Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) (32470 Views)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by henrixx(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey.

Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China; be like na TM Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

Congrats to the lovebirds sha. I wish them happiness and everlasting joy.
calm down grin

your own go come. amen
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by IbileIfe: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey.

Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China; be like na TM Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

Are you beautiful without makeup?
Are you healthy and very hygienic?
Do you truly believe in Almighty God, JESUS Christ and the Holy Spirit are real?
Do you have good education and globally well informed on current affairs?
Can you direct an infotech company that has a valuation of US$5 billion?
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I stay at Maza Maza. If you wanna see me, then plan a date.

Hmmmmmm
Share your digit or check my auto post on my profile to see my digit.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2021
IbileIfe:
Are you beautiful without makeup?
Are you healthy and very hygienic?
Do you truly believe in Almighty God, JESUS Christ and the Holy Spirit are real?
Do you have good education and globally well informed on current affairs?
Can you direct an infotech company that has a valuation of US$5 billion?

grin grin grin grin grin Ehennnnn?

Lori pe a n wa oko na? Abi e pass ordinary husband? No be premium American one oh. Common Naija man.

iamme1234:
Hmmmmmm
Share your digit or check my auto post on my profile to see my digit.

Ok dear. smiley
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I stay at Maza Maza. If you wanna see me, then plan a date.

Metamorphosis chloroqueen witch!!!!!
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

if i make a move now you go activate all you shakakara
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin grin Ehennnnn?

Lori pe a n wa oko na? Abi e pass ordinary husband? No be premium American one oh. Common Naija man.

Ok dear. smiley

Cool
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Agboconsult1(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
As i saw biker...i was thinking is one okada guy. And i rush to see what it is.
Congratulations to them.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

Oya come lemme give your parents my girlfriend then add small money to collect you..what do you think?
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

common 30k Buhari did not pay this uneducated male adult on time for Oct 2021, hence we had some level of sanity on the internet space in the last weeks.
Is this really mannabbq..cos I remembered asking you the last time?

This unintelligent male adult had to resume his dead meat barbecue grill however, he become more frustarted as there was no electricity to power his dead freezer..... now he is back on line to do BMC work on credit

Iranu!
Person wey dey sell sponge wey no fit use sponge baff him dead leg na him wan select leader for us?? undecided
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2021
My ex in-law, AbosedeFalade, be steadily viewing. grin Abi you dey gather intel for your bro, seeing as I am relating with potential suitors here? Or you're planing to pour sand inside my garri? LMAO.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2021
KingMack:
Oya come lemme give your parents my girlfriend then add small money to collect you..what do you think?

Fair, bearded mens... embarassed I don't know. I'm not sure. Una dey make me fear somehow.

You even stay in PH sef. Ahhh.

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Small world
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by aries26(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

Walk with me ... we will figure out where we are going later. I promise you happiness.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by samifet: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

I'm searching too, not bad if we get to know ourselves, but how possible. I can't wait beyond Easter 2022. Just need a humble chick.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by KingMack(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Fair, bearded mens... embarassed I don't know. I'm not sure. Una dey make me fear somehow.

You even stay in PH sef. Ahhh.

You no need to fear lol..check your mail
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2021
aries26:
Walk with me ... we will figure out where we are going later. I promise you happiness.

Make I walk with you, but you no get direction? Sorry, do I look like a joke to you, bruv??

KingMack:
You no need to fear lol..check your mail

Noo, please, let me fear. It's for self-preservation.

samifet:
I'm searching too, not bad if we get to know ourselves, but how possible. I can't wait beyond Easter 2022. Just need a humble chick.

Only humble and make e no pass Easter next year? E don finish?

henrixx:
calm down grin
your own go come. amen

I bin think say you get recommendation for me before? undecided
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

common 30k Buhari did not pay this uneducated male adult on time for Oct 2021, hence we had some level of sanity on the internet space in the last weeks.

This unintelligent male adult had to resume his dead meat barbecue grill however, he become more frustarted as there was no electricity to power his dead freezer..... now he is back on line to do BMC work on credit

Iranu!
Person wey dey sell sponge wey no fit use sponge baff him dead leg na him wan select leader for us?? undecided
So this is the caveman who grills dead poultry for a living?
See him looking like Clifford Orji.
Banza!

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

Iranu!
So this is the caveman who grills dead poultry for a living?
See him looking like Clifford Orji.
Banza kawai.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Na that 'pillioned' catch my eyes.

And lest I forget, she's blessed upfront.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Alfabest07(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?...
Which one is OTCMO again
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

Keep saying no to all guys will keep u getting older
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by EmzyT: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

Iranu!

Wait, is this MannaBbqgril?

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by mafmag(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations o..

You propose to person daughter ontop 3rd Mainland Bridge and you expect her to say No abi,,, Bad Guy

Premium Life Assurance grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by techWriter5: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn dis How many occasions this fable jus make front webpage Abi na the herbicide thing I fumes jus fear me
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wow! My former neighbours. Congrats to them
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Powersurge: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations o..

You propose to person daughter ontop 3rd Mainland Bridge and you expect her to say No abi,,, Bad Guy

Lah say no lah enter lagoon! grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Coted: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nice one
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Classickj(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:
Wahala for who no dey date bikers.

I mean bikers. Not the other guys doing fast and furious with okada.
oga biker Na biker cheesy
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by deepwater(f): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
EmzyT:

Wait, is this MannaBbqgril?

that is him
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

you jux made me laugh grin grin grin

Don't worry I Wil take u to mountain everest and propose to u grin grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Make I walk with you, but you no get direction? Sorry, do I look like a joke to you, bruv??

Noo, please, let me fear. It's for self-preservation.

Only humble and make e no pass Easter next year? E don finish?

I bin think say you get recommendation for me before? undecided
grin grin grin

I'm seriously laughing out here.. Afroknight comman see oooooo Maggie is looking for concubine. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.