Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (64942 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by benjanny(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Non Of The Above.
I Dislike Leadership Recycling
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

So u mean that my simple questions got u so hurt and worked up to d point where u can no longer contain your emotions?

It's because u aren't a tribal bigot, u have high IQ and u love Lagos, that's why am asking u these questions but am surprised that u can't answer the questions:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?

The keyword there are "how" and "progressing". How does your response or responses explain progress? Or has d meaning of d word changed in d dictionary?

If u didn't mention Tinubu, why then did u volunteer to answer d question?

How have all this "tremendous IGR" u have mentioned improved the living standard of lagosians?

How is Tinubu better than all d governors my state has ever presented?

What are the blue print laid by Tinubu as an APC boss of Lagos?

Who are the right people he "put" to see the plans through and how did he "put" these people?

NB: I didn't ask u to exchange views with me. I only asked u to answer simple questions but u are hurt. Getting hurt doesn't answer simple questions
Go ask google, or ask your uncle how Lagos state got huge IGR numbers, the highest in Nigeria, also ask yourself why the brightest and richest Nigerians live in Lagos...I think you should check the meaning of progressive in the dictionary, you don't even know the meaning of the word you are using.

This is from dictionary- Progressive: happening or developing gradually or in stages.
"a progressive decline in popularity"
Similar:continuing, continuous...

Go online and educate yourself, the numbers and statistics are public knowledge, stop sounding so ignorant. Are you an ignoramus grin

Nairaland these days have a lot of dumb bigots...go educate yourself before you come on a public forum to debate, you sound very uninformed. Very dull.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by tunize(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Non of the above sorry to say this osibanjo looks like someone that can be controlled by cabal very well, why the other two nor just deserve am.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by FreeStuffsNG: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Asiwaju Tinubu it is.
Meanwhile

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by zigzagluv: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
NONE
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Luu40: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo or El-Rufai'
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by leketon: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu is the best among all

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by GorillaApp(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
omoharry:
Osibanjo.If only he could be brave enough to speak the truth and not be oblivious of what is happening around him.Aside from that, he looks like a nationalist that can lead Nigeria .Atiku is another Fulani man..Pls no more Fulani and thier arrogance.He and Tinubu are too old to lead Nigeria..We are tired of leaders spending half of their time abroad treating themselves from old age related illness..
All your other points stands but osi is not weak. He is currently walking a tight rope and need to play dumb to avoid his plane crashing into one mountain or efcc hounding him to jail

Years back, he took some bold steps and the cabal was shocked to their marrow. They had to whittle down his power. I like how you think though cool
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by talk2maurice(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

Non of them.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Go ask google, or ask your uncle how Lagos state got huge IGR numbers, the highest in Nigeria, also ask yourself why the brightest and richest Nigerians live in Lagos...I think you should check the meaning of progressive in the dictionary, you don't even know the meaning of the word you are using.

This is from dictionary- Progressive: happening or developing gradually or in stages.
"a progressive decline in popularity"
Similar:continuing, continuous...

Go online and educate yourself, the numbers and statistics are public knowledge, stop sounding so ignorant. Are you an ignoramus grin

Nairaland these days have a lot of dumb bigots...go educate yourself before you come on a public forum to debate, you sound very uninformed. Very dull.

It's because u have checked google and asked your uncle that's why am asking u d following. Am surprised u hurt and seriously struggling to answer any question without spilling your emotions:

The keyword there are "how" and "progressing". How does your response or responses explain progress? Or has d meaning of d word changed in d dictionary?

How have all this "tremendous IGR" u have mentioned improved the living standard of lagosians?

Who are the right people he "put" to see the plans through and how did he "put" these people?

NB: I didn't ask u to exchange views with me. I only asked u to answer simple questions but u are hurt. Getting hurt doesn't answer simple questions
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by freshalien: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
BOLA TINUBU OR YEMI OSINBAJO

ba7man:
Ehn, if you see the Devil on the ballot paper, feel free to thumbprint his name.

@Topic. Tinubu. The rest have little or no legacy in political leadership.

itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tinubu?? I have said it and would continue to say it....”Nigerians love to suffer”.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
GorillaApp:

All your other points stands but osi is not weak. He is currently walking a tight rope and need to play dumb to avoid his plane crashing into one mountain or efcc hounding him to jail

Years back, he took some bold steps and the cabal was shocked to their marrow. They had to whittle down his power. I like how you think though cool

Which plane crashing are u referring? Why is osinbajo afraid of the plane crashing or of efcc hounding him to jail?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by infinityadverts(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
talk2maurice:

Non of them.

