Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) (21204 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by freeborn02: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2021
Haykayboss1:
YOU DEY CRAZE,SO BECAUSE THEY DON'T SHARE THE SAME IDEOLOGY WITH YOU,NO BE DEMOCRACY WE DEY?

It Only happens that their reasoning is almost always laced with shallow mindedness. They usually reason like dumb people.

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2021
Pathetic lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mayormick(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2021
boom99:

I am looking at Osinbanjo competences. Can he shoulder the problems in Nigerian? They make frustrate him
You have a very good point there but at times people can spring up surprises and take bold decisions when in power couple with the experiences he is having as a vice president. Moreover, most people thought PMB can shoulder the problems and here we are. Honestly I just hope we find someone that can take viable economic decisions that will favour everyone in the long run
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mayormick(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
But you supported one of the two foremost Presidential candidate in US 2020 election angry

Hypocrite
Mtcheew....we talking Nigeria where I still dey, someone dey talk US where there is a well structured political system. US and Nigeria na mate when it comes to governance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2021
No peace for the wicked. Changing Monika up and down just to cancel comment.

WHAT ARE YOU USING YOUR LIFE FOR
1564f:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2021
What's the difference between aged President and so called young President?
mayormick:
Mtcheew....we talking Nigeria where I still dey, someone dey talk US where there is a well structured political system. US and Nigeria na mate when it comes to governance?

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by membranus: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2021
post=108509689:
God bless the good people of Nairaland.

God bless Nairaland.

Oh, you have been released from Nairaland jail.

Please jailbird, we've had relative peace when you were eating beans in Nairaland wasteland, now that you are back, maintain the peace. Praise your Chelsea, fine, but do not disturb us with your irrational and childish sycophantic rants about an imbecilic government raised up from hell to terrorise and vilify Nigerians for no just cause.

Just a word of advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mayormick(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
How old is Joe Biden and Trump when they become the president?
Hmm....na wa o, why are we bringing US politics into this abeg. The poliitical structure is there madam, they can afford to vote anybody. They govern on a structured political system honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2021
mayormick:
Hmm....na wa o, why are we bringing US politics into this abeg. The poliitical structure is there madam, they can afford to vote anybody. They govern on a structured political system honestly
How old is Yaya Bello?

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2021
Baba40:
It was a successful launching at the Ogun Central Chapter of SWAGA.... SENATOR OBADARA and others from the national were part of guests that grace the event.

You pple should be ashamed of yourself. Swaga for the same man that brought and market a terrorist, most nepotic ruler in history of Nigeria under the mantra of "change". The criminal is now vying for no 1 office. Na ijekuje go finish una. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Idiots that voted Atiku and are eager to vote Wike are here calling Jagaban a criminal.
Asiwaju was Governor under a hostile, demonic and appalling PDP federal govt.
If they had any thing on him, they would have brought him down.
Save your stvpidity and accept the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the one.
It is his time.
He has the right of first refusal.
He is a deliberate planner and an expert in controlled demolition.
Baba will crush PDP like biscuit bone.
Save this and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Lol!

Leaders of tomorrow supporting leaders of yesterday to lead them tomorrow!

Visionless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2021
mrvitalis:
I said it only ignorant and poor people would support a tinubu presidency or even osibanjo for that matter honestly

If south west brings out president of Africa development bank ...even as Igbo I would not only vote him but donate millions to his campaign ....

Akinwumi Adesina, peter obi and sanusi are the only person that can make me vote again in Nigeria
oga none of them can not get presidency and obi is only a politician among them but he doesn't have political strength to get it .Don't discuarage yourself vote and write "obi" on the ballot paper of your vote to make your voice haered .

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Like play like play.
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by JAMO84: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2021
BeReadyF0rMe:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.
So, who should we vote

Don't mention names of people that are not interested in contesting o

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mayormick(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What's the difference between aged President and so called young President?
Yea thank you, most of us believe governance is a joke. An aged president may not have the agility/ability to move around as much as a young president, we know how much people complain about Buhari not been here or there. Again, we all know there are some sicknesses that comes along with old age like "dementia" and that is just one out of many. If you are use to old people very well, you agree with me that within our society we attribute some decisions they take to old age hence the statement "leave grandma/grandpa, old age is worrying him or her", and we even talking of within an household or small society here o. The truth is we can never rule out the importance of age when it comes to governance when we know the burden that comes with ruling a country like Nigeria. I have seen governor Amosun trekked long distance visiting household, communities etc something the present governor will never try doing probably because of his health. Honestly, things like this can never be rule out in governance. Please, don't get me wrong, I am not trying to play politics here mentioning names because I am not a politician and I am not supporter of any of them therefore don't let what we are eating now or wants to eat cloud our judgement of saying the truth. I just believe if we have been doing it one way, why can't we try it another way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Engrduke: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2021
BeReadyF0rMe:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

Please recommend a better alternative to guide electorates.
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2021
adekolaelect:
oga none of them can not get presidency and obi is only a politician among them but he doesn't have political strength to get it .Don't discuarage yourself vote and write "obi" on the ballot paper of your vote to make your voice haered .
Yes because ignorant and poor people make up majority of the Nigerian population and you wonder why we are not developing ?

LMAO
Tell me one sector buhari has improved just one

Obj can point to banking, entertainment and telephone

Yet I'd.ots still support buhari .....this is why I don't pity poor Nigerians any more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by seguno2: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2021
seunmsg:
Keep it up guys, on Tinubu’s mandate we stand.

What election did he win, for the mandate
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mayormick(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
How old is Yaya Bello?
yea I know you will likely bring Yahaya Bello into this, the truth is we definitely have more of him out there in our youths because that is what Nigeria politics has been chunking out for us. And who are those chunking them out for us, are they not these old politians we talking of here. The truth is most of this youth comes under their tutelage when it comes to politics. However, does that mean we don't have youths better than him out there even within Kogi state? Hence, my reason for saying the structure is there in the US because most of there candidates have undergone the right development. I am not saying we should vote anyone in for the sake him/her being a youth, we should endeavour to vote the right youth in. All what I am saying is those names I mentioned are still young and are likely to work, don't let us waste the opportunity by not seeing what they have to offer until they themselves are in their seventies when we will then think they are the right person to vote for. If we close our eyes because of one evil person, we will miss out on a good person that is passing by; don't let us be using Yahaya bello as a yard stick to judge other young politicians that are capable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal As Elite Banditry, Reverse Robin Hoodism By Farooq A. Kperogi / We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Air Force Bombed 236 Persons In Borno Under Buhari, Northern Muslims Kept Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.