Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (41669 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by goldust777: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nigeria sambisa forest so nice
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by polariss(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough
Can you add me please?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by VanuatuWycombe: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emperor88:
With 8m you can travel anywhere.... Try Switzerland

No. No. No. 8m no go reach. Switzerland dey expensive die.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Soffyh(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pogba still got 2elder brothers in Europe playing oo, op if u decide to relocate, u may suffer little, might not be easy from start but u are building no doubting better future, one of my friend in Lagos still hasn’t recovered from the end Sarz looting millions wasted
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Soffyh(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
VanuatuWycombe:

I love tha country,swizz Norway
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Atticusxsz(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

It's clear you have never ventured into it cheesy

Loud it to dem boss. grin
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by VanuatuWycombe: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Soffyh:
I love tha country,swizz Norway

Very very fine and peaceful. Superb countries.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Atticusxsz:

Loud it to dem boss. grin

A lot of them here are kids who enjoy deceiving themselves based on what they read and assumed abroad to be. Or what they watch in movies.

Facts before me show that the Americans and Canadians are tired of their country due to rising taxes and costs of living when compared to their minimum hourly wages. It's getting tougher for them to the extent USA is about to change the dollar to digital money because the dollar is almost useless to them now

Many of them are moving to Africa because basically they can get the same standard housing, food and other amenities for way cheaper than in their own country.

They are running away while Africans are still being stupid enough to want to run there due to their brainwashed mindsets.

Imagine having 8m and first thought is to relocate from Nigeria. The height of foolishness.

I suggest Forex trading through experts and one mumu child is calling it Nonsense cheesy

Man many are mentally poor for real

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

If this is your life savings then you are not being very smart with this move of leaving Nigeria with just 8m.

Invest that money into something lucrative in Nigeria and give yourself 2yrs before revisiting this decision to relocate.

You can split the money in half. Invest 4m into forex and earn 10 to 15 percent of that money monthly while still retaining your capital which you can take out at any time and then you invest the other 4m into something else.

Imagine making 1m or so income every month in profit. In 2 yrs you would have over 24m as your income.

Then you can think or talk about relocating if you still feel like it.
You're right on every other thing apart from the forex part, Forex investment wrecked many of us totally, Forex investment turned many people from zero to hero!

It is not advisable and only one thing ends any investment that guarantees monthly ROI: CRASH

The crash happens sooner in most of them while it happens later in the rest, do not suggest this for anybody again and don't try go argue this because in this aspect, I have more painful experience than you

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by VanuatuWycombe: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
seyz91:
I love this

I was a fan of japa too before, but with my work experience in dubai i came to realize its best to make it in naija and use the proceeds to travel round the world

Na naija sweet pass to enjoy your money truly but people with little or no abroad experience will never know cuz they believe anything abroad na for street or ontop tree dem dey pluck money

First of all, the Dubai experience you have can’t be categorized as full fledge ‘abroad’ experience.

It is people who think of oppression and ‘peppering’ Nigerians and hated family members back home that would think the only motive to travel abroad is to go and make money. People go abroad for many reasons. It’s because government has left every Nigerians to solve collective national problems, that’s why every Nigerians think of getting rich in Nigeria. Take it or leave it, it is not everybody that would get rich.

Many people want to live where systems work. For instance, if you are going to apply for common driver’s license in Nigeria, you know how many people you would call or contact to find out if they know someone at the licensing office. But when you are abroad, you don’t need to know anybody to get it. Just pass your driving test and they will post your license to your house. This is just a scenario. There are more million reasons why living abroad is better than living here. Nobody is saying you shouldn’t come home again. Nigeria is yours.
Just that saner life is not in Nigeria again. It stopped in the early 80s. I pray you experience what a saner life is very soon.

9 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by ifex370(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
qtguru:

Portugal cheap living and access to EU

D7 visa ba?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by huttonbanti(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
PrincewithGod:

Imagine, 8 million Naira and the first thing that came to his mind is to travel. Maybe he stole the money and he is looking for a hideout.

Una no dey want make person progress,imagine you said maybe he stole the money....if you where in is shoes...won't you have the mind to leave this country,with the way the country is not moving forward...or abi if travel opportunity come for you..you go reject am

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ennyhorlar:

You're right on every other thing apart from the forex part, Forex investment wrecked many of us totally, Forex investment turned many people from zero to hero!

