Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland (4703 Views)

Opobo And Bonny Are Ijaws-Dr Silver Opusunju,ex-,governorship Candidate / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / We Have Now Established That Victory Is Not By Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Denoh68:
I HEAR IJAW PEOPLE EXIST,I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THEM BEFORE, ALL THEY DO IS HIDE IN THE CREEKS AND STEAL.

No one knows them, but the Ijaw hate is spreading spuriously in the east, and they are doing a good job. Let Igbos know what they up to, so we attend to them well enough and send them back to the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Denoh68: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
I WISH THE IGBOS WILL START TO REALISE THAT THESE PIRATES ARE OUR ENEMIES.NNMADI IANU KEEPS DRAGGING THESE CRIMINALS INTO IGBO AFFAIRS. RUBBISH
RobbStark:

I am not from Bayelsa state. But it is a state for the Ijaws.
I am from rivers state and I am Ijaw.
We don't land grab what is not ours. No need.
Opobo is Ijaw land, if you doubt it, come in and see for yourself.

Online rants won't help you.
Like I said in other threads, you all can win all the arguements here in Nland,, the true winners the Ijaws are already in Opobo n bonny already.
Sea route you guys seek, you shud try Onitsha.
No way for you guys in Ijaw lands

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Denoh68: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
THE EARLIER WE UNDERSTAND THIS THE BETTER FOR US,AN EYE FOR AN EYE,IF IJAW CALL US NOBODIES,WE TURN THEM TO NOBODIES TOO, RUBBISH.
ThickSharon123:

No one knows them, but the Ijaw hate is spreading spuriously in the east, and they are doing a good job. Let Igbos know what they up to, so we attend to them well enough and send them back to the creeks.

2 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Denoh68:
THE EARLIER WE UNDERSTAND THIS THE BETTER FOR US,AN EYE FOR AN EYE,IF IJAW CALL US NOBODIES,WE TURN THEM TO NOBODIES TOO, RUBBISH.

The thing started with Opobo and Bonny which are Igbo city states. If you haven't read read the threads of Bonny and Opobo which are Igbo speaking and culturally Igbo. This people want to wipe them off their heritage and place Ijaw as their language like they did, Okrirka. They are mischievous and do not look for any southerners interest except their Fulani masters. They are like watch dogs in the south.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Lolz..... grin grin. I wish you were here to see me laugh. What is Pere doing, at lest Nengi is seeking Ozo's attention by all means.

But what is Pere doing, being obsessed with a lady that doesn't want him or see his worth. I guess Maria knows his Ijaw that's why she's distancing herself from him, perhaps she has heard. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy or she has been warned.

Waiting pere do? It was because of pere that your Mariah was kicked out of the big bother naija lol. He used her and dump her till the end of the show even on the finale,he made it clear that he has no romantic feelings for your Mariah because she's igbo in front of the whole world. Unlike your Igbo brother Ozo who want to die because of Nengi,even when he was evicted, he was till rooting for Nengi to win. The same Nengi who didn't even give a Bleep if he lives or dies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
Waiting pere do? It was because of pere that your Mariah was kicked out of the big bother naija lol. He used her and dump her till the end of the show even on the finale,he made it clear that he has no romantic feelings for your Mariah because she's igbo in front of the whole world. Unlike your Igbo brother Ozo who want to die because of Nengi,even when he was evicted, he was till rooting for Nengi to win. The same Nengi who didn't even give a Bleep if he lives or dies grin

Lolz...in your dreams, Pere didn't make Maria to be kicked out of the house. Her voters had the trust that she had followers and she would surely stay. Her eviction was a surprise to all, even her haters.

Now, check real world facts, check Pere's Instagram followers and Maria and see the difference.

Check the endorsements she's been bagging monthly.

Pere stayed in the house out of pity and anxiety on peoples part, becuase they suspected he won't be voted for. So people had mercy on him and kept on voting.

grin

And another thing, Pere stayed in that house because of Whitemoney, becuase people loved the drama he was giving with Whitemoney, he would have been out in the first eviction. grin

Maria who was in the first or second eviction, check out her followers and check out how she's loved. grin grin grin
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Denoh68:
ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO ARE WORST THAN HIM SIR
Lmao Igbo men are hard core criminals it in your DNA. You're the first Nigeria to rob a bank in The UAE, you're the first Nigerians to pull of the greatest scam in us history. You're the first Nigerians to carry out the most deadliest drug war In South Africa ( ozubulu massacre) I can go on and on, you igbos are a disease to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
Lmao Igbo men are hard core criminals it in your DNA. You're the first Nigeria to rob a bank in The UAE, you're the first Nigerians to pull of the greatest scam in us history. You're the first Nigerians to carry out the most deadliest drug war In South Africa ( ozubulu massacre) I can go on and on, you igbos are a disease to mankind.

