Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) (32460 Views)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by smallsmall: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Impregnable101:
really, na the craze man buhari ass licker be this?

I swear, l will never be argue or be annoyed with any Nairalander again, for all you know, the person might just be one Mad man under one bridge at Otukpo junction, with a lost-and-found Teckno phone that has MTHen free data! grin grin

Imagine! So this is what we have been arguing with? shocked
This is what has been doing all the Sai Nonsense! shocked shocked
Hunger Baaad, ai-swear.
grin

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by big7: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey.

Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China; be like na TM Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

Congrats to the lovebirds sha. I wish them happiness and everlasting joy.

See as you just dey lament... Na by force to marry?

Better go get productive
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Here

Ehn, so should I have accepted people I don't like or want? That still shouldn't stop me from voicing my heart desire if what I want isn't forthcoming.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Pochettino(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

common 30k Buhari did pay this uneducated male adult on time for Oct 2021, hence we had some level of sanity on the internet space in the last weeks.

This unintelligent male adult had to resume his dead meat barbecue grill however, he become more frustarted as there was no electricity to power his dead freezer..... now he is back on line to do BMC work on credit

Iranu!
Person wey dey sell sponge wey no fit use sponge baff him dead leg na him wan select leader for us?? undecided

Hahaha grin grin grin
VULTUREBBQGRILLS is finished!!

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2021
big7:
See as you just dey lament... Na by force to marry?

Better go get productive

In Africa and as a woman? An emphatic YES. angry Na your lament? Mtcheeewww.

2 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations o..

You propose to person daughter ontop 3rd Mainland Bridge and you expect her to say No abi,,, Bad Guy
My own na for boat i go propose to her. I go drive her go middle river, i go then propose to her, if she no gree, i go tell her to leave my boat.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by camri: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey.

Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China; be like na TM Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

you this man, continue deceiving gullible males on nairaland
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by big7: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

In Africa and as a woman? An emphatic YES. angry Na your lament? Mtcheeewww.

Which law forbids you from not marrying?
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by taobany(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2021
The guy get sense if sey the lady said No nah inside water for find herself...after so any months of spending you. If dey born you well say No.

Some guys too wise. No be those ones going to supermarket abi shoprite dey propose at the end nah slap dem dey use collect No.���
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by remitarich(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2021
this is the second time am see this post but i didnt see the kissing picture.......
let me comment

I LOVE THE KISS PIX OF THEIRS.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2021
The lady is a giant o. shocked.
See her shoulders and fingers..

Congrats to them.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Eletididi: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2021
grin
deepwater:

common 30k Buhari did pay this uneducated male adult on time for Oct 2021, hence we had some level of sanity on the internet space in the last weeks.

This unintelligent male adult had to resume his dead meat barbecue grill however, he become more frustarted as there was no electricity to power his dead freezer..... now he is back on line to do BMC work on credit

Iranu!
Person wey dey sell sponge wey no fit use sponge baff him dead leg na him wan select leader for us?? undecided
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2021
big7:
Which law forbids you from not marrying?

Ahan? Should I marry when I've not found what I'm looking for? undecided
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by big7: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ahan? Should I marry when I've not found what I'm looking for? undecided

Why do you think marrying is a priority.? That the point I want to get
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by fidet1(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2021
The kind of things Nigerians do on the roads with no regard for safety. Anyways, congratulations to them.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Eletididi: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

common 30k Buhari did pay this uneducated male adult

Iranu!
the way he portrays himself online, you will think he is one of this big men that fly on first class

2 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by donaldde2: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2021
big7:
Why do you think marrying is a priority.? That the point I want to get

Sighs. I don't know. I don't care. I want to fulfill all righteousness. My parents married. A sibling is married. Why shouldn't I? I should die of loneliness, with 79 cats, huh?

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by 752hub: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2021
very risky, if she say no....na to throw am inside ocean grin grin grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by big7: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sighs. I don't know. I don't care. I want to fulfill all righteousness. My parents married. A sibling is married. Why shouldn't I? I should die of loneliness, with 79 cats, huh?

Being unmarried doesn't mean you gonna be lonely.. Being married equally doesn't mean you may not be lonely..

There should be a concrete purpose for what we want to do.. Seem killing boredom is the reason you want to get married or cos your sibling is married

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by jawalis(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Denique where do you want it?
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
big7:
Being unmarried doesn't mean you gonna be lonely.. Being married equally doesn't mean you may not be lonely..

There should be a concrete purpose for what we want to do.. Seem killing boredom is the reason you want to get married or cos your sibling is married

Oga, lemme. Na you wan marry? grin Carry your discussion go front.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by mikemodel24: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

Abeg which one be otcmo
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:
Don't worry. Your prince in his shining armour will soon locate you.

Na man dey behind the handle
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by jornwhite: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

what you need is not a nigerian man, ur dream is only feasible with a chinese man, makeup ur mind
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by big7: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oga, lemme. Na you wan marry? grin Carry your discussion go front.

Get your self involved.. Na woman wey dey find man wey e go put all her financial burden ontop dey lament like you just did. Made ladies care less.. And most time end up finding better partner.. Go and get made.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
mikemodel24:
Abeg which one be otcmo
One To Call My Own. cheesy
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2021
big7:
Get your self involved.. Na woman wey dey find man wey e go put all her financial burden ontop dey lament like you just did. Made ladies care less.. And most time end up finding better partner.. Go and get made.

Tor. Ok sah. E se fun advice yin sah. Mo really mo ri ri e sah. O dabo.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by olufunmi01(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations o..

You propose to person daughter ontop 3rd Mainland Bridge and you expect her to say No abi,,, Bad Guy
Saw what you did there
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Loreettaa: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2021
I hope what happened to wizkid when he tried to lift Tems doesn't happen to this guy. Na overload be this o.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

Show your pic
May be it's because you nor pretty small
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2021
iamme1234:
Show your pic
May be it's because you nor pretty small

I stay at Maza Maza. If you wanna see me, then plan a date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour / Naughty By Choice / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.