It is not advisable and only one thing ends any investment that guarantees monthly ROI: CRASH

The crash happens sooner in most of them while it happens later in the rest, do not suggest this for anybody again and don't try go argue this because in this aspect, I have more painful experience than you

Sorry to disagree with you. You clearly didn't utilize experts when embarking on yours.

I have been into forex investments for the past 8yrs and it has been nothing but profitable without any single crash.

The only issue I noticed is that I always get a maximum ROI of 15 Percent and minimum of 10 percent. It always fluctuates between those 2 percentages and this has been so for 8 straight years.

If you failed due to your own mistakes, it does not mean others will.

Makes you wonder why BDCs are thriving. If they all believed your argument they would all have shut down by now
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by JizzyM24(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
oh... Didnt read just waec... The group route is study route
......... Add me to the group 08138689045

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by CAPITALBEE: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jixer:
Please which country can I travel to legally with #6m? Please I don’t want African country

Op... 2m in 4 months for this same Naija. shocked

Babana... I no mind make you show me way abeg... cry
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by huttonbanti(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You are super stupid. Is he investing in my forex biz. I don't own any . However I personally have forex investments and I make minimum of 10 percent on my investment capital monthly. Some of you are just dense or lack any business acumen to think or talk properly

Guy dey take am easy....no be everybody go like to invest on anything....op don decide say na japa in wan japa...if your investment dey work for you fine...abi if travelling opportunity come your way...you no go commot?

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Sorry to disagree with you. You clearly didn't utilize experts when embarking on yours.

I have been into forex investments for the past 8yrs and it has been nothing but profitable without any single crash.

The only issue I noticed is that I always get a maximum ROI of 15 Percent and minimum of 10 percent. It always fluctuates between those 2 percentages and this has been so for 8 straight years.

If you failed due to your own mistakes, it does not mean others will.

Makes you wonder why BDCs are thriving. If they all believed your argument they would all have shut down by now
What has BDC gat to do with forex?? Do you think the people giving you ROI monthly are into BDC??

I am not here to argue, just make sure you're investing whatever you are willing to lose, I've seen more than you and I know how it will all end

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by sheylarhh(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough
Please I am interested in the group, send me your mail bro. I don't want to display my number here
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2021

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Savloon: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
Please addme bro thanks 08064832142
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ennyhorlar:

What has BDC gat to do with forex?? Do you think the people giving you ROI monthly are into BDC??

I am not here to argue, just make sure you're investing whatever you are willing to lose, I've seen more than you and I know how it will all end

Well BDCs are also into investments in forex and do not depend on your lay man's understanding of it. And no they do not pay me my ROI..I know how mine comes.

When you know how to trade in gold, silver and solid minerals under forex then you would understand what I am talking about

Trust me when I say you have seen nothing close to what I have seen and thus actually are still a learner
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Emperor88(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
You
VanuatuWycombe:

Lol 8m no go reach Switzerland! An heaven u Dey go?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Asquare84:
How can someone have 8 million in his account and still be thinking of going to another man country to go and be a slave. I will advise you to stay in nigeria and grow your ballance.

HOW?

How many people have the answers?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Yoighaman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

A lot of them here are kids who enjoy deceiving themselves based on what they read and assumed abroad to be. Or what they watch in movies.

Facts before me show that the Americans and Canadians are tired of their country due to rising taxes and costs of living when compared to their minimum hourly wages. It's getting tougher for them to the extent USA is about to change the dollar to digital money because the dollar is almost useless to them now

Many of them are moving to Africa because basically they can get the same standard housing, food and other amenities for way cheaper than in their own country.

They are running away while Africans are still being stupid enough to want to run there due to their brainwashed mindsets.

Imagine having 8m and first thought is to relocate from Nigeria. The height of foolishness.

I suggest Forex trading through experts and one mumu child is calling it Nonsense cheesy

Man many are mentally poor for real

Nice post.

But FOREX trading lipsrsealed Popular information says it's too risky and volatile, really don't know much about it though.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by seyz91(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
You right though
VanuatuWycombe:

First of all, the Dubai experience you have can’t be categorized as full fledge ‘abroad’ experience.

It is people who think of oppression and ‘peppering’ Nigerians and hated family members back home that would think the only motive to travel abroad is to go and make money. People go abroad for many reasons. It’s because government has left every Nigerians to solve collective national problems, that’s why every Nigerians think of getting rich in Nigeria. Take it or leave it, it is not everybody that would get rich.