Ijaws are the main.disease to mankind. You guys are disgusting set of people. Wayward tot he highest core grin... Hardcore criminals are the likes of Ijaws, everything you mentioned can be summarised as Ijaw nation. grin
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Ijaws are the main.disease to mankind. You guys are disgusting set of people. Wayward tot he highest core grin... Hardcore criminals are the likes of Ijaws, everything you mentioned can be summarised as Ijaw nation. grin
I can see you are lusting after me sorry little lamb,this ijaw senibo don't do Inferior women like you, if you want to argue at least back up ur words with facts.

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
I can see you are lusting after me sorry little lamb,this ijaw senibo don't do Inferior women like you, if you want to argue at least back up ur words with facts.

Well, the facts are all over Nairaland, you can check threads to search you silly Ijaw slowpoke. cheesy grin grin grin... Ijaws are so disgusting. And lust for you ke, you charcoal people, and less manly people grin grin
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Well, the facts are all over Nairaland, you can check threads to search you silly Ijaw slowpoke. cheesy grin grin grin... Ijaws are so disgusting. And lust for you ke, you charcoal people, and less manly people grin grin
You mean something like this? https://www.nairaland.com/6880363/nigerian-man-arrested-india-drugs

Ur welcome
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
You mean something like this?
https://www.nairaland.com/5240842/igbo-man-arrested-india-smuggling

Ur welcome

Lolz.. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin... There was a thread today about Bayelsa rituals. Two teenagers wanting to behead their Bayelsa sister to make money. I guess is that thread you need to look for. grin grin grin grin
It even shows in Ijaws youth and young ones. Mongers in everything. cheesy
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Lolz.. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin... There was a thread today about Bayelsa rituals. Two teenagers wanting to behead their Bayelsa sister to make money. I guess is that thread you need to look for. grin grin grin grin
It even shows in Ijaws youth and young ones. Mongers in everything. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4498824/man-kills-mother-money-ritual
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:

https://www.nairaland.com/4498824/man-kills-mother-money-ritual

I don't know how to attach links here, I would have loved to show you what your disgusting Ijaw tribe are doing. Yeye tribe. grin grin

Senibo Aswana check out the breaking news for today
https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/04/another-teenage-ritualists-arrested-in-bayelsa/

It was a hot topic today grin grin grin.. I wanted to ask, why are Ijaws like this? So disgusting I mean?
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

I don't know how to attach links here, I would have loved to show you what your disgusting Ijaw tribe are doing. Yeye tribe. grin grin

Shame shame shame big coconut head.

https://www.nairaland.com/6476761/man-escapes-ritual-killing-imo/3
I think I 'm done with you, see ya.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:

Shame shame shame big coconut head.

https://www.nairaland.com/6476761/man-escapes-ritual-killing-imo/3
I think I 'm done with you, see ya.

Run, I can NEVER LIKE IJAWs. I've said it with my full chest. grin grin
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

I can NEVER LIKE IJAWs. I've said it with my full chest. grin grin
Thank you God. You know I never believe in miracles until what you Just said now. Because of what you just said,I think I will give my life to Christ than you Jesus.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
Thank you God. You know I never believe in miracles until what you Just said now. Because of what you just said,I think I will give my life to Christ than you Jesus.

Pretenders.... You're claiming Jesus now. With you Ijaws attitude I guess Jesus would be shaking his head in pity for you people. You people are cursed.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Pretenders.... You're claiming Jesus now. With you Ijaws attitude I guess Jesus would be shaking his head in pity for you people. You people are cursed.
Our attitude is not ur business. Like I said,I will give my life to Christ because of your words. You don't know how long I crave for those words.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
Our attitude is not ur business. Like I said,I will give my life to Christ because of your words. You don't know how long I crave for those words.

Give your life to Christ You're so lost. cheesy grin grin
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Give your life to Christ You're so lost. cheesy grin grin
I 'm done here.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by AfonjaFula: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
[]
Most atimes, this thing got me asking -What even have the Ijaw's to offer in both Opobo and Bonny if say they finally be in their Niger Delta republic, or is it just gonna be "oh finally ... and all things fall to slum.

Or is it about the Laxxiness thing or landlocking and taxing Igbo ships. Here it automatically means no development of neither Bonnny nor Opobo as their Islands will so long become useless and Igbo ships will now sail straight to Imo, Asaba, Aboh and Onitsha last port stop.

Oil has become useless and it now becomes a new Nigeria where the struggle for the sharing of this chips begets the new Fulani's of the region.

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Igo9(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
ThickSharon123:

don't talk this rubbish to show your level of ignorant...

See the account an Israel philosopher (Yaakov) gave about the Ijaws.... Even Israel are claiming Ijaws...

