Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,651 members, 7,958,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. (10068 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Benue. He will only show us their ladies and never their guys because na dem worwor pass .
what about your guys too? Are they all good?
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by JONSYN7154: 3:04am On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
haha, igede is a wonderland, how well do you know my land? don't be jealous shocked
I know your place like the back of my hand. If not the college of Education that's there what else?
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 5:25am On Dec 18, 2021
JONSYN7154:
I know your place like the back of my hand. If not the college of Education that's there what else?
when last did you go there? We have other higher institutions now, recreational centers where you can disport yourself as well.

Please ma/sir don't derial my thread
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Nmezor(f): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
Benue ma'am, I will personally take you round Igedeland anyday you come there.
Oh Benue state i see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Nmezor:
Oh Benue state i see
yeah
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by JONSYN7154: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
when last did you go there? We have other higher institutions now, recreational centers where you can disport yourself as well.

Please ma/sir don't derial my thread
guy am from Texas so you can't tell me what I don't know about IGEDE people
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
Every culture is unique with beautiful people all over the world.

Igede is one of the minority tribes in Nigeria, it is among the three tribes in benue state with great cultural ethos and Mores.

Please guys treat igede ladies with utmost respect, if you are lucky to marry or date one, treat her like a queen.

Let me advice some firebrands not to derail this thread by resorting to vituperation, the last thread I created about my tribe was hijacked by some mischievous and obnoxious persons, I won't reply any unscrupulous person that insults me today because I'm a very civilized and educated person, and Please keep quiet if you don't have anything good to say.
God bless igedeland, very soon we're going to have our own nation.

This thread is yet to hit front page despite having over 6000 views and I'm not happy about that.
Lalasticlala
Myn44

Oga go and do your research well, igede people are from edo state, If you think say na lie, enter YouTube.

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The War Against Each Other? / My GF Failed The Test / Define Your Boy/girlfriend/wife In 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.