Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? (3517 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / What Girls Considered Hot In Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Vanilla4(f): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Beauty in the face/head area like, facial symmetry, smile etc
Beauty in intangible values
Beauty in shape, skin, size etc

Some people are attracted to what they can see, some are not satisfied and want to see what is containing in the person they can see.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Silentgroper(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jeon:
yeah..

EAST AND NORTH AFRICA ARE ALWAYS GIVING BIRTH TO GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE.

gringrin
As a northern-west african.. Would u post ur picture to support ur claim..
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Silentgroper(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
AndroBlaze:

What is beautiful is beautiful, please learn to have some self esteem.

First of all the North African girl did not have the most likes there, the Ethiopian girl did and rightly so giving the crumbs to choose from in that pitiful gallery.

African men and European men do not share the same sense of what makes a woman truly attractive, unless by now all African women would have been looking underfed with bones protruding everywhere and no shape.

We have largely remained faithful to our ancestors, thats why people like the model here Sanchoka (with her equally attractive mother) will 7 out of 10 be an African man's choice even if you gave him a so called pale underfed whiteskinned beauty.

In fact, with the way white girls are trying to have fuller shapes, look darker and more ethnic, I think the African perception of beauty is winning.
Now, look at those batty.. That's wat i call beauty.
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Silentgroper(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

That's because their features have never been looked down on as ugly silly!!
This is just biased. The same whites that demean their girls just for being fat.. U must be shitting me..
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Hintona(f): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
This is just biased. The same whites that demean their girls just for being fat.. U must be shitting me..

Not the way they demean African women for just being dark skinned (that's just one of the physical features they use to demean African women, they use nose size/ width, thickness of the lips etc) go to 4chan and see.

Meanwhile you're one of those redpillers I talked about in my latest thread.
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Silentgroper(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

Not the way they demean African women for just being dark skinned (that's just one of the physical features they use to demean African women, they use nose size/ width, thickness of the lips etc) go to 4chan and see.

Meanwhile you're one of those redpillers I talked about in my latest thread.
since when did i announce i am a redpiller
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by heyhey2016: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Demigod22:

A civilize mind will understand that people have choices, stop being sentimental and bringing race into everything. If I am an African and I don't like African women, that's not a sin but a choice. And it is called inferior not interior. The world shave grows beyond negretitude.
negretitude is an art
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
no
Ilamna posts is like someone that was decked an uppercut then whose mouth was shifted to one side of the face with a heavy blow
That's what she wants you to think. It's a psychological tactic.
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vanilla4:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Beauty in the face/head area like, facial symmetry, smile etc
Beauty in intangible values
Beauty in shape, skin, size etc

Some people are attracted to what they can see, some are not satisfied and want to see what is containing in the person they can see.
Amen. Preach.
The emboldened minister's to my soul. That's me.
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Petyprincess(f): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
That's because our people are brainwashed, especially black men.

Most black men lacks self esteem that they are ready to lick a old white woman's ass for validation, infact they hurl insults at black women for validation from white women, with the way Nigerian men insult their women isn't it obvious everything about them screams inferiority complex!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Demigod22: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
I didn't judge him for having preferances... Don't be delibrately silly...

With his statement, he made it seem at though Eurocentric features are superior.. that whole garri ish... That's what I condemned...

It's cool to like someone of a different race, even I do... Not even sure I'm attracted to black men as much as I am to men of other races...

But I don't think I would ever look down on African men (Bantu)... Because they look like me... Get it?

If you say, 'I like white girls'... That's perfect.

If you say, 'I like white girl because black girls are ugly'... That's self-loathing...

Because you ain't white... The features of these black women you hate... You got them too...

Autocorrect... I type really fast... Genius... Something a kid would understand... undecided

To be honest, I like your comment so I decided to attract your attention by going in that direction. You are right, the guy can love ladies from other races without being deliberately belittle our most endowed African women. Personally, I will choose my African woman to other races because their beauty is powerful.

So just know that I am just being "silly"and teasing. You are intelligent and I appreciate that fact.
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Demigod22: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
heyhey2016:
negretitude is an art

We can't condemn racism and at the same time promote negritude. Our priority should be humanism and humanity. Whether negretitude is an art, it doesn't change the fact that it is a poor attempt by Africans to promote the black race.

Scholars like Wole Soyinka and co at some point deviated from negritude and embrace ogunian theory after discussing the unsavory of negritude.
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Why do African men and women consider only black girls with eurocentric features to be beautiful?

Western beauty idea:

Having long hair
Having light skin
Large eyes
Small nose
High cheekbones...

For example:

Women from East Africa are regarded as the most beautiful black African women...

Reference:

https://www.nairaland.com/6897085/most-beautiful-among-these-african

While North African are the number 1 choice... In terms of beauty because they are white...

Compared to West and South African women...

Those are not Eurocentric features. They're are more of Semitic features (Arab/Hebrew features). I tend to love those features too. By the way, I generally consider European women ugly (apart from the Latins).
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:

Isn't it stupid to hate on people who look like you?

This statement of yours, it proves that you consider your own features to be inferior to the Europeans...

Why?

You hate on your own dark skin... So you prefer the lighter skin and even seek it out...

Same with your hair, and lips and nose and forehead and statue...

Slave mentality? undecided

Preference has got dick sh*t to do with inferiority or superiority. It's just what it is; preference. One man's meat and all that.
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I don’t care what Harvard dictionary says, the only thing that should be considered Eurocentric features are narrow nose, thin monkey lips, blue/green/hazel eyes, blonde hair, pig (pasty white) skin.

European women are uuuuuuuugly. And masculine to boot.
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Demigod22:

To be honest, I like your comment so I decided to attract your attention by going in that direction. You are right, the guy can love ladies from other races without being deliberately belittle our most endowed African women. Personally, I will choose my African woman to other races because their beauty is powerful.

So just know that I am just being "silly"and teasing. You are intelligent and I appreciate that fact.
Thank you... You are too... smiley

Everyone has a choice... I remember a picture posted in an African group... The question: would you allow your black children to date and marry whites?

I would... But I can't stand the thought that my children would do so because they believe whites are superior and being with them kinda pushes them up the ladder...

Just like a white woman because she's cool... And beautiful... But don't carry the false assumption that having a white skin automatically makes her perfect...

I'm not addressing you... I completely agree with all you've written.
Re: Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Nobody likes a skinny ugly pig like you tuehh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes / Victims Of Passion / Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.