NO. 2 is the anointed person.

Tinubu has the capacity to make Nigeria better again.

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Ugonna62: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:

Didn't Atiku foist Buhari on you, or didn't he donate billions and cars for Buhari's campaign
NO He did not,he only contested the pramaries with him,but the buddilion chief and his lagos boys had their way,and atiku just like a good sportman accepted the result in good faith and offerd support to the party like every other party man to win the general election,(but not in billions) since Buhari nicodemously claim he is poor and had no money to buy form talkless of campaign money.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by bularuz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
What are you guys saying

President = Buhari
V. President = Osinbajo
Senate president = Tinubu
Speaker president = Atiku

This way they all become presidents and everyone wins
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
xelly:
Umahi of Ebonyi State
Peter Obi
Kingsley M
Adesina AfDb
Ngozi I
David umahi, I so much want that man to be Nigeria president but I don't have the sole right to make him Our president.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by yemi1504: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

Atiku. I will always be a PDP man. Yes, there was a lot of corruption but things were very cheap and affordable in their time.

Even if APC brings the most saintly candidate ever,I will never vote for them and Yes, I am a Yoruba man. That party has the reputation of turning good candidates into the devil (not for Buhari o, as we all know his antecedents).

If PDP even presents a stone, I will vote for that stone instead. That is how my hatred for the Association of Progressive Criminals - APC is.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

It's because u have checked google and asked your uncle that's why am asking u d following. Am surprised u hurt and seriously struggling to answer any question without spilling your emotions:

Mention your state and it's governor you are proud of grin
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Izongdave(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi what! Considering Tinubu Health, Atiku is by far the better candidate but do we disregard his age for the fact that he's not been having health challenges? Why not pick a saraki or peter obi
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Ikpongiton: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu... After all he did NADECO, Lagos State

*Best Graduating student Chicago State University
*Former partners with Deloitte , PWC , Anderson, G.E, ExxonMobil, Aramco
*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

*Rapid Response Squad... RRS best security outfit created by BAT
*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*Best Tax model in Nigeria
* First state owned independent power plant
*LAGBOAT
*Highest paid civil servants
*Detribalized political appointment with Ibos and Hausa serving under Jagaban
*PPP Eko Atlantic manmade island
*Lekki Housing phase 1
*Lekki Freezone, Lekki deep sea port

you have a good argument here and I support you too.i may also give him my vote.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Izongdave(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
David umahi, I so much want that man to be Nigeria president but I don't have the sole right to make him Our president.
It's not by building flyover, hotels and fancy lightings, ask Duke where the cross river he left is today.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Izongdave(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
infinityadverts:

NO. 2 is the anointed person.

Tinubu has the capacity to make Nigeria better again.
But he's dying
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Diligent1(f): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
I will vote for Tinubu, he paid for our SSCE exam in year 2000 when he was the governor.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by nesgeeek(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Atiku
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Lush100(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Among the 3.
I would pick Bola Tinubu.
My reasons.
PYB is already part of this government which as far as i am concerned has done a lot of damage to our economy.
Atiku while seems a less tribalistic a norther is a no no.
The agenda of the north is very glaring.
If i was to pick a candidate for president,
That would be Prof Soludo.( let's see how he performs for his state first.)
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Ejjis(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Only an Igbo man can be president comes 2023 or there will be no Nigeria. Mark my words.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by almayda: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good neighbour?short sightedness.
Rickyzagy:
Tinubu for oduduwa president

Atiku for arewa president.

Emir of sokoto for the iswap emirate

Goodluck Jonathan for BIAFRA president

What's the benefits of us living together as enemy while we can be good neighbours?

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by JrSteven(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rubbish post
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ceasare: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Yemi Osinbajo is still new. His first political office is this. Or have you heard he won any office in the past?

and do u knw hes been a political appointeee fir ages? so whats d diff btw been an appointee and vying for an elective post.let me tell u d truth even if he has good intentions the way the nigerian stateis skewed couple with our its all about me and my family alone mentality their is little osinbajo will achieve if he becomes president.QED
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
None
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
This asking which I would prefer out of cow shit, dog shit or chicken shit.

Now
Put the following into the mix and I may have a reason to show some interest:

Amaechi
Fashola
Adamu
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Irene001: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Joylove2324:
Yemi Osinbajo is more than capable
you people have not really learned any lesson at all. After all this suffering in the land you still want Osinbajo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.