Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) (32445 Views)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Impregnable101: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

common 30k Buhari did pay this uneducated male adult on time for Oct 2021, hence we had some level of sanity on the internet space in the last weeks.

This unintelligent male adult had to resume his dead meat barbecue grill however, he become more frustarted as there was no electricity to power his dead freezer..... now he is back on line to do BMC work on credit
really, na the craze man buhari ass licker be this?

4 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Daradared2(f): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2021
9ce. Love the concept grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by treatise: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations o..

You propose to person daughter ontop 3rd Mainland Bridge and you expect her to say No abi,,, Bad Guy
Chai ,this na big talk
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by SVC6000: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Keep your relationship or marriage out of public..
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2021
aspabay:
I don get bike, I know third mainland bridge, na babe remain

Kai. And you're almost there o. You fit upgrade the bike to tickets and visas? grin I'm afelebu o. Na for China great wall I wan do my own. Yunno everything about me must be different.

hopefulLandlord:
What about those guys that you've been saying no to?

Which ones? Where dem dey?

Wanity:
Will you marry me

Of cuuuuuzzzz!
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Obynopositive: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2021
The babe thick ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey.

Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China; be like na TM Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

Congrats to the lovebirds sha. I wish them happiness and everlasting joy.

On my way to TM bridge.... becoming cos i d groom is read n d wedding bell is ready.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Guyz, anoda new way to propose:

Take her on a boat cruise. At d middle of d river, bring out d ring and pop d question "wil u marry me or getat of my boat?" thank me later. *qip*

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations o..

You propose to person daughter ontop 3rd Mainland Bridge and you expect her to say No abi,,, Bad Guy

grin if you know you know grin

Even the babe go pretend and say yes!
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Akinh: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey.

Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China; be like na TM Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

have been waiting for you now...but remember how you hiss when I asked for you number.

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmmmn.... Bad sharp guy! grin

You either say YES or WE DROWN HERE!
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by 46arcadez(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Why third mainland bridge?
If she had said no you would have thrown her down the bridge abi?
Sharp guy
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by deepwater(f): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Impregnable101:
really, na the craze man buhari ass licker be this?

heavy craze man

8 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Akinh:
have been waiting for you now...but remember how you hiss when I asked for you number.

Awww. Eyaa. There must be a reason why I hissed then. But since I did, it likely meant you didn't meet the mark.

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Wanity(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Kai. And you're almost there o. You fit upgrade the bike to tickets and visas? grin I'm afelebu o. Na for China great wall I wan do my own. Yunno everything about me must be different.

Of cuuuuuzzzz!

Abeg gimme back my ring I no do do again
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You haven't said no to guys? like when approached?
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
Drone Guy Debola:

"In the process my baby, Bukolabod said YES!! I pillioned her on my bike and proposed on 3rd mainland bridge. With some of my biker friends."

guys make una continue to dey "propose" to women were go dey chop ur money....
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Impregnable101: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:

heavy craze man
Na to find am go beat am better beat o undecided
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by nothingzpoil: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Kriss216: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

Change your lifestyle first before you talk about getting married.

3 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
Drone Guy Debola:

"In the process my baby, Bukolabod said YES!! I pillioned her on my bike and proposed on 3rd mainland bridge. With some of my biker friends."
weak man
real men dnt kneel down ok na oyinbo style be that that we are african

2 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:
Wahala for who no dey date bikers.

I mean bikers. Not the other guys doing fast and furious with okada.
go carry okada man
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
You haven't said no to guys? like when approached?

I'm asking you too. Be like you know the ones I don reject ni.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by FireTheSun: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Crusadee:
Make I check whether them no go divorce after 3 months

I just hate to see a Man kneeling down
If l deserve it, just give it to me without all the drama and dehumanisation that goes with kneeling down to beg for it.

BTW: if it gives anyone any comfort, l have been married for over ten years
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

common 30k Buhari did pay this uneducated male adult on time for Oct 2021, hence we had some level of sanity on the internet space in the last weeks.

This unintelligent male adult had to resume his dead meat barbecue grill however, he become more frustarted as there was no electricity to power his dead freezer..... now he is back on line to do BMC work on credit

Iranu!
Person wey dey sell sponge wey no fit use sponge baff him dead leg na him wan select leader for us?? undecided
na be this? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2021
The height difference for me. cool

The babe tall pass the guy small.

I love girls who are taller than me... That thing dey give me joy cos dey look more romantic in my eyes.

U know that appeal? wink

3 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

grin
Na that boy be this,chai of not for Nairaland ths boy fit talk rubbish?

Iranu!
Person wey dey sell sponge wey no fit use sponge baff him dead leg na him wan select leader for us?? undecided
So na this boy be dis?

Jonsing man see people telling us abt developments,how is this person civilized?

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by nothingzpoil: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sister, u de find LovOfYourLife n u no sample ur markets of selling points?

No vex o, hw u expect potential buyers(suitors) to locate u ASAP.

Abeg display something 4 ur DP wey go blow clients minds and thank me later

Peace, may ur heart desire hubby locate u.

God is dey.

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations o..

hehehehehehehe....Bahd Guy!!! I hope it's not what am thinking ogrin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I'm asking you too. Be like you know the ones I don reject ni.

Here

Magnoliaa:

Awww. Eyaa. There must be a reason why I hissed then. But since I did, it likely meant you didn't meet the mark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.