols are just there for decorations.

Maybe they should employ the services of armed bodyguards..
. Did Jesus Christ and his Disciples used bodyguards while on Earth?
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by stayclearofme: 5:44am On Dec 15, 2021
bezimo:

You get money..lmao..which money..your change you call money.Abeg go and sit down somewhere..
Lmao... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin..... Do you know me,?
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by jericco1(m): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Kingstanding:

What were the disciples meant for.. why was Peter with knife if not for protection

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2021
DSS ... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
No beaten occurred, don't mind the blogger, that want to deceive the gullible. If at all he was beaten, why can't him show us the video or pictures where the beaten occurred?
I'm not ruling out the possibility of beating the man. Since I was not there. Of course you won't see such video. It's sensitive.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2021
Kingstanding:
Where there boko haram, kidnappers, terrorists etc. During Jesus' time? Please, reply.
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by prizeless(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2021
MatterAriseLive:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/14/strange-man-attacks-oyedepo-on-pulpit-video/?amp=1

This happened far back is 4-5 years ago? Some people no get work sef. And it was no attack. Na WA for Nairaland oo
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by bishopsele84: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2021
They are jealous of what God is doing in LFC worldwide,they will soon receive divine sense quote author=bezimo post=108508899]

I am a member of Winners for a long time not once was anything called protection or whatever or anoiting oil sold..stop spewing nonsense and blatant lies..like an idiot without sense.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Orangedreams: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2021
I'm not sure this man had bad intentions except he was with a dangerous weapon. I have a feeling he is one of those who just wanted to have a touch of the man of God but of course and depending on the personal goings of his life may never be allowed to see Bishop for prayers hence decided to take it by force. If he came intending evil he had the opportunity to hurt bishop before the security details could come. Bishop should pray for him and allow him go. The more reason security details is important for these men of God. Just imagine Bishop or Adeboye walking alone on the sstreet, they will be mobbed that's the fact. People are desperately looking for men of power to have a touch with them. The hardship is real.

Abeg check my siggy/profile for properties jare.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2021
Fucking staged
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by BouquiLake: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmmm.... Reminds me of the woman that the Bible reported to have gone through the press just to touch the helm of His garment... She got her healing and was not beating o shocked shocked. Why beat the guy? I don't see an attack but somebody exercising his faith that if he touches the legs of the MOG he will be blessed. If he was attacking, where is the weapon? Will he go for the legs rather than the face, neck, chest or tummy?

Bunch of incensitive, untrained (both spiritually and physically) decorative security brothers abi men ni sef.

MatterAriseLive:

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmmm, this is serious, so no usher saw him when he was entering the church?
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
And you believe he was beaten? What is the prove that he was beaten? The blogger wrote what will sell and what the gullible like you want to hear.

You wey no gullible, no vex
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by lomprico(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2021
gypsey:
You believe that tales? undecided

I'm not an aethist
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by lomprico(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Tonytonex:
Where there boko haram, kidnappers, terrorists etc. During Jesus' time? Please, reply.

There have always been terrorists n criminals since the beginning of time. Cain was the first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.