Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) (21203 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by boom99(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2021
mayormick:
Honestly age should be an issue, it is time we stop running after politicians that are old abeg. The likes of Osinbajo, Amosun, Fashola, Peter Obi etc are still in there early sixties, why can't we have a president from one of those. Until we vote Tinubu, who will wants to spent 8years and the aforementioned names would have been old again? Dem use old leaders do us ni

I am looking at Osinbanjo competences. Can he shoulder the problems in Nigerian? They may frustrate him

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2021
No be fight nah grin
Why are you angry, seems you look horrible than how you sees them grin

Olril18:

Ogbeni koshii daanu....awon elebii ebinaa.
I'm sure you look just as hungry as those bootlickers...see as their neck stuck out like a hungry eagle.

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Oya no vex, get thee behind me angry
1564f:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by danilmo: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Olril18:

Amukumeko...didirin forever at over 40

I'm not ur random ipob. If u can't answer my question don't ever mention me again pls.
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2021
No vex nah. I want to learn programming cheesy cheesy cheesy
1564f:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Zeel007: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2021
seunmsg:
Keep it up guys, on Tinubu’s mandate we stand.
how much Dem give you, no lie o...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
We're moving forward.

Asampetenwaanyi should coordinate that of Anambra's South local government for us tongue

#BAT2023
your contract has been extended to 4 weeks

congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by pricklewane: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2021
No one cares about you or your father's lamenting of sorrow wail n agony. It is almost 2023 vote for whoever you chose be it Peter Obi or BPE Atiku let those that will vote Bourdillion Tinubu vote him n stop posting rubbish on NL daily

BeReadyF0rMe:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.
mrvitalis:
I said it only ignorant and poor people would support a tinubu presidency or even osibanjo for that matter honestly

If south west brings out president of Africa development bank ...even as Igbo I would not only vote him but donate millions to his campaign ....

Akinwumi Adesina, peter obi and sanusi are the only person that can make me vote again in Nigeria
clarocuzioo:
This goes a long way to show the number of educated illiterates and hungry urchins in this country.

On what basis is Tinubu the chicago drug baron contesting for presidency?

First of all he foisted a calamity on Nigerians as president, and he never apologised for such wickedness metted on hapless Nigerians.

Now.the greedy drug baron wants to fly a muslim muslim ticket without recourse to Christians in the south.

Lets see how this pans out.
ZombiePUNISHER:

in what area do Tinubu outclass Osibanjo aside looting Lagos State Treasury..

Yoruba Muslims have once again shown they're the problem of the country.

twice they voted in Buhari.. now they want to bury the country finally with Tinubu. spits

Tell him Dogara is of no value in the North.he has failed already
Op80:
Una no dey shame for this country. So, with all these digrace from Buhari, una still dey praise sing for his twin brother who lacks every sense of good judgement and discernment. Them swear for una in this shithole?. Me ma, I have lost every sense of sympathy for everyone in this country including for myself since I noticed that we have cultivated the culture of throwing caution in the wind in the name of pursuing our daily bread. Then, when the result of our choices comes back to hunt us, we start seeking for pity from every dick and Harry. That pity is what I hardly have nowadays. If you like die, I give no Bleep because it is your choice. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2021
I also want to learn ethical hacking cheesy cheesy

Will you teach me, I go pay o ask Asampetenwaanyi wink
1564f:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Zeel007: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2021
Martins9756:
if you like go and jump in the lake, on Tinubu mandate we shall stand
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by pricklewane: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2021
234GT:

I am born and bred in Abeokuta. I will never allow tribal sentiment and what I will eat prevent me from saying the truth.

If you like be born in hellfire let those who want Tinubu vote him while you vote whoever you want. That was what happened to MKO n Awo in there days. Not fool like you was going about telling people not to vote them. You vote your choice.

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2021
Asampetenwaanyi 1 has spoken. We go Still settle am grin
AsampeteNwaanyi:
your contract has been extended to 4 weeks

congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Muhylonaire007: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2021
Martins9756:
if you like go and jump in the lake, on Tinubu mandate we shall stand

You no even dey shame! Mtcheeeew...
You all will fail, God no dey behind hypocrites!
That your mandate will break and be shattered completely. Keep on standing on it.
Alainitiju agbalagba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Muhylonaire007: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Which law did I broke angry

Warn yasef

*Did I break*
Don't be like that primary 5 bully that get scared once reported to the authorities grin
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Zeel007: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2021
Metrofox:
grin Nigerian youths have no idea about the value of time... keep allowing useless old thieves waste your lives and watch how you become a wasted old fool at forty wallowing in poverty with a 30k -50k npower job .. 8 years is not 8 minutes .. But alas you will tell the story to your grandchildren who will be at their mercy and have to repeat the same vicious cycle to survive..
stop existing and start living !
I love what you said sir, you just spoke the absolute truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Not at all wink
Muhylonaire007:

*Did I break*
Don't be like that primary 5 bully that get scared once reported to the authorities grin

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by treatise: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2021
Terorislam:
Waste of time and resources
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike At Christmas Carol, Says He Will Win His Battle / Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.