Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I feel like committing sucide��� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I feel like committing sucide��� (1046 Views)

I Feel Like Committing Sucide / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide / My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I feel like committing sucide��� by Adannaeneh61: 5:48am On Mar 26, 2022
I really need a help right now pls someone should come to my aid things are not really going well for me and a friend of mine introduced me to all this loaning app so that I can be surviving from there
Ever since I opened my business I can't even boast of reasonable amount of money things keep getting worse � I couldn't sleep today bcoz my loan is due for payment and no means of getting it
Even if it means borrowing me and then give me sometime to pay bk I will pls �
Sokoloan will give u 50k and expect u to pay back in 7 days ���feeding is even difficult for me
Pls don't ignore am not a scammer
Seriously am just like a dead person bcoz nobody cares
You re free to insult me
Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by suffering: 5:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Buy Sniper. It never fails.

2 Likes

Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Kingpin1000: 6:10am On Mar 26, 2022
All these scammers.

2 Likes

Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Gkemz: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2022
I wanted to ignore your post because it looks like a scam coming from a newly registered account.

If you are not a fraudster then comes my advice.

If you can see what awaits you in the future, you wouldn't entertain suicidal thoughts, rather you'd see it as distraction.

Remember, there are two phases of life:
1. Period of penury or abject poverty and drought and
2. Period of affluence or season of harvest.

Believe me if I tell you your problem is just a minor problem.

I lost an investment opportunity that worth millions at a time business was not moving fine due to bad economy. As if that's not enough, my vehicle developed serious engine problem that warrants buying new engine and at the same time my system also crashed which also warrants purchasing a new motherboard. None of these could ever make me entertain suicidal thoughts because I know I'd surely bounce back. A man can fall a thousand times and rise a thousand times.

Have a positive mindset. Confess positively. Even if you fall, you can start all over. Only weaklings and people of feeble minds consider suicide as a way of ending their problems. No matter how bad it is, your current state is someone else prayer point. Visit hospitals and mortuaries if you can, you'd see those you're better than. If you are still breathing through your nostrils, then there's hope. There's hope for the living.

Have a wonderful weekend!

7 Likes

Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by ifytrik(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
Buy Sniper. It never fails.

Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2022
I don’t know if you are a troll or a scammer but if you really want people to take you seriously or even consider helping you, you had better use your real account if not they will come for you and you would prefer actually killing your self than opening this thread.

1 Like

Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Adannaeneh61: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2022
I am not a scammer pls
Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Ink4Hope: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Sokoloan, Palmcredit, Fairmoney

I dey owe all of them, e dey due next week and I have no means whatsoever to pay them

I'm I ashamed or embarrassed of this situation?

Yeah!

Do I feel Suicidal??

No!!

Why?

Because the worst they can do is tarnish my image to people that know me(but who cares?? If they really were family and friends, I wouldn't have to run to these loan sharks to get money to stay afloat)

Don't get me wrong.. I intend paying, why? Because I was raised up to always honor my word... But I wouldn't lose a sleep because my loan is defaulting

My dear, what I'm saying is simple.. Na loan you take, no be person you kill

4 Likes

Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Okay. Here's the thing. I owe bank app 78k currently. I've been owing for 5 months. What did I do? Nothing but work. Cut down on expenses and lived frugally. Funny thing is I'm not even employed, neither do I have any skill.
I researched surveys and have been doing them for the past few months and have made enough to finally clear my loan.
What I'm saying is being sad or depressed is not going to help, rather cut down on expenses, create a plan and stick to it and in no time, you'll be debt free.

1 Like

Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Nonexisting: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Another newly created account for scam, na so. Well, federal government has banned loan sharks so look for another excuse for your scam.

1 Like

Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by DeathToAfonja: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2022
My advice

Don't use rope or say burn yourself

For fast and easy way out use sniper

Make u u take plenty of alcohol before taking it

You'll fall asleep

If you wake up and you noticed you're getting burnt

Don't worry the Job is done and you safely arrived hell
Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Adannaeneh61: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Thanks for your advice
Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Plus10(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
People should stop patronising loan sharks but they won't listen, see the results-depression, suicidal thoughts, character assassination,and one may end up poor in life.

OP remain strong ,suicide is not an option.The worst they will do is to send defamatory messages to your contacts. But try to pick their calls and also reply their messages when they contact you. Ignoring their calls and messages will make things worse. Lastly ,at this point of your life , you need to double your hustles and cut down your expenses until all loans are cleared. Again,nah loan you owe you nor kill persie.
Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Incase you are ready, i am your sureplug for effective sniper. 2 secs you don reach hell. angry
Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Qatar2022: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
greenya:
Okay. Here's the thing. I owe bank app 78k currently. I've been owing for 5 months. What did I do? Nothing but work. Cut down on expenses and lived frugally. Funny thing is I'm not even employed, neither do I have any skill.
I researched surveys and have been doing them for the past few months and have made enough to finally clear my loan.
What I'm saying is being sad or depressed is not going to help, rather cut down on expenses, create a plan and stick to it and in no time, you'll be debt free.
Bros that do you mean you own bank app? Can someone borrow through bank app?
Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by ghettochild(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Use something else aside sniper

1 Like

Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Kobicove(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why did you take a loan knowing fully that you had no means to repay the loan?
Re: I feel like committing sucide��� by Impostorr: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is what I should have done to the bastard I borrowed money (referred him to this loan app) till now, he didn't respond or repay the money.

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Crypto Traders How Far / Christianity Is Against A Man Sucking The Breast Of His Wife / If You Understand The Meaning Of AYEMAFUGE Come In Let's Vibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.