Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] (9044 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / This Is Why You Are Still Broke And Will Remain Broke. (PICTURES) / How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by selfdefence: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
not totally true, many people don't have NIN and are far from being broke, we wey get NIN shebi na us dey keep our empty Nescafe sachets so that we go fit win up to 200k for their "start with a win" promo. grin

1 Like

Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by Depressed101: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
iLegendd:
I have [s]realized whoever doesn't have NIN (as a Nigerian living in Nigeria) is digitally broke.

He doesn't make money from the Internet, else, he would have it. When I ask a young person do you have NIN and he/she says no, I know who he/she really is financially. Broke and digitally senseless/wayward/lazy.

If you're on this table I'm shaking, I'm not cussing you, I'm just angry with you that you don't know the value of what you're procrastining to get.

Without NIN, you're locked out digitally. A lot of online registrations in one way or the other will require it — even to get a passport.

All these 9-5 workers are the ones who don't take it seriously because they don't care about the digital world, but their 9-5 slavery. How many of them is even making more than 200k per month? Just a few, yet they don't take digital money (which I consider 80% of the money on Earth) seriously.

Na poverty and 9-5 slavery go kill you there if you no get your NIN and wise up.

End of rant[/s].

i have an international passport, I don't have an nin
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Abudu2000:
grin grin stoppit bru, i like the look of seriousness when those 9-5 guys are leaving home 5am in the morning. They look so determined like they are the only ones with job in the country grin
grin
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emmajn1:
you lie. there are many online money making biz that doesn't have anything to do with NIN. I earn online and I don't use NIN

Name 10 of them. Trust me, you can't. Verification will surely be needed and only voters' can be gotten without it. Even if you have passport and DL before NIN became mandatory, when it's time to renew, you'll understand.
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osiris12:
For your information. I don’t have nin and I’m not broke.

I have coinbase

If you already have an international passport or DL before NIN became prominent, you're right, but when the ID you have expires, you'll understand my post.
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
ElectronicNaira:
Who is this one?

Someone wiser and smarter than you. Argue with your forefathers. grin
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by toujurs: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
iLegendd:

First thing first, there are some sites you can't register to make money or exchange money without an international passport or at least, drivers' license. To get one of these IDs, you need to have NIN first.

After renewing my passport, I was able to register on two sites that were giving me headache to approve me.

With the passport, everything was approved in just a few minutes and I used the platform and made more than 100k profit in a day. Without NIN, this journey wouldn't be a successful one.

Also, there are sites that don't even need international passport, but just your NIN slip to verify you and you'll use it to make money from home.

I know your next question is: teach me or what are those sites?

Answer: That's beyond the scope of this post. Some things are private and personal. Give it to the public or even one person and regret two weeks later. hey'll abuse and misuse it. The ones that claim they won't are even worse. (Nigerians and Indians are the worst people to give secrets to — they'll ruin it).

Though, I have free threads where I revealed lots of money-making secrets.

You must be a slowpoke, walaihi. A big one
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
HayTerran:

Ilegend, I've been on your door for a while.
Allow me to learn from you. Economy is stifling. I have NIN and laptop, yet I'm still even in debt.

In fact, if it's the free threads, add me up and let me get in the path of getting some things for myself.

A 26-year old who still depends on parents would be stupid to be unable to stay tight-lipped. Abeg.

You're welcome, Sir. At the moment, I already have the number of people I needed. And damn, it's not easy replying lots of messages.

That's the main reason I try to avoid new messages or come to Nairaland to catch small cruise before I get serious again offline.

When batch C starts, I'll let you know — that's if I remember.
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
selfdefence:
not totally true, many people don't have NIN and are far from being broke, we wey get NIN shebi na us dey keep our empty Nescafe sachets so that we go fit win up to 200k for their "start with a win" promo. grin

If you look at the post, you'll realize I said, "digitally broke," not "totally broke."
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Depressed101:
i have an international passport, I don't have an nin

You'll soon renew it and they'll ask for it.
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
toujurs:
You must be a slowpoke, walaihi. A big one

You must be smart to notice. Keep it up, dear. This world needs more people like you. Have a nice day, Sir.
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by player007(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
iLegendd:
I have realized whoever doesn't have NIN (as a Nigerian living in Nigeria) is digitally broke.

He doesn't make money from the Internet, else, he would have it. When I ask a young person do you have NIN and he/she says no, I know who he/she really is financially. Broke and digitally senseless/wayward/lazy.

If you're on this table I'm shaking, I'm not cussing you, I'm just angry with you that you don't know the value of what you're procrastining to get.

Without NIN, you're locked out digitally. A lot of online registrations in one way or the other will require it — even to get a passport.

All these 9-5 workers are the ones who don't take it seriously because they don't care about the digital world, but their 9-5 slavery. How many of them is even making more than 200k per month? Just a few, yet they don't take digital money (which I consider 80% of the money on Earth) seriously.