Many people want to live where systems work. For instance, if you are going to apply for common driver’s license in Nigeria, you know how many people you would call or contact to find out if they know someone at the licensing office. But when you are abroad, you don’t need to know anybody to get it. Just pass your driving test and they will post your license to your house. This is just a scenario. There are more million reasons why living abroad is better than living here. Nobody is saying you shouldn’t come home again. Nigeria is yours.
Just that saner life is not in Nigeria again. It stopped in the early 80s. I pray you experience what a saner life is very soon.

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Well BDCs are also into investments in forex and do not depend on your lay man's understanding of it. And no they do not pay me my ROI..I know how mine comes.

When you know how to trade in gold, silver and solid minerals under forex then you would understand what I am talking about

Trust me when I say you have seen nothing close to what I have seen and thus actually are still a learner
To whosoever is reading this and those that would-be chanced to read this, if you won't be trading the forex yourself, stay away from it.

I was once in this man's shoes and I was also bullish about the whole investment back then, I will merely pray for this man not to experience what I experienced.

Last advice to you, don't recommend anybody to do whatever is bringing you money, if it is so legit, make your money low key because when the chips are down, those you brought on board will come for you first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yoighaman:

Nice post.

But FOREX trading lipsrsealed Popular information says it's too risky and volatile, really don't know about it though.
Stay away from it unless you wanna trade yourself

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by VanuatuWycombe: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Oga, leave that talk.

Nothing is steady in this Nigeria business wise.

I was 30 and had N11m then, things changed. I regret not moving out then.

Stay back in Nigeria, one year will pass, you can't calculate if you progressed or regressed. You won't understand if you are moving forward or going backwards.

Nigeria has alot of wicked people in it. Even when you carve a niche for yourself, some people will not sleep over your progress. They make plans to bring you down at all cost. Let the guy move out.

100% correct. Lots of promising doctors, managers, executive directors who have money than the OP have left Nigeria.
A colleague of mine who was a plant controller with a multinational company in Nigeria left for Canada without looking back. This is a guy who was earning N32m per annum. He has houses around Agbara and Badagry with other investments. About a week ago, he said the best decision he has ever made was to leave Nigeria but he regrets not leaving early.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yoighaman:

Nice post.

But FOREX trading lipsrsealed Popular information says it's too risky and volatile, really don't know about it though.

Liquid forex trading is volatile but not forex trading in solid minerals.

Typical example is the US dollar tying it's strength to Gold because it is more stable. Why then would I trade in liquid forex when I can bypass that and trade directly in gold assets through forex.

I tell everyone I know to invest in solid minerals above all else.

It's technical for beginners but once you get the know how, it's easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ennyhorlar:

To whosoever is reading this and those that would-be opportunity to read this, if you won't be trading the forex yourself, stay away from it.

I was once in this man's shoes and I was also bullish about the whole investment back then, I will merely pray for this man not to experience what I experienced.

Last advice to you, don't recommend anybody to do whatever is bringing you money, if it is so legit, make your money low key because when the chips are down, those you brought on board will come for you first.

Oga you were never in my shoes because you were doing a totally different thing in forex which was trading in liquid forex. I invest and trade in solid minerals using forex as a conduit.

That is where I differ from you.

Be it Rubies, Sapphires, Onyx, Gold, Emeralds etc I trade in all of them.

If you do not know that Forex is super broad then stop talking like an expert when you are clearly not.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Oga you were never in my shoes because you were doing a totally different thing in forex which was trading in liquid forex. I invest and trade in solid minerals using forex as a conduit.

That is where I differ from you.

Be it Rubies, Sapphires, Onyx, Gold, Emeralds etc I trade in all of them.

If you do not know that Forex is super broad then stop talking like an expert when you are clearly not.

Nobody is arguing with you again, keep doing your thing.

May God bless you and your Hustle

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Yoighaman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Liquid forex trading is volatile but not forex trading in solid minerals.

Typical example is the US dollar tying it's strength to Gold because it is more stable. Why then would I trade in liquid forex when I can bypass that and trade directly in gold assets through forex.

I tell everyone I know to invest in solid minerals about all else.

It's technical for beginners but once you get the know how, it's easy

Thanks for the info., I'm a curious person who likes to try things out, but not liquid FOREX trading anyway.

You got any manual or site you can recommend for the solid minerals trading?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.