Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story (5163 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Perfecttouch(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
22o62021:
I went inside and I remembered that I need a good laptop and I will need like 150k to get a better one. Since she don’t want to go I will eat her money.

Let me tell you all about the man bankrolling her.

The man is very rich and leaves outside of the country, the period she said that she got pregnant for herself not me. The said guy wanted to come home and do introduction but Covid restrictions couldn’t let him, the girl was one month pregnant then and planned to hook it on him if they have sex but unfortunately for her, the guy did not come and the pregnancy came out and he left her. She had miscarriage on the fifth month and came back to the city on the sixth month.

The guy stopped sending her money, so she took her name and pictures to a native doctor and she did Do as I say to him, that was when he started sending her money again( she told me all these ) . The opened up to me when we were having arguments. She said that if not because she love me, she would have caged me. I told her that she better not waste her money on me because it will not work( 100%) sure. She don’t know my Full names and she doesn’t have my picture, I don’t put pictures on WhatsApps . I have different names that people know me with. Name they call me at home is different from the ones they call me at work and at school .

So I’m planning on collecting 100k from her before Christmas. And I know that she will bring it .
This afternoon, they came with the man she accused and some vigilante members to the shop. My colleague confirmed to everyone that he has not seen the man before, they took them to the hotel and the receptionist said it was a wrong identity. They freed the man after all the humiliations. Well he should go and do thanks giving. Na so innocent man for die untop wetin he no know.

She said she will spoil me with money, I am ready to play the game and take enough money from her but my mind is telling me that it will choke me.

Well make I sleep wake up first before I know my next plan.

Signing out.

Peace.
did this happen in ibadan? Cos this lady is sounding and behaving like ezinne
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by AYNL: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hehehe

omo,this tori ehn

e go choke you because she'd want you to fvck her,as long as she's giving you money

and according to you,the girl herself na virus and disease altogether,lol

make e no be like say all the money wey you wan collect na on top infection you go spend am

chase her away bro,her ways are dirty,make she no come "kobalize" your life one day

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
This op naa better clown Biko grin Mungo park second journey
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Laurene: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nice tale grin
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by emetisuccess(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by LotaTee: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
You don't want to marry but you want to chop her money, you're a thief.
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Perfecttouch:
did this happen in ibadan? Cos this lady is sounding and behaving like ezinne

Lol No
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Truvelisback(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
U no want her but u wan chop her, i pity u. By the time she go cast u, na that time ur eyes go clear. That girl is smarter than what u think she is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Celsony: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
22o62021:
I went inside and I remembered that I need a good laptop and I will need like 150k to get a better one. Since she don’t want to go I will eat her money.

Let me tell you all about the man bankrolling her.

The man is very rich and leaves outside of the country, the period she said that she got pregnant for herself not me. The said guy wanted to come home and do introduction but Covid restrictions couldn’t let him, the girl was one month pregnant then and planned to hook it on him if they have sex but unfortunately for her, the guy did not come and the pregnancy came out and he left her. She had miscarriage on the fifth month and came back to the city on the sixth month.

The guy stopped sending her money, so she took her name and pictures to a native doctor and she did Do as I say to him, that was when he started sending her money again( she told me all these ) . The opened up to me when we were having arguments. She said that if not because she love me, she would have caged me. I told her that she better not waste her money on me because it will not work( 100%) sure. She don’t know my Full names and she doesn’t have my picture, I don’t put pictures on WhatsApps . I have different names that people know me with. Name they call me at home is different from the ones they call me at work and at school .

So I’m planning on collecting 100k from her before Christmas. And I know that she will bring it .
This afternoon, they came with the man she accused and some vigilante members to the shop. My colleague confirmed to everyone that he has not seen the man before, they took them to the hotel and the receptionist said it was a wrong identity. They freed the man after all the humiliations. Well he should go and do thanks giving. Na so innocent man for die untop wetin he no know.

She said she will spoil me with money, I am ready to play the game and take enough money from her but my mind is telling me that it will choke me.

Well make I sleep wake up first before I know my next plan.

Signing out.

Peace.

Bros you already know the kind of person she is, leave her, and her witchcraft alone or it may choke you like you said if you eat her money. Remember if you eat her money, and she take you name to native doctor her jazz fit hold you because you collected her money.
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Uptheante(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
22o62021:

Guy I pity men that sleeps with her

She get a strong gonorrhea

Check my first topic with this moniker
She was the one and till today, she has not treated it
Men that sleep with her won't be so stupid to Bleep her without condom.
Bro honestly, u were so foolish for even fucking her without condom.
What if she gave u a more serious infection or even blackmail u with a pregnancy that is not yours? undecided
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Uptheante:

Men that sleep with her won't be so stupid to Bleep her without condom.
Bro honestly, u were so foolish for even fucking her without condom.
What if she gave u a more serious infection or even blackmail u with a pregnancy that is not yours? undecided

She blackmailed me with pregnancy but I did not succumb
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
I wonder where the OP is getting such energy to type such blatant and outrageous lies...
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by sunnx(f): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Top O continue akikò'a na tomuto. Come if she insisted she wanted to send you money and you don't need it, just chat me to send my account after all she's getting the bar from dubious means. Me too need just #20k to set Christmas and New year for my junior one's.
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by karkinase(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Op u suppose dey wear skirt.. undecided
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by anthonyuncle(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
you better run away from her.

if you collect money from her with the fake promise of love, whatever she does against you will work.

you want to ruin your life because of a few thousands?

a wise is enough for the word.
sorry,
enough is a word for the wise.
mtchew!
oh!

a word,
enough,
the wise.

whatever
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Uchenna10(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2023
I hope say no be olive u dey talk about?
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Evolutionism: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
22o62021:

Guy I pity men that sleeps with her

She get strong gonorrhea.

She has not treated it up till this moment.

Hmmm Just Imagine!!!

This is the reason why i have abstained from Sex for a while now.

Igboro Ti Cast. Na Marauders full the Streets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Girl Friend Told Me! / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.