Na poverty and 9-5 slavery go kill you there if you no get your NIN and wise up.

End of rant.

As long as them no come beg you for food or money. You have no right to call anymore broke.
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by HayTerran: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
iLegendd:

You're welcome, Sir. At the moment, I already have the number of people I needed. And damn, it's not easy replying lots of messages.

That's the main reason I try to avoid new messages or come to Nairaland to catch small cruise before I get serious again offline.

When batch C starts, I'll let you know — that's if I remember.

All right. Thanks. I can always remind you. That's around when?
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by ezegenigbonine: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
What is this one saying?
Abi u deu work for NIN office?
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by viktor88: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Domaining

Godadday and afternic will not ask for payments before sending the money you made to you.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
player007:

As long as them no come beg you for food or money. You have no right to call anymore broke.

Even if they don't beg me, I want them not to be digitally broke. Multitude of people being broke increases crime rate. A country with lots of broke people can never be great.

It will be filled with crime like Nigeria, Jamaica, Haiti more than countries with less digitally broke people.

Please, I don't have time to debate. Whatever you say, you're right.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by Osas187: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
viktor88:
Domaining

Godadday and afternic will not ask for payments before sending the money you made to you.
Please can you put me through about domain ?
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by revived2: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Got my NIN since 2015
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by viktor88: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Osas187:
Please can you put me through about domain ?
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Everything you need is here.
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by OluwaChase(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
iLegendd:
I have realized whoever doesn't have NIN (as a Nigerian living in Nigeria) is digitally broke.

End of rant.

What are them site Comrade

Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by Perfecttouch(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Brexxit:
Doesn't make sense because it's not only NiN that can be used for verifications online,some people don't own NiN but have other things like voters card,intl passport

So what are you saying ogbeni?
how do you get int passport without nin?

1 Like

Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by Ungodly: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Osiris12:
For your information. I don’t have nin and I’m not broke.

I have coinbase
please how do you make money off coin base?
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

First thing first, there are some sites you can't register to make money or exchange money without an international passport or at least, drivers' license. To get one of these IDs, you need to have NIN first.

After renewing my passport, I was able to register on two sites that were giving me headache to approve me.

With the passport, everything was approved in just a few minutes and I used the platform and made more than 100k profit in a day. Without NIN, this journey wouldn't be a successful one.

Also, there are sites that don't even need international passport, but just your NIN slip to verify you and you'll use it to make money from home.

I know your next question is: teach me or what are those sites?

Answer: That's beyond the scope of this post. Some things are private and personal. Give it to the public or even one person and regret two weeks later. They'll abuse and misuse it. The ones that claim they won't are even worse. (Nigerians and Indians are the worst people to give secrets to — they'll ruin it).

Though, I have free threads where I revealed lots of money-making secrets.

Can I get the site where I can do whatever necessary and get the 100k?
I have my NIN.

I just needed to ask.
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by angelfallz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Did you validate your NIN?
Osas187:
I Just collected my NIN last month but I'm still broke.
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by Osas187: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
angelfallz:
Did you validate your NIN?
Validate ? How ?
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by angelfallz(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
I'm just asking, because when I collected my nin slip after 2 weeks of waiting, I was told I needed to validate it.
That they would snap and send my nin number to Abuja.
Then they would check if it's in their system.
It sounded like nonsense to me but I paid ₦4k for it. On top of the ₦2k for registration and ₦500 for print out
Osas187:
Validate ? How ?
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by Osas187: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
angelfallz:
I'm just asking, because when I collected my nin slip after 2 weeks of waiting, I was told I needed to validate it.
That they would snap and send my nin number to Abuja.
Then they would check if it's in their system.
It sounded like nonsense to me but I paid ₦4k for it. On top of the ₦2k for registration and ₦500 for print out
when I done mine,I was told to come back after two weeks but the two weeks later reached 1 month,but they don't ask me to pay for any validation fees.since that day I tried to link it with my both airtel and mtn line but the system said my nin number was invalid,I explained to one mtn customer service at my area,he said it will take 4-6 month before it will start working.
All I paid was 1k

1 Like

Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by angelfallz(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hm. Maybe I was duped. Thanks for your reply
Osas187:
when I done mine,I was told to come back after two weeks but the two weeks later reached 1 month,but they don't ask me to pay for any validation fees.since that day I tried to link it with my both airtel and mtn line but the system said my nin number was invalid,I explained to one mtn customer service at my area,he said it will take 4-6 month before it will start working.
All I paid was 1k
Re: Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] by Osas187: 4:51am On Jan 10, 2022
angelfallz:
Hm. Maybe I was duped. Thanks for your reply
You're welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Is Nigerian Pussy Too Sweet Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts / I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.