Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) (21250 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2021
mayormick:
yea I know you will likely bring Yahaya Bello into this, the truth is we definitely have more of him out there in our youths because that is what Nigeria politics has been chunking out for us. And who are those chunking them out for us, are they not these old politians we talking of here. The truth is most of this youth comes under their tutelage when it comes to politics. However, does that mean we don't have youths better than him out there even within Kogi state? Hence, my reason for saying the structure is there in the US because most of there candidates have undergone the right development. I am not saying we should vote anyone in for the sake him/her being a youth, we should endeavour to vote the right youth in. All what I am saying is those names I mentioned are still young and are likely to work, don't let us waste the opportunity by not seeing what they have to offer until they themselves are in their seventies when we will then think they are the right person to vote for. If we close our eyes because of one evil person, we will miss out on a good person that is passing by; don't let us be using Yahaya bello as a yard stick to judge other young politicians that are capable
Excuse upon excuse.

How about Dimeji Bankole?

Ruling a country well have nothing to do with one's age.

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by boom99(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2021
mayormick:
You have a very good point there but at times people can spring up surprises and take bold decisions when in power couple with the experiences he is having as a vice president. Moreover, most people thought PMB can shoulder the problems and here we are. Honestly I just hope we find someone that can take viable economic decisions that will favour everyone in the long run

Ya. I thought too ooh that pmb would fight Boko but here we are
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mayormick(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Excuse upon excuse.

How about Dimeji Bankole?

Ruling a country well have nothing to do with one's age.

Is okay ma'am, and Tinubu is the messiah right
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2021
pricklewane:
No one cares about you or your father's lamenting of sorrow wail n agony. It is almost 2023 vote for whoever you chose be it Peter Obi or BPE Atiku let those that will vote Bourdillion Tinubu vote him n stop posting rubbish on NL daily

here goes one of the benefactors of the bullion van looter
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2021
mayormick:
Is okay ma'am, and Tinubu is the messiah right
Nope

W
As for you, who is the Messiah?
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Lifeisgoody: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2021
The same person will later use a new account in 2024 to seek financial help
BeReadyF0rMe:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Zeel007:
how much Dem give you, no lie o...

30k BMC monthly Salary. You want to come on board?
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

Yes because ignorant and poor people make up majority of the Nigerian population and you wonder why we are not developing ?

LMAO
Tell me one sector buhari has improved just one

Obj can point to banking, entertainment and telephone

Yet I'd.ots still support buhari .....this is why I don't pity poor Nigerians any more
Majority poor and greedy Riches not Ignorance sir.what have Riches give to poor to make them reason appropriately? Bcs Hungry man is a mad man. Buhari is a faliour interm of governance not disputed but you can't cut off your head simply bcs you have headache. Buhari came and he will go .someone else will still come but it is not in the history of democracy in the whole world to dash presidency to a tribe or gender without political Strength ,almagamation, aliment of politicians in the process . The position of Authority is taking not giving.
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Volksguys1985: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Swaga another 8 years of hardship, continue you hear?
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Panda7(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2021
are they Nigerians or just the electorate
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2021
Those are the same people who voted in the terrorist government still they have not learnt their lesson because to them Nigeria is ok just the same thing buahri is telling the international communities
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Sctests: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2021
seunmsg:
Keep it up guys, on Tinubu’s mandate we stand.

Show us yourself in the picture.
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2021
BeReadyF0rMe:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

They don't care ...
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Sctests:

Show us yourself in the picture.

I am not in the picture.
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by oluwashedy: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2021
South West people, suffer no dey tire una?

This is a complete waste of time and resources
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2021
adekolaelect:
Majority poor and greedy Riches not Ignorance sir.what have Riches give to poor to make them reason appropriately? Bcs Hungry man is a mad man. Buhari is a faliour interm of governance not disputed but you can't cut off your head simply bcs you have headache. Buhari came and he will go .someone else will still come but it is not in the history of democracy in the whole world to dash presidency to a tribe or gender without political Strength ,almagamation, aliment of politicians in the process . The position of Authority is taking not giving.
That's the issue how and why did buhari become president , same mistake would keep repeating

Only someone who is not smart would believe Nigeria would ever work with this structure or would ever restructure without fight
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Fyzt: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2021
Dead on arrival
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

That's the issue how and why did buhari become president , same mistake would keep repeating

Only someone who is not smart would believe Nigeria would ever work with this structure or would ever restructure without fight
yes the structure is the major problem + the person in charge. But many Nigerians failed to realised that responsibilities of Restructuring is not lies on the president but states , national House of Assembly and Senate after the political willing of Nigeria politicians.
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Godons1: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Terorislam:
Waste of time and resources

Emeka quit hating. grin

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mayormick(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Nope

W
As for you, who is the Messiah?
Lolz....I don't have a messiah but I want someone that is not too old, lobatan
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2021
mayormick:
Lolz....I don't have a messiah but I want someone that is not too old, lobatan
Well, I want an old Messiah

Lobatan
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mayormick(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Well, I want an old Messiah

Lobatan
Lolz....that is good, even if an old messiah gets there that will be fine; so far he will be the messiah for the people.
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
adekolaelect:
yes the structure is the major problem + the person in charge. But many Nigerians failed to realised that responsibilities of Restructuring is not lies on the president but states , national House of Assembly and Senate after the political willing of Nigeria politicians.
Only the president has the political will to change the structure
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by emilo2bad: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
olaric:
Now know we the faces of the real enemies of our nation Nigeria.
You people always criticize without providing alternative. Start campaigning for your candidate and allow others campaign for their own
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by emilo2bad: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
234GT:
Obadara has been out of the Senate for sometime after losing to Lanre Tejuosho or so.
He is looking for what to eat, as he has not had access to free Senate money.
This is the unifying characteristic of all those in SWAGA. They are hungry and looking for what to eat.
No sensible Nigerian should support a Tinubu presidency.
Every Nigerian is looking for what they will eat including you. Campaign for your candidate and allow others campaign for their own
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by emilo2bad: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
mrvitalis:
I said it only ignorant and poor people would support a tinubu presidency or even osibanjo for that matter honestly

If south west brings out president of Africa development bank ...even as Igbo I would not only vote him but donate millions to his campaign ....

Akinwumi Adesina, peter obi and sanusi are the only person that can make me vote again in Nigeria
All the three you mentioned apart from adeshina others have skeleton in their cupboard e.g Peter Obi
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by emilo2bad: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
234GT:

I am born and bred in Abeokuta. I will never allow tribal sentiment and what I will eat prevent me from saying the truth.
Yoruba man go and campaign for the candidate of your choice and allows others do theirs without insult
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
emilo2bad:

All the three you mentioned apart from adeshina others have skeleton in their cupboard e.g Peter Obi
Peter Obi ? What's the crime there ?

If UK where the money originated from is not complaining why should Nigeria ? Smh
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by emilo2bad: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

in what area do Tinubu outclass Osibanjo aside looting Lagos State Treasury..

Yoruba Muslims have once again shown they're the problem of the country.

twice they voted in Buhari.. now they want to bury the country finally with Tinubu. spits

Tell him Dogara is of no value in the North.he has failed already
Igbo Catholic go and campaign for the candidate of your choice and allows others do theirs without insult. Igbo Catholic or you prefer kanu ipob campaign for him its allow obasanjo went to prison and become president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust / Photos From Abdulkadir Kure's Burial / Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.