According to history, the Izon people were seen to be a tribe in Isreal way back to the biblical account of the era of King ASA, izon/ijaw/ijon/ijo was mentioned,(2kings 15:29),I'm the days of Pekah king of israel came Tiglath pilesser king of Assyria, and took Ijon. (See:1kings 15:20) so Ben hadad hearkened unto king ASA, and sent the captains of the hosts which he had against the cities of Israel, andsmote ijon,and Dan... and with all the land of Naphtali. See also 2 Chronicles 16:4...,so no doubt the IZon tribe in Nigeria found its roots to Israel, according to Be it Yaaqov a philosopher in Israel wrote an article about the lost tribe of Israel found in Nigeria.
The Izon people of Nigeria are coastal dwellers/fishermen occupying the coastal areas of many West African countries like Ghana,Gambia,Cameroon,Gabon,Ivory Coast,etc. Izons are the only tribe in Nigeria that would to go war with all assurance of immunity to the bullet, they can never be defeated, they make chants,sing songs during war like the Israeli, don't forget, the wall of Jericho fell down by warriors singing, their commander would be seen raising his hand calling the holy Spirit and God of war to follow suit for a successfully parade, exactly how Joshua did in the bible when he needed the time to seize to win the battle. Izons are the only tribe in Nigeria that ak-47 cannot penetrate into their skin. No wonder, the izon tribe almost singlehandedly held Nigeria government into ransome, and thus, amnesty was the only solution.
With a population of more than 13million people conservatively according to 2006 census.
Izon has produced a president, the only minority tribe to have attained that fit,former president Goodluck Jonathan, the Izon tribe is fourth largest tribe in Nigeria, not just that has produced great sons and daughters of enviable fit, the likes of Timi Dakolo,Timaya,Empress,etc.
President Good luck Jonathan been a true son of the soil and identitys his root made an official visit to Jerusalam with more than 5,000 delegates including religious leaders government officials etc, he visited Israel every year during his 6 years in office.
Some major Ijon cities ate Patani,Burutu,Arogbo,Okriika,Ekeremor,Ndoro,Yenegoa,Amassoma,Gbaramatu,Bomadi,Oporoza,etc and a host lot of them
In the book of Deuteronomy 30:1--10, it is written that Israel will be dispersed across all nations until it hearken to the words and they shall be gathered again, Jeremiah 23:3.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Igo9(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Denoh68:
Ijaws are not Igbos mate... Stopped measuring height with us....

Even Israel claiming Ijaw...
See what Israel philosopher yaaqov wrote about Ijaws...

According to history, the Izon people were seen to be a tribe in Isreal way back to the biblical account of the era of King ASA, izon/ijaw/ijon/ijo was mentioned,(2kings 15:29),I'm the days of Pekah king of israel came Tiglath pilesser king of Assyria, and took Ijon. (See:1kings 15:20) so Ben hadad hearkened unto king ASA, and sent the captains of the hosts which he had against the cities of Israel, andsmote ijon,and Dan... and with all the land of Naphtali. See also 2 Chronicles 16:4...,so no doubt the IZon tribe in Nigeria found its roots to Israel, according to Be it Yaaqov a philosopher in Israel wrote an article about the lost tribe of Israel found in Nigeria.
The Izon people of Nigeria are coastal dwellers/fishermen occupying the coastal areas of many West African countries like Ghana,Gambia,Cameroon,Gabon,Ivory Coast,etc. Izons are the only tribe in Nigeria that would to go war with all assurance of immunity to the bullet, they can never be defeated, they make chants,sing songs during war like the Israeli, don't forget, the wall of Jericho fell down by warriors singing, their commander would be seen raising his hand calling the holy Spirit and God of war to follow suit for a successfully parade, exactly how Joshua did in the bible when he needed the time to seize to win the battle. Izons are the only tribe in Nigeria that ak-47 cannot penetrate into their skin. No wonder, the izon tribe almost singlehandedly held Nigeria government into ransome, and thus, amnesty was the only solution.
With a population of more than 13million people conservatively according to 2006 census.
Izon has produced a president, the only minority tribe to have attained that fit,former president Goodluck Jonathan, the Izon tribe is fourth largest tribe in Nigeria, not just that has produced great sons and daughters of enviable fit, the likes of Timi Dakolo,Timaya,Empress,etc.
President Good luck Jonathan been a true son of the soil and identitys his root made an official visit to Jerusalam with more than 5,000 delegates including religious leaders government officials etc, he visited Israel every year during his 6 years in office.
Some major Ijon cities ate Patani,Burutu,Arogbo,Okriika,Ekeremor,Ndoro,Yenegoa,Amassoma,Gbaramatu,Bomadi,Oporoza,etc and a host lot of them
In the book of Deuteronomy 30:1--10, it is written that Israel will be dispersed across all nations until it hearken to the words and they shall be gathered again, Jeremiah 23:3.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Igo9(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Tahhj.. what is happening in Ijaw land, is there not criminality, even worst than the East. Your brothers wreck your pipelines and call it survival. Your mother's have no farm and they are hungry, while your brothers seek amnesty from government alll the time. Lord grin grin
your people begging same amnesty for kanu na... Abi u nor know yourself?
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Igo9(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2022
Denoh68:
ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO ARE WORST THAN HIM SIR
Tompolo is not a criminal like kanu and ojukwu
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Igo9(m): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2022
SaintBishop:
kudos bro... You giving this animals real smack down...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Nweke Jr. Has Failed / Jonathan Pledges To Improve Nigeria’s Security Capabilities / Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.