Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand (3057 Views)

She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by arthurwillia(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Both of you are idiots, she is jobless doing nothing expect she is olosho that you must give money to anytime you have sex with her, why not think straight? Iru ahun ni o ma n ri ahun he. She didn't have business or things to produce money expect sex

Your English teacher no try oo
You just Dey type bull
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Dmacqh(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Check my signature boss. Any amount I’ll be grateful.
My grandma told me , don’t give what you can’t forget. .
The banny will show up . But those kind girls will make demands on bed before the sex . She knows you wan Bleep .
So play along and Bleep, simple .
Those casting him , is it your own money ? He can spend it how he wants it . The girl didn’t use juju on him , but beautiful body charm .
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
superCleanworks:

it is not YOUR A BASTARD.
it is YOU ARE A BASTARD.

Keep disgracing your family on the internet and you work in a multinational company.... As a gateman abi. You think everyone here is flat brain like you and that fish face babe.
poor ass nigga spotted
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
superCleanworks:

You should dig a very nice hole and bury your ugly broke poverty face inside there.

U don't have money that is why you want to die on top 20k you gave a woman. That means if you host her for one week with flight tickets then you will naked yourself and run mad.

Who you wan impress?
I want to impress ur mother
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are SIMP. U started the relationship with monex, so u gat to sustain it with money. By the way, isn't she working? Have u ever bother to ask her whether she does anything? Baba olowo, continue.
I didn't start it with money, she is working
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
arthurwillia:

Na man you be
Mistake you made is you gave her money first.

First rule of the game, if girl wan chop your money and you know she’s all out for the money, lash her then give her the money or, spend the money the day you’ll lash her

If she doesn’t come, persist till she comes
You must lash her
Correct guy , my office the cause all this wahala, she saw my office and she think I normally plug money, she asked me is this ur off I said yes
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Volksguys1985: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

Diswan na dreamer multi national indeed.
the guy mean multchoice Dstv
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Ronnnie: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
wildcatter23:
Ride on....... Recover your money
Sex that they will both enjoy.....he ain't recovering shit...this is just compensation for his simping
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Aniboo: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Joelobioha:
70k bro shocked shocked..u carry her kidney ni??
Me sef come weak o
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by BigYash: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
superCleanworks:

it is not YOUR A BASTARD.
it is YOU ARE A BASTARD.

Keep disgracing your family on the internet and you work in a multinational company.... As a gateman abi. You think everyone here is flat brain like you and that fish face babe.
You wicked o grin You wan just finish this guy ,join as that babe take turn am to mumu grin
Op pant you no go see.. Father Christmas!
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by arthurwillia(m): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2021
ggood:
Correct guy , my office the cause all this wahala, she saw my office and she think I normally plug money, she asked me is this ur off I said yes

Haha you sef why your office come fresh like that?
Just make sure you lash am and then give her change
No time
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by superCleanworks(m): 6:13am On Dec 16, 2021
ggood:
I want to impress ur mother

Finish with that small girl first.

Multinational loser with no self worth and sense of direction.
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by superCleanworks(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2021
ggood:
how I take be Simple? Shebi I don demand sex Sharpenly

You are a weak man. Your doings will make the babe and all her friends fight and beg to bang you. But here you are DEMANDING. Begger.
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by nappy760(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2021
I don't know why you guys haven't figured out that any attention you receive from any female at this time of the year is solely for one reason undecided
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by superCleanworks(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
ggood:
, but if she fail to show up tomorrow I will forget about her.

So as a full grown man your whole destiny for 24 hours is to wait and see if one female willl show up or not.

Next thing you will come here and lie to us that she came to your shanty house and you have done what no man have done to her before. This is your fulfillment in life. SHAME
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by superCleanworks(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2021
ggood:

I never sleep with her before

If she fail to show up I will leave her

Konji man.
How far. U don finally furck?
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by dwilliams: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
superCleanworks:

Konji man.
How far. U don finally furck?

Omo. This one make me laugh wella

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tempted To Lose My Virginity / I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. / WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.