Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (41655 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Limassol(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Volksguys1985:
hmm human beans, because he make 8m somewhere.
Limassol: "Do you aspire to live a serene and strees-free life?" Volksguys1985: "Yes i do" Limassol: " Then Master the art of minding your business"
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Basicend: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Asquare84:
How can someone have 8 million in his account and still be thinking of going to another man country to go and be a slave. I will advise you to stay in nigeria and grow your ballance.

I tire o my broda!
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
atiku07:

Una be oloriburuku how will he invest 4milla in forex una won thief him money go abi awon wereyb !! abeg OP carry ur money take process any western country urself but i will recomend Canada for u ok

You are super stupid. Is he investing in my forex biz. I don't own any . However I personally have forex investments and I make minimum of 10 percent on my investment capital monthly. Some of you are just dense or lack any business acumen to think or talk properly
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by hopexter(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough

With 8mili, life will be very good for him in uk.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Basicend: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Na where you get that 8m first,
Secondly you can relocate to Biafra,land of the falling sun,no visa

How much is 8m Naira wey u don dey probe the guy. . Poverty dey worry u. .
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Volksguys1985:
Smile, which business can give him 1m profit every month in present day Nigeria.

I just mentioned Forex which would give him 10 percent returns minimum from his capital investment. I know this because I also have investments there.

He can figure out the other one with his additional 4m

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Soffyh(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brika:

You people should learn to know that not everyone is going abroad because they want to make it. You lots are unreasonable
hmmm but to do what if not to make it
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ernestforyou:

Total nonsense,Na So forex easy?

It's clear you have never ventured into it cheesy
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Aurelius1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
seyz91:
I love this

I was a fan of japa too before, but with my work experience in dubai i came to realize its best to make it in naija and use the proceeds to travel round the world

Na naija sweet pass to enjoy your money truly but people with little or no abroad experience will never know cuz they believe anything abroad na for street or ontop tree dem dey pluck money
Dubai of all places ? Travel to Norway, Denmark or Finland and compared with Dubai. Dubai is a slave camp for migrant workers from third world countries.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by brosom(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough
plz bro add me, always have plans to Japa by February. 08034585190,

Thank u.!
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by qtguru(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Moony45:
you say? Accomodation here alone is 150euros per month

Where ?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by jookco5: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Travel to Lome Togo and enjoy a peaceful country . Establish small business with that money and be fine. Don't travel to UK or any part of Europe, people are resting there . It's never easy if you don't have residency in any European country.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Bj28(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Pls add me ..I take god beg you 08146523093
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Osobi32(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
I will appreciate if u can add me up pls
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by 8stargeneral: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
chindafrankox:
If you get any hand work come Ukraine
HW much for Ukraine
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by fx45(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jixer:
Please which nice country i can japa go with 8m legally? I’m 28yrs with just waec.
You have N8m and you want to japa? Like seriously Did you steal the N8m?

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Mashrock: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please add me 08038756178
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by ConnectPhones(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
abeg Add me 08037975433
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Werehkpe: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
Truth be told just in case you are not joking.
If as a young man you can't make it with 8m here in Nigeria,
Bros you can't make it anywhere

I disagreee

You may nt make it here in Naija with even 20m

But in a developed country, you will do much better even with 10m

Why? One has functional systems while the other has no systems. You can plan in one while you cant plan in the other.

Guy, Japa oooooooooooooooooooo

9 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Blaksheep: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:

Very stupid talk.

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Yoighaman(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jixer:
Please which nice country i can japa go with 8m legally? I’m 28yrs with just waec.

If you insist on Jakpaaing, and not staying in Nigeria to do business with the money.

Education in public German Universities is free, irrespective of where you are from. You get to do your Masters degree free as well, immediately you complete your undergraduate program. If you so desire, you can progress to your Ph.D afterwards.

The minimum cost of living is affordable, you just have to be frugal.

Invest a large part of your N8M in safe securities and assets with prospects of capital gains, then travel with the rest of the money.

Best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by WIZGUY69(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
7pages:
As little as you might see 500k, if I get it right now, I won't need to be struggling looking for work again

What will you do with 500k? undecided
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by BigDan69: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Boss the link please
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by DarkCaesar(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
YeyeGbami:

he can go into college. that is 25K CAD.
how long will he stay in college before going to a uni for a degree?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by TBolaitan(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello bro, my candid advise to you s a brother is this....

Nigeria is filled with a lot of opportunity where you can make cool money from without thinking of going to another person land for greener pastures

Besides those country are not even better than Nigeria in the sense of taxes and so on

There are a lot of business opportunities that is hidden in this country that Many did not pay attention to, with the amount of money you want to use to go to another man country why don’t you make the impact on your own country because you don’t know what they are facing over there so why did u want to stress your self over nothing...

I will introduce you to real estate � Investment in real estate is a very sure and legit way to make money that wil give you huge returns on your investment

There are many opportunities in real estate which I will share with you how you can make your money � I promise you when you invest in real estate it will change your entire life without thinking of going through stress and embarrassment.

Chat me up now on 09025462416 or 08127588833to change your financial status, you will thank me later

So think of what you will do for your country not what the government will do for you....
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Soffyh(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
mumu like u, ur 3rd generation will still remain in struggling because probably u want to do 8m business in a no signal county, for this 9ja u will hold 100k in 2weeks feeding only 50% is gone, ur thinking is that of Nigeria in 2010 downward,let get into 2022 and they finally removed subsidy on fuel and u will see ursef,why thos millionaire with 100m moving ther business to Ghana,Benin?? If Paul pogba father think like u, he won’t be assure of his 3rd generation lifestyle, but that wise man already builds life for his unknown gene, even u ursef can judge pogba next generations will be billionaires plus Europe citizens cool cool I loose hope on 9ja wen I found out that 2018 still better 2019, the most worst yr will still better upcoming year in 9ja smh

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nyanabo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
With 8m and you can't think of something meaningful bro do here in Nigeria, I wonder what you wanna achieve in a foreign land.

Not to put you down or degrade you achievement (but what do you plan on doing there when you get there seeing as you are not going for the job/study route) with your waec you can only get blue collar jobs such as construction site worker, fork lift operators, etc.
Above all you don't have a concrete plan yet, you must first have a meaningful plan for yourself before someone can advice you if how to go about it, or if it's good enough.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by gost: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
That is a lot of money and if you are a medical practitioner, you don't need more than 3 million yo travel.
If you did sciences go to one of the states in the North, buy Nursing form, write and pass the entrance exam get admitted and study Nursing for 3 years thereafter you will spend less 2 million going to the UK to work and further your studies.

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by kwasoly(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Add me
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Depressed101: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
add me to this group too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

United States Of America Vs United Kingdom